Just dress how you want and SHUT THE FUCK UP

"Thrifted thrifted 🤓🤓🤓🤓 bomb top 🤓🤓🤓🤓 givin 🤓🤓🤓"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Yliaster, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
I don't understand why people dress like that
I don't get this new trend with baggy clothes

Why not be more casual

Maybe they aren’t actually fashionable and are sheeps with individuality complex

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Yliaster
I don't understand why people dress like that
I don't get this new trend with baggy clothes

Why not be more casual
I meant discussing clothing and style

Very cringy

"where you get that 🤓🤓🤓"

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and murdah
I do think we need a new world war. When humans are not suffering, they are instead making God suffer. End social media, end fashion, end hobbies. End everything that whore women enjoy in the modern peacetime hellscape that they have created and have them eat food rations that consist of powdered meals that need reconstituting with water.

• +1
I do think we need a new world war. When humans are not suffering, they are instead making God suffer. End social media, end fashion, end hobbies. End everything that whore women enjoy in the modern peacetime hellscape that they have created and have them eat food rations that consist of powdered meals that need reconstituting with water.
Fuck your god I use Bible as toilet paper as we speak

IMG 6995

• JFL
Fuck your god I use Bible as toilet paper as we speak
Taking out your impotent rage out on the Bible is unproductive, little cuck. Go and lift some weights, hit the banya and temper yourself, faggot.

• +1
Taking out your impotent rage out on the Bible is unproductive, little cuck. Go and lift some weights, hit the banya and temper yourself, faggot.
I laugh at Bible and Christianity and it's followers . You're simply a joke

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
I laugh at Bible and Christianity and it's followers . You're simply a joke

You don’t register in my existence. You’re an impotent Russian Jew. Your little cutout in the Middle East only exists out of the grace of Christendom, even to this very day. Measure your words carefully when you speak to your only available lifeline, jewcel. Hashem stopped listening to you 2000 years ago

You don’t register in my existence. You’re an impotent Russian Jew. Your little cutout in the Middle East only exists out of the grace of Christendom, even to this very day. Measure your words carefully when you speak to your only available lifeline, jewcel. Hashem stopped listening to you 2000 years ago
What the fuck is that essay . I say it again I spit at your religion faggot , you start calling me names after I just said that Bible is only good to be toilet paper .
Cheerss kid