Family members who ignore your text messages.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
Often me and my father have chats.

We will chat and then I will bring up a topic, and he’ll completely evade it. Essentially brushing it under the rug. I know he saw it. It just expresses disgust and disinterest at me, as if he barely wants to chat with me. And it’s not like “he doesn’t respond within 5 minutes oh no.”, but he just completely evades it.

He claims he wants to fix our relationship, but he can’t spend a few seconds of our time to discuss some texts? What do I do?

IMG 5240

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, Ricky212, mayo mogger and 2 others
Try talking about these topics IRL, makes it more personal, harder to evade. And you get to view his demeanor, body language, so you may get a better sense of why he avoids these topics

Try talking about these topics IRL, makes it more personal, harder to evade. And you get to view his demeanor, body language, so you may get a better sense of why he avoids these topics
He avoids these topics because he doesn’t like me. He only gives me money because he as a father feels it his obligation.

See this is the kind of shit this forum provides. Stupid memes by niggers who are apathetic about the lives of others.
Why you mad me, yo daddy is the one not responding, not me

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, mayo mogger and The Grinch
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Why you mad me, yo daddy is the one not responding, not me
Because you’re making this a joke. I did just have a good call though.

Is it by force him engage with stupid topics with you though? Respect his choices and act accordingly

Last edited:
Is it by force he engage with stupid topics with you though? Respect his choices and act accordingly
“stupid topics”

Why is any topic stupid? Don’t you have any imagination.

“stupid topics”

Why is any topic stupid? Don’t you have any imagination.
Stop bothering your parents, you aren’t a child anymore

Stop bothering your parents, you aren’t a child anymore
“Bothering”

You think after 18 you shouldn’t talk to your parents other than to say basic “hi, how are you doing”?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
“Bothering”

You think after 18 you shouldn’t talk to your parents other than to say basic “hi, how are you doing”?
Nah especially not if you weren’t doing that before

Nah especially not if you weren’t doing that before
Yeah you’re literally retarded. Me and my father literally ended up talking and it was a good convo.

Deep down parents love you (well most do), and will be willing to chat.

Beat his ass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back