Fasting might actually be good.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
I really like indigenous swiss but the one thing where i never agreed with him was fasting. I didn't think it was very natural.

However yesterday i didn't eat for 16 hours and at the end my balls got bigger, T was noticeably higher, more horny, better pheromones.

At the end i felt like the guy from Kafkas story and i considered keeping going. I wouldn't overdo it, it probably isn't best for mental health, but it seem not eating for a day every once in a while might be good for a T boost.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Acne Victim, malicieusss, RopeMaxxed and 15 others
Nah, without blood tests it can't be consider as an evidence

Nigga i can feel it it's my body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johnnymacster, BrickTop, Central Cee and 11 others
fasting is pretty cool, I did 60 hours recently. gives you a lot of time and energy 🥰 and just straight up healthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 21044
All religions practiced It. It IS good.

I really like indigenous swiss but the one thing where i never agreed with him was fasting. I didn't think it was very natural.

However yesterday i didn't eat for 16 hours and at the end my balls got bigger, T was noticeably higher, more horny, better pheromones.

At the end i felt like the guy from Kafkas story and i considered keeping going. I wouldn't overdo it, it probably isn't best for mental health, but it seem not eating for a day every once in a while might be good for a T boost.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed
based, intermittent fasting is good.

good for longevity when older but raises cortisol, lowers igf1 and testosterone when young i believe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 22886 and 1 other person
why would you fast when you can go on a calorie deficit? achieves the same thing and prevents HCl build-up and acidity. if youre fasting your body will take time to adapt to fasting and continue releasing HCl at the times you usually eat.

There‘s a reason the Spartans were forced to fast during their youth, it makes you more aggressive and ready to fight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
why would you fast when you can go on a calorie deficit? achieves the same thing and prevents HCl build-up and acidity. if youre fasting your body will take time to adapt to fasting and continue releasing HCl at the times you usually eat.
Fasting is stil way more natural than long term starving. I don't need to lose weight i'm fucking 18bmi. I have a healthy stomach i can handle a bit of acid.

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
You only feel better because you consume raw fat (your own, that is). You can just eat raw fat and you will feel that without starvation.

• Hmm...
You only feel better because you consume raw fat (your own, that is). You can just eat raw fat and you will feel that without starvation.
Animal fat is based tbh i eat a lot of it anyways.

• +1
Reactions: copefuel
Bro didn't eat for 16 hours and calls it fasting. That's just skipping breakfast :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712

i havent eaten for 30 days and i grown up from 5'8 to 6'8, legit

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 21044

the guy who fucked himself up and desecended from chadlite to LTN abomination through bonesmashing?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and 5'7 zoomer
good thing Ramadan is near.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
I fast for days after binge eating 10000 kcal

• JFL
@Iblamejordan don't JFL me you literally look like this.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover and Iblamejordan
View attachment 2105711

Nigga i can feel it it's my body.
Real. If you notice the effect why even bother thinking abt the muh studies. Not everyone will have the same feeling.
You prolly cleared sth up inside for you to feel that surge in T.

• +1
Yeah I skipped breakfast for two years now but sometimes going well over 16 hours window. And I fast 24-36 hours once in a while (prob like once or twice a month at max).

I've seen a couple studies touting the benefits but tbh idgaf about convincing anyone around me. Might not work for them.

For me, it just fits well into my routine + surprisingly, I discovered that training on an empty stomach is when I felt best.

• +1
Humans aren't meant to eat 3-4 courses every day and drink 5 litres of water.

• +1
Humans aren't meant to eat 3-4 courses every day and drink 5 litres of water.
I eat when i'm hungry (every hour) and dring when i'm thirsty (all the time).

i usually feel god with fasting too. helps with cutting/dieting as well which is a huge bonus.

• +1