Failed Compliment

5AM is my bedtime :feelspepo: Say good night from me to your brother you used to take advantage of when you were younger by being the older brother.
Couldn't understand this post my iq is only 3000
Edit: i get it now you want to be my bro
Edit: no you don't

Couldn't understand this post my iq is only 3000
Edit: i get it now you want to be my bro
Edit: no you don't

Pass my bedtime :woke: Didn't your younger brother do a retarded video on your famous channel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Pass my bedtime :woke: Didn't your younger brother do a retarded video on your famous channel?
No he's older. I was 23 at the time so I said younger, but now I'm 16 so he's older. That's why i didn't understand your post doofus

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Rope

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Swagwaffle and Extra Chromosome
i hope she gets her hymen eaten by rabid dogs.
and the nigger cuck gets hanged from his balls.

• +1
High iq observation as always swaggle. I think you may indeed iq mog both Dude420 and I by a long shot
I was just shitposting as usual but thank you.

The reaction: I didn't pay that much attention to your compliment because as I am listening and answering you, I am trying to keep in mind as much as possible what I am thinking about so I will stay able to follow through with it. But it didn't destabilize me and made me blush or some shit because I am not into you, but I forced myself to give you a relatively appreciative answer because I don't want to look like a rude bitch in front of the audience which I value their perception over yours in my reaction to your compliment, that being said, it isn't like I think you are the most unattractive guy out there. In fact, I might need you as a beta cuck in 10 years from now when I will be stuck with kids, so let make sure I play it sort of nice just in case, so I can keep you, what would be as of now, as a 4th option in this scenario I deem improbable, nonetheless I am adaptively unconsciously factoring all this in my reaction to your compliment because I am always sort of insecure about my future being the physically dimorphic inferior sex that is wired to be dependent on men for my survival, so I always need to play smart so I have backups ready at any time for any circumstances that may happen. My nonverbal communication by not giving you a genuine smile shows that it is just this analytical calculated manipulative reaction. It isn't that your remark wasn't well said or out of place, it just that my PSL is clearly above yours, I would have been kind of mentally destabilized and thus naturally displaying a large smile, possibly giggling, if a Chad would have said the exact same thing but since your just a normie with ok status I am just being minimally appreciative. Btw, I always thought I was smarter than you anyway, I could turn you into my servant cuck if I ever decided that this is what I wanted, but I won't even give you the slimmest of a chance since your not even a Chadlite, I won't ever say this to you though, that you have virtually zero chance, I will let you be one of my orbiters because I like how your validation can give me constant minute confidence boosts.

The compliment: I would like to fuck you. I know it is not reciprocal, so I am employing a compensatory cuck strategy so hopefully, you give me a little bit more a chance. (I am too retarded to realize it won't ever work and that I look like a complete cuck)
okay, this is epic

High iq observation as always swaggle. I think you may indeed iq mog both Dude420 and I by a long shot
That's not really a big accomplishment.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 611
Imagine reading into an "Awww, thank you" to the autistic levels that has been posted.
It means thank you for the compliment.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person
GoER

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 611
Imagine reading into an "Awww, thank you" to the autistic levels that has been posted.
No it fucking doesn't.
It means:

The reaction: I didn't pay that much attention to your compliment because as I am listening and answering you, I am trying to keep in mind as much as possible what I am thinking about so I will stay able to follow through with it. But it didn't destabilize me and made me blush or some shit because I am not into you, but I forced myself to give you a relatively appreciative answer because I don't want to look like a rude bitch in front of the audience which I value their perception over yours in my reaction to your compliment, that being said, it isn't like I think you are the most unattractive guy out there. In fact, I might need you as a beta cuck in 10 years from now when I will be stuck with kids, so let make sure I play it sort of nice just in case, so I can keep you, what would be as of now, as a 4th option in this scenario I deem improbable, nonetheless I am adaptively unconsciously factoring all this in my reaction to your compliment because I am always sort of insecure about my future being the physically dimorphic inferior sex that is wired to be dependent on men for my survival, so I always need to play smart so I have backups ready at any time for any circumstances that may happen. My nonverbal communication by not giving you a genuine smile shows that it is just this analytical calculated manipulative reaction. It isn't that your remark wasn't well said or out of place, it just that my PSL is clearly above yours, I would have been kind of mentally destabilized and thus naturally displaying a large smile, possibly giggling, if a Chad would have said the exact same thing but since your just a normie with ok status I am just being minimally appreciative. Btw, I always thought I was smarter than you anyway, I could turn you into my servant cuck if I ever decided that this is what I wanted, but I won't even give you the slimmest of a chance since your not even a Chadlite, I won't ever say this to you though, that you have virtually zero chance, I will let you be one of my orbiters because I like how your validation can give me constant minute confidence boosts.

The compliment: I would like to fuck you. I know it is not reciprocal, so I am employing a compensatory cuck strategy so hopefully, you give me a little bit more a chance. (I am too retarded to realize it won't ever work and that I look like a complete cuck)

• +1

@Dude420 what time is it in your area

You should get paid $50 for every post Dude
That's what's valuable about these reactions, it doesn't give the people a lot of time to think how to respond. Her gut response was to treat him like a child with the "aww" and after 2 seconds he clearly didn't like the response as shown by his "confused" and defeated gesture he made.

Last edited:
  • +1

I am officially autistic damn :feelspepo:

• +1
Same. One time my doctor wanted to examine me for aspergers but my mom wouldn't allow.

I have been diagnosed by the TurboAutist himself, no hope for me :feelscry:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Dude420
Fapping to I am a God autistic-like Psychonaut's videos to release the autism out of me.
Image0 png
Screenshot 2019 02 24 13 37 15

Check my "stuff" playlist for "stuff"

• +1