FAME IN HS

D

Deleted member 32514

im a changed man
Legitimately 20 minutes ago got a message request from a Foid idk who is, that said "are u the tall guy who has curly hair in {name of his} " ( since my insta has random letters and I don't post myself) I reply "yes why?" And she doesn't respond so prob fake alt. Over the course of 15 minutes I got 13 new Foid followers.
( Not claiming am good looking but my SMV is high where I live)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Legitimately 20 minutes ago got a message request from a Foid idk who is, that said "are u the tall guy who has curly hair in {name of his} " ( since my insta has random letters and I don't post myself) I reply "yes why?" And she doesn't respond so prob fake alt. Over the course of 15 minutes I got 13 new Foid followers.
( Not claiming am good looking but my SMV is high where I live)
@mbolo @andy9432 tagging cuz u guys seem to have high social iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Its great, however having a following at HS is possible if ur HTN, the real test comes at college, its like going from easy to nightmare mode in difficulty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Most likely a friend group that has been gossiping about you (on a sleepover or similar), now they all have you as a semi-crush, and are subcounciously battling over who can get you. Keep in mind, it's nothing super serious, it's more of a fun thing, than thirsting over chad thing, still, it means ur good-looking. Pay attention to who looks at you with that extra bling in their eye when you walk the school corridor.
Be low inhib and seize the opportunity to get involved with a lovely girl.

Keep in mind, just a theory, I might be wrong.

Most likely a friend group that has been gossiping about you (on a sleepover or similar), now they all have you as a semi-crush, and are subcounciously battling over who can get you. Keep in mind, it's nothing super serious, it's more of a fun thing, than thirsting over chad thing, still, it means ur good-looking. Pay attention to who looks at you with that extra bling in their eye when you walk the school corridor.
Be low inhib and seize the opportunity to get involved with a lovely girl.

Keep in mind, just a theory, I might be wrong.
Alright, tysm for telling me bro, appreciate it. Ur one of the highest IQ in .org

Its great, however having a following at HS is possible if ur HTN, the real test comes at college, its like going from easy to nightmare mode in difficulty
Tysm for telling me bro

tales you fucking insecure faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32514