Failed talking stage, i dipped.

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
I explained to her what the issue was and how that just kills me and she just says sorry for making you feel that way.
I felt so disrespected i told her lets just stop talking at all and quit, she only said one word: alright

Meanwhile i think about her all day, wrote a letter (didnt show her, i just like to write sometimes) and would try everything.

Fuck love man

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29 and vermillioncorefan
You never had a chance at love in the first place nigga:)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: newestofnewgen, Klasik01 and vermillioncorefan
leave her on delivered and let her double text, otherwise never message her again

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
leave her on delivered and let her double text, otherwise never message her again
Im doing that, i dont know if i should even respond if she decides to msg again

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Im doing that, i dont know if i should even respond if she decides to msg again
probably not if u can manage it, it’s just a talking stage tho, u will forget everything abt her once u find LTR and then u will never get over the first love jfl, cruel world

• So Sad
I explained to her what the issue was and how that just kills me and she just says sorry for making you feel that way.
I felt so disrespected i told her lets just stop talking at all and quit, she only said one word: alright

Meanwhile i think about her all day, wrote a letter (didnt show her, i just like to write sometimes) and would try everything.

Fuck love man
idk what happened but idk yea

idk what happened but idk yea
It’s a bad life not a bad day

probably not if u can manage it, it’s just a talking stage tho, u will forget everything abt her once u find LTR and then u will never get over the first love jfl, cruel world
Im in this muzzi culture where we cant have ltrs and have to marry instead. I‘ve known her since october tho and we did allot together besides what actually matters and that being physical touch

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and vermillioncorefan
It’s a bad life not a bad day

Im in this muzzi culture where we cant have ltrs and have to marry instead. I‘ve known her since october tho and we did allot together besides what actually matters and that being physical touch
u live in west?

• +1

Fuck love man
Damn dude did you sperg out emotionally to her or something??

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29 and atlantean
yeah i live in austria but we‘re from chechnya.

something like that. I just told her straight up i feel bullshitted, she replied some wack shit and after that i said i quit
brutal if u can’t find ltr first to transition into marriage, r ur parents planning arranged marriage or just want u to find a foid and marry her on the spot jfl

brutal if u can’t find ltr first to transition into marriage, r ur parents planning arranged marriage or just want u to find a foid and marry her on the spot jfl
Nah we can chill together just can‘t touch each other. Went to countless dates w her, openly (low inhib) said how i feel to her. But ltrs are not allowed and she follows that rule.

I don‘t mind my mom showing me her friends daughters, as they‘re literal stacys

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Nah we can chill together just can‘t touch each other. Went to countless dates w her, openly (low inhib) said how i feel to her. But ltrs are not allowed and she follows that rule.

I don‘t mind my mom showing me her friends daughters, as they‘re literal stacys
she seems like a decent foid if she follows the same rule tbh. u probs just raged at her for no reason jfl, reply to her when she double texts u eventually

• +1
she seems like a decent foid if she follows the same rule tbh. u probs just raged at her for no reason jfl, reply to her when she double texts u eventually
She‘s a decent girl, she just shows me no emotion, is dry as shit, ignores me sometimes and it‘s so hard to talk to her. I feel like shit everytime after being with her

She‘s a decent girl, she just shows me no emotion, is dry as shit, ignores me sometimes and it‘s so hard to talk to her. I feel like shit everytime after being with her
maybe she feels overwhelmed. be dry with her, show her less emotion and if ur love bombing her then stop. she will eventually miss the dopamine rush she gets from it (rn she’ll be overwhelmed with it if it is the case) and she’ll stop being dry in order to get what she used to from u. make her jealous too with other foids, don’t make it blatantly obvious but say shit like “my mums friends daughter made these biscuits they’re so good, my mum wants me to marry her daughter haha” and she’ll rage and do anything to keep u

never talk too much

always let the cock talk

never talk too much

always let the cock talk
My cock can talk literature, but she‘s marriage only.

maybe she feels overwhelmed. be dry with her, show her less emotion and if ur love bombing her then stop. she will eventually miss the dopamine rush she gets from it (rn she’ll be overwhelmed with it if it is the case) and she’ll stop being dry in order to get what she used to from u. make her jealous too with other foids, don’t make it blatantly obvious but say shit like “my mums friends daughter made these biscuits they’re so good, my mum wants me to marry her daughter haha” and she’ll rage and do anything to keep u
I never mentioned my moms friends daughters to her, but i had occasionaly other opportunities besides her, and i did all what you said. I always forced her to text me first and what not. Im not dumb but she‘s just impossible to talk to

I never mentioned my moms friends daughters to her, but i had occasionaly other opportunities besides her, and i did all what you said. I always forced her to text me first and what not. Im not dumb but she‘s just impossible to talk to
give it more time ig she’ll eventually break

• +1

let her know about your plans to visit romantic places with her so she can fall in love again

• JFL

Fuck love man
LMFAO. She never cared about you buddy boyo. The fact she just said alright and dipped is testament to the fact. Your standards r way to high boyo. Lower than from ltb to subhuman ogre tranny

• So Sad
LMFAO. She never cared about you buddy boyo. The fact she just said alright and dipped is testament to the fact. Your standards r way to high boyo. Lower than from ltb to subhuman ogre tranny
It‘s been weeks too and she didn‘t text.
She prolly never cared man