• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
american goyslop 🤢

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 28774 and 1 other person
bro is high as fuck, me too

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
bro idk what to do i go to the gym 24/7 all days, i overdosed myself with chlorude of potassium to debloat and i got banned for it from the forum, wtf am i supposed to do to debloat my fatass face WHAT WHATAWWWHAAAAAAT WHAAAAAAAAT<????!?!?!!!!!!!

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and forevermirin
bro idk what to do i go to the gym 24/7 all days, i overdosed myself with chlorude of potassium to debloat and i got banned for it from the forum, wtf am i supposed to do to debloat my fatass face WHAT WHATAWWWHAAAAAAT WHAAAAAAAAT<????!?!?!!!!!!!
dawg i dont think its “debloating” thats a problem jfl

then what is it?
big dry lips, dry dull skin, bad eye area, tall midface, recessed chin, long philtrum, painfully inward gonions

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and TheMaxxer333
big dry lips, dry dull skin, bad eye area, tall midface, recessed chin, long philtrum, painfully inward gonions
use vaseline for ur lips bro, mine used to be desert until i used vaseline and it fucking save my i want to clone myself so i can kiss myself type shit

use vaseline for ur lips bro, mine used to be desert until i used vaseline and it fucking save my i want to clone myself so i can kiss myself type shit
Ong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
That’s the least he could do brah!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
@FunkyFlamingo
More bloated than I ever was jfl. Should leanmax and don't eat. Just don't eat anything and drink enough water. Your face will tank u

• +1
Reactions: DoII
  • Hmm...
Ur not fat dumbass

Protein , get off cheap carbs like tgat shitty Doritos and noodles :lul::lul::lul::lul:

over for you goyslop consumer

• +1
English nigger do you speak it

• +1
how to fix all that what the solution?

BRO I CANT EAT NTHIGN else they force me to eat it, what do i do? vomit it? i already tried vomiting and i was literally bleeding from the throat alot, and my throat was like dry as hell for like a whole week it feel like shit, and the vomit it smells horrible it will ruin meidk what to do i dont wanna turn anorexic
Protein , get off cheap carbs like tgat shitty Doritos and noodles :lul::lul::lul::lul:

BRO I CANT EAT NTHIGN else they force me to eat it, what do i do? vomit it? i already tried vomiting and i was literally bleeding from the throat alot, and my throat was like dry as hell for like a whole week it feel like shit, and the vomit it smells horrible it will ruin meidk what to do i dont wanna turn anorexic
Eat some eggs and meat nigga on top of that noodle shit you eat

Tell them to fuck off. Grow some balls.

• +1
  • JFL
Bro guy from Singapore ur literally my role model i admire u, y u call ur felow followers stupid