Failed my fast

N

NoReedemingFeature

eede
Couldn't withhold eating and gave in like 30 hours. My longest was 10 days of not eating but I planned to do 40 days this time jfl. Fuck I'm such a loser, going to try again tomorrow.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FascisstChad and 5.5psl
trying to be like Jesus huh? 40 days and 40 nights

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and the BULL
fasting lowers your lifespan apparently

just eat less and eat healthy

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Couldn't withhold eating and gave in like 30 hours. My longest was 10 days of not eating but I planned to do 40 days this time jfl. Fuck I'm such a loser, going to try again tomorrow.
I have done 3 day water fast at most couldn't go more as I would lose muscle any recommendations to do a 10 day water fast as you have done it before and how much weight did you lost ?

• +1
May allah burn you in the pits of hell along idolaters, Jews and faggots. Ameen!

TOTAL KAFIR DEATH!

• JFL
May allah burn you in the pits of hell along idolaters, Jews and faggots. Ameen!

TOTAL KAFIR DEATH!

Allah is busy being pegged by Muhammad. They take turns bending eachother over in hellfire

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, FascisstChad and socialcel
I have done 3 day water fast at most couldn't go more as I would lose muscle any recommendations to do a 10 day water fast as you have done it before and how much weight did you lost ?
I don't have any tips except occupying spare time with something as to distract yourself off of eating food, I have gone on walks and I feel that helped. iirc weighed maybe 2 or maybe 2.5kg less? I remember regaining like half of what I lost like a day after refeeding so most was probably water anyways.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl