"Fasting will make you skinnyfat"

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

Wheat Waffles Autistic Cousin
How will not eating/fasting turn you skinnyfat if you are already eliminating all the fat in your body? Can someone explain why people say this?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, redfacccee, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
you will lose all muscle

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby, j05 and SteveRogers
I want to get to 12% before lifting weights again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and PseudoMaxxer
nope, skinny fat is caused by being skinny with very little muscle
I see skinny people with no muscle that look good all the time

How will not eating/fasting turn you skinnyfat if you are already eliminating all the fat in your body? Can someone explain why people say this?
True, it will make you low t by lack of nutrients. Hunther gatherers foods were insanely more nutritious, just so u have an idea, average potassium intake DAILY was 11000, fucking average. Nowadays is hard to get to 4000. Thats why they could fast sometimes (not like they did on purpose). I think fasting toke a big part in me melting my t levels

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: redfacccee and turbocuckcel_7000000
send pics

Oofy doofy vid but i already had it saved, He doesnt look like he has any muscle but still very lean in the face

True, it will make you low t by lack of nutrients. Hunther gatherers foods were insanely more nutritious, just so u have an idea, average potassium intake DAILY was 11000, fucking average. Nowadays is hard to get to 4000. Thats why they could fast sometimes (not like they did on purpose). I think fasting toke a big part in me melting my t levels
But high fat makes you giga estrogenic

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
send pics
My protocol is 20k steps everyday 1500 cals everyday only food i eat is eggs and fruits and lean meats. Every week i do 3 day dryfast. Will this make me skinnyfat?

Jfl thats not true. If you eat enough protein and live like before but -gym you wont become skinnyfat. Speaking from my exp + look at Jordan Barrett who starve himself and dont go to gym

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, 0hMan and NordicLeonhard
Obviously you won’t be skinny fat.
However, your body won’t magically strip fat, like it would if you were on a heap on anabolics + a super high protein low fat diet (so ridiculously bad for you it isn’t funny, and I’m referring to the diet, not the PEDs…)
If you’re natural and want to lose fat, just focus on eating a heap of lean meats, moderate carbs and moderate fats, for a small caloric deficit, if you go low fat (specifically low cholesterol), you’ll lose all function of your balls, you’ll have low test so you’ll lose muscle, your skin will go to shit etc.
Do this for a few weeks, then go back to a higher fat diet at maintenance, then go again.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, 0hMan and NordicLeonhard
Obviously you won’t be skinny fat.
However, your body won’t magically strip fat, like it would if you were on a heap on anabolics + a super high protein low fat diet (so ridiculously bad for you it isn’t funny, and I’m referring to the diet, not the PEDs…)
If you’re natural and want to lose fat, just focus on eating a heap of lean meats, moderate carbs and moderate fats, for a small caloric deficit, if you go low fat (specifically low cholesterol), you’ll lose all function of your balls, you’ll have low test so you’ll lose muscle, your skin will go to shit etc.
Do this for a few weeks, then go back to a higher fat diet at maintenance, then go again.
Problem is im 16 so cant really buy all the food i want or need so its either starvemaxxing or shitty diet with -200 calorie deficit (Will take forever)

thats cap when i lost weight i was still built i starved

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee and NordicLeonhard
nope, skinny fat is caused by being skinny with very little muscle
No that's just skinny.
Skinny fat is when you have a small frame with no muscle but a high bf%
Being just skinny is alot better than skinnyfat

No that's just skinny.
Skinny fat is when you have a small frame with no muscle but a high bf%
Being just skinny is alot better than skinnyfat
My frame is pretty much exact same as jordan barret
But im alot higher bodyfat and have more muscle

you will lose all muscle
Not true at all.

You will start to lose some muscle once you go past the 7 day mark, but your body prioritizes breaking down adipose tissue over muscle when nutrient deprived.

It is always glucose first, then fats, then your body starts MPB

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yo i trust you alot should i do this protocol? 20k steps everyday 1500 cals everyday only food i eat is eggs and fruits and lean meats. Every week i do 3 day dryfast. Trying to drop 16 kg in 3 months or less
don't do no more than 3 day dry fasts
remember to drink tons of water when done it too

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
its true, i went from 260-170 basically just by starvemaxxing and at the end of it i looked like shit and skinnyfat. if you are fat trust me just start lifting now and clean up your diet, you can easily get out of obesity by fasting but if your goal is to actually look good then its not going to work that way. take advantage of having so much extra mass by hitting the gym now, you will look far better once your weight is normal.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard and FatBunnyBaby
Fasting is starvation. You'll spiking your cortisol because you're starving. You'll need to somehow maintain high HGH, Insulin, IGF1, etc to maintain muscle without eating any protein. Therefore fasting will make you skinny fat.

its true, i went from 260-170 basically just by starvemaxxing and at the end of it i looked like shit and skinnyfat. if you are fat trust me just start lifting now and clean up your diet, you can easily get out of obesity by fasting but if your goal is to actually look good then its not going to work that way. take advantage of having so much extra mass by hitting the gym now, you will look far better once your weight is normal.
this is the best reply here. high protein is key too

from my experience is that:

1/ High Protein is king - you need to prioritize
2/ After comes fat - it's good for your cholesterol and testosterone. If you have these 2 down you are fucked, sir.
3/ If you have already decent muscle mass what I do mostly is walk as is not so demanding on my body so my body will tap into the fat first when I am walking, thus I am preserving muscles.
4/ Avoid snacking and try to keep your insulin low so that the body will burn as energy your own fat rather than glucose.
5/ When cutting I recommend if you are eating carbs to drink before Apple Cider Vinegar - that's very good for insulin. Of course you would need some carbs as well but at max 20-30 grams of it. Try to keep it under 50.
6/ you would need around 72 hours to enter ketosis(that's when the real fun begins) so try to go at least 72 hours without raising your insulin. When you are entering Ketosis your body will burn your own fat like crazy for fuel. You will feel so good and light.

Becoming skinny fat is when you don't have enough muscle mass and your insulin is high, then the body doesn't even have the opportunity to tap into your fat storage.

When you have muscle mass is much easier to become lean as muscle requires a lot of calories to be maintained so in other words your Non-exercise activity thermogenesis, or N.E.A.T will consume bigger calories compared to a person who is just skinny without muscle mass.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard