Failed Compliment

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel

At 2:44 How did you read that compliment and response?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
"Oh Thank you"= "Who the fuck do you think you are you balding beta fag, only :chad: can compliment me. I will report you for sexual harassment #METOO"

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, FatmanO, RichardSpencel and 3 others
At least he tried. That's worth something.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Stupid cuck

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Insomniac, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Miranda 4

Didn't know where to post this

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, RichardSpencel and mojopin
Soy

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel, mojopin and 1 other person

At 2:44 How did you read that compliment and response?

The reaction: I didn't pay that much attention to your compliment because as I am listening and answering you, I am trying to keep in mind as much as possible what I am thinking about so I will stay able to follow through with it. But it didn't destabilize me and made me blush or some shit because I am not into you, but I forced myself to give you a relatively appreciative answer because I don't want to look like a rude bitch in front of the audience which I value their perception over yours in my reaction to your compliment, that being said, it isn't like I think you are the most unattractive guy out there. In fact, I might need you as a beta cuck in 10 years from now when I will be stuck with kids, so let make sure I play it sort of nice just in case, so I can keep you, what would be as of now, as a 4th option in this scenario I deem improbable, nonetheless I am adaptively unconsciously factoring all this in my reaction to your compliment because I am always sort of insecure about my future being the physically dimorphic inferior sex that is wired to be dependent on men for my survival, so I always need to play smart so I have backups ready at any time for any circumstances that may happen. My nonverbal communication by not giving you a genuine smile shows that it is just this analytical calculated manipulative reaction. It isn't that your remark wasn't well said or out of place, it just that my PSL is clearly above yours, I would have been kind of mentally destabilized and thus naturally displaying a large smile, possibly giggling, if a Chad would have said the exact same thing but since your just a normie with ok status I am just being minimally appreciative. Btw, I always thought I was smarter than you anyway, I could turn you into my servant cuck if I ever decided that this is what I wanted, but I won't even give you the slimmest of a chance since your not even a Chadlite, I won't ever say this to you though, that you have virtually zero chance, I will let you be one of my orbiters because I like how your validation can give me constant minute confidence boosts.

The compliment: I would like to fuck you. I know it is not reciprocal, so I am employing a compensatory cuck strategy so hopefully, you give me a little bit more a chance. (I am too retarded to realize it won't ever work and that I look like a complete cuck)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Deleted member 147, CupOfCoffee and 8 others
The reaction: I didn't that pay much attention to your compliment because as I am listening and answering you, I am trying to keep in mind as much as possible what I am thinking about so I will stay able to follow through with it. But it didn't destabilize me and made me blush or some shit because I am not into you, but I forced myself to give you a relatively appreciative answer because I don't want to look like a rude bitch in front of the audience which I value their perception over yours in my reaction to your compliment, that being said, it isn't like I think you are the most unattractive guy out there. In fact, I might need you as a beta cuck in 10 years from now when I will be stuck with kids, so let make sure I play it sort of nice just in case, so I can keep you, what would be as of now, as a 4th option in this scenario I deem improbable, nonetheless I am adaptively unconsciously factoring all this in my reaction to your compliment because I am always sort of insecure about my future being the physically dimorphic inferior sex that is wired to be dependent on men for their survival, so I always need to play smart so I have backups ready at any time for any circumstances that may happen. My nonverbal communication by not giving you a genuine smile shows that it is just this analytical calculated manipulative reaction. It isn't that your remark wasn't well said or out of place, it just that my PSL is clearly above yours, I would have been kind of mentally destabilized and thus naturally displaying a large smile, possibly giggling, if a Chad would have said the exact same thing but since your just a normie with ok status I am just being minimally appreciative. Btw, I always thought I was smarter than you anyway, I could turn you into my servant cuck if I ever decided that this I what I wanted, but I won't even give you the slimmest of a chance since your not even a Chadlite, I won't ever say this to you though, that you have virtually zero chance, I will let you be one of my orbiters because I like how your validation can give me constant minute confidence boosts.

The compliment: I would like to fuck you. I know it is not reciprocal, so I am employing a compensatory cuck strategy so hopefully, you give me a little bit more a chance. (I am too retarded to realize it won't ever work and that I look like a complete cuck)
This, this right here........... Amazing.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, mojopin and Deleted member 611
Stop diluting the thread which as the greatest post in the history of looksmax.me in it :woke:

:feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 281 and Deleted member 611
The reaction: I didn't pay that much attention to your compliment because as I am listening and answering you, I am trying to keep in mind as much as possible what I am thinking about so I will stay able to follow through with it. But it didn't destabilize me and made me blush or some shit because I am not into you, but I forced myself to give you a relatively appreciative answer because I don't want to look like a rude bitch in front of the audience which I value their perception over yours in my reaction to your compliment, that being said, it isn't like I think you are the most unattractive guy out there. In fact, I might need you as a beta cuck in 10 years from now when I will be stuck with kids, so let make sure I play it sort of nice just in case, so I can keep you, what would be as of now, as a 4th option in this scenario I deem improbable, nonetheless I am adaptively unconsciously factoring all this in my reaction to your compliment because I am always sort of insecure about my future being the physically dimorphic inferior sex that is wired to be dependent on men for my survival, so I always need to play smart so I have backups ready at any time for any circumstances that may happen. My nonverbal communication by not giving you a genuine smile shows that it is just this analytical calculated manipulative reaction. It isn't that your remark wasn't well said or out of place, it just that my PSL is clearly above yours, I would have been kind of mentally destabilized and thus naturally displaying a large smile, possibly giggling, if a Chad would have said the exact same thing but since your just a normie with ok status I am just being minimally appreciative. Btw, I always thought I was smarter than you anyway, I could turn you into my servant cuck if I ever decided that this is what I wanted, but I won't even give you the slimmest of a chance since your not even a Chadlite, I won't ever say this to you though, that you have virtually zero chance, I will let you be one of my orbiters because I like how your validation can give me constant minute confidence boosts.

This is the greatest post in looksmax history?

This is the greatest post in looksmax history?

Btw, this is the greatest post I was just preparing it
Good to bed it is like 4:30 AM where you live :woke:

• +1

Fuark this was beautiful. Totally encapsulates the moment in such a pristine way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Dude420
Btw, this is the greatest post I was just preparing it
Good to bed it is like 4:30 AM where you live :woke:
How can I go to bed when I have this in my camera roll
Snapchat 9141045913

Found this at a shop

Fuark this was beautiful. Totally encapsulates the moment in such a pristine way

Taste of my book tbh ngl, I can go further than that as I am fusing different theories I am building, could be next level unreal, I know I could blow fucking people mind with nearly everything being scientifically supported with no room for like bs cope don't want to see reality as it is, I just need to get some 3000 hours of spare time in the next couple of years, also, solving my 40 apnea events by hour while being in REM sleep would be nice fixing first.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Taste of my book tbh ngl, I can go further than that as I am fusing different theories I am building, could be next level unreal, I know I could blow fucking people mind with nearly everything being scientifically supported with no room for like bs cope don't want to see reality as it is, I just need to get some 3000 hours of spare time in the next couple of years. Also, solving my 40 apnea events by hour while being in REM sleep would be nice fixing first.
How much ur book
Mine is 400¥ for a signed copy

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Your collection of Incel Manga.
I can give you ten copies of zyros's book
0219191929 HDR

And 700 copies of @Swagwaffle 's video game
0219191857a

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and RichardSpencel

5AM is my bedtime :feelspepo: Say good night from me to your brother you used to take advantage of when you were younger by being the older brother.

• +1