Umax pisses me the fuck off

D

Deleted member 57122

Mistral
So for those who don’t know or have been living under a rock, looksmaxxing is blowing up on all social media platforms.
inb4 join date
UMax is this app facial rating that will tell you what you need to improve
This shit pisses me off for three reasons
1.) The app isn’t free. Infos all available online and yet they still gatekeep it. People are better off diagnosing what failos they have and improving them by themselves.
2.) The promotions are cringy as fuck. Yeah I know I can just block the accounts that promote it and move on but it just ruins my fucking day. The account also uses the cringefest TikTok infested looksmaxxing “culture”
muh umax needs to freemaxx 🤓 like shut the fuck up before I forcefeed lali changani kachori food down your throat
3.) People are constantly talking about it in looksmaxxing spaces, even though it won’t help them do any shit and just help them further mentally masturbate. Like click on my link so I won’t be a Dalit trucel anymore🤑
I know i derailed from my point a lot but this shit is just dumb and I hope they fucking give up with this bullshit and all these courses. “Improvement must come from your burning desire, not from a retards online school” -terraversioneight 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, fufurjde and sub5c3l
water , shitty app made by jews

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, Lynxress and Deleted member 57122
bumperao

Nah this post long ah hell

normies will never voicemaxx, surgerymaxx, moneymaxx, normies wont do shit :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
So for those who don’t know or have been living under a rock, looksmaxxing is blowing up on all social media platforms.
inb4 join date
UMax is this app facial rating that will tell you what you need to improve
This shit pisses me off for three reasons
1.) The app isn’t free. Infos all available online and yet they still gatekeep it. People are better off diagnosing what failos they have and improving them by themselves.
2.) The promotions are cringy as fuck. Yeah I know I can just block the accounts that promote it and move on but it just ruins my fucking day. The account also uses the cringefest TikTok infested looksmaxxing “culture”
muh umax needs to freemaxx 🤓 like shut the fuck up before I forcefeed lali changani kachori food down your throat
3.) People are constantly talking about it in looksmaxxing spaces, even though it won’t help them do any shit and just help them further mentally masturbate. Like click on my link so I won’t be a Dalit trucel anymore🤑
I know i derailed from my point a lot but this shit is just dumb and I hope they fucking give up with this bullshit and all these courses. “Improvement must come from your burning desire, not from a retards online school” -terraversioneight 2024
Yes these jew apps are scam, they even give good rating to subhumans with 8/10 potential after softmaxx like pls dont dont commit suicide to the owner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122