Fat Loss Plateau

qxtwz7854

qxtwz7854

Drive boy, Dive boy
Hello, i lost a lot of fat in a short period of time (agressive cut) i started at 23.6% bodyfat, and now im at 17.2%, im stuck at this bodyfat/weight since the beginning of december, almost nothing changed in my calories/macros, i was eating more shit before december than now, so im at a plateau where my body reduced my metabolism so much that i can’t lose shit anymore, i’m gaining muscle more than im loosing fat 💀, i heard about something called a « refeed day » maybe someone can tell me how it works ?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I took the virginity of his profile, no one else will be able to feel what I feel, incredible pleasure. And you continue to write under his threads,
like cucks fucking whores. So far, I've taken his virginity with gusto. None of you niggas are going to get that kind of pleasure.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Allornothing
Let me guess your “aggressive cut” was a 500 calorie deficit

What r u even expecting dude ur body entered starvation (u made ur body think it’s gonna be like that for a while )
U should start reverse dieting by increasing ur calorie intake by 150 every weak until u get to what u used to eat pre diet then lower it by 300 and start exercising (make sure to eat enough protein)
Ye it’s gonna take long but that’s still better than losing all of ur muscle