MOST OF THE GUYS ARE SKINNYFAT

shieldzz

shieldzz

Remember , this is the category where most of the normies place . Being skinnyfat is one of the worst body type you can have,and most of the skinnyfat people are also fooled thinking that they dont need to lose more fat,so they either fall for the bulk meme or they always will stay skinnyfat thinking this is how you need to look

Drop that mcmeal immedietly and start lose weight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, BrahminBoss, aspiringexcel and 3 others
@User28823 fuck you creep

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Remember , this is the category where most of the normies place . Being skinnyfat is one of the worst body type you can have,and most of the skinnyfat people are also fooled thinking that they dont need to lose more fat,so they either fall for the bulk meme or they always will stay skinnyfat thinking this is how you need to look

Speaking of which I am currently bulking, but not with disgusting food like chicken breast and white rice like a retarded gymcel

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Speaking of which I am currently bulking, but not with disgusting food like chicken breast and white rice like a retarded gymcel
why do you bulk and what do you eat if chicken is disgusting lmafao

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and overtier1011
why do you bulk and what do you eat if chicken is disgusting lmafao
Because I hate being skinny, I want to be bigger so I started bulking and I just eat whatever. Can be anything, burgers, pizza, pasta, chips, ice cream, whatever

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Costcosuperstore, ascension and 1 other person
Because I hate being skinny, I want to be bigger so I started bulking and I just eat whatever. Can be anything, burgers, pizza, pasta, chips, ice cream, whatever
Over

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Enjoy the bloat 🤢

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium

"Skinnyfat" = genetic dead end loser with klinefelter's.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dehydrated, northern mogger, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Eat high fat cheese you will gain weight like a motherfucker.

I think being slightly high bodyfat while being really thin/skinny gives a feminine and soft appearance 🙂

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and St.TikTokcel
@User28823 You will not wake up tommorow

This acction will have consequences

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
Body is cope 80% of the year you’ll never look big in clothes if you’re a natty

Shut up imcel

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
does losing weight in puberty stunt growth