Fat manlet dravidian impregnates russian girl

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Imagine being a coal black skin dravidian nigger made fun of every where you go in currylands and getting rejected left and right by ugly horse pussy pajeetas but you move to Russia and immediately impregnate a Slavic whore and have a child with her. Pajeetas that rejected him must be punching the air

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: futureashtray, human304, micropp and 39 others
@BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
F8841729 03DC 4CB3 AADA 09EA1C2AE4E0

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Awan, IMOGYOU, human304 and 15 others
would have roped anyway. don't give a shit about having a girlfriend if i'm ugly

tbh Slav men don't look good so this makes sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, ascension, northern mogger and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard Cheese, yen and 3 others
Imagine a coal black skin drsviidan nigger and being made fun of every where you go in currylands and getting rejected left and right by ugly horse pussy pajeetas but you move to Russia and immediately impregnate a Slavic whore and have a child with her. Pajeetas that rejected him must be punching the air

Imagine a coal black skin drsviidan nigger and being made fun of every where you go in currylands and getting rejected left and right by ugly horse pussy pajeetas but you move to Russia and immediately impregnate a Slavic whore and have a child with her. Pajeetas that rejected him must be punching the air

poor kid

@iMogEveryone he looks latinon he'll be fine

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
I mean no offense
It's just the usual cope. Muh every foid is a stacy and every moid is 2 PSL rotting subhuman when if anything moids are better looking on average due to having higher bone mass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, northern mogger, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
It's just the usual cope. Muh every foid is a stacy and every moid is 2 PSL rotting subhuman when if anything moids are better looking on average due to having higher bone mass.
You tend to underrate the Russki/Slav foids a bit though. She looks fine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yen, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 3 others
Life is a nightmare if you are a Russian male. Every shit skin can find a GF/FWB here, but it’s so fucking over for your average Russian Ivan.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, northern mogger, yen and 8 others
bhai no joke have you actually considered geomaxxing to Slavland? you clearly look good and I know you're into euro phenos. @rand anon

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon and Jason Voorhees
Standards for white men: Be 195 cm, raise my half Dravidian kids, rich parents and 400k salary, nice vacations and fancy restaurants, 22 inch bideltoid, 8x6 cock.

Standards for Dravidians and black men:

Crickets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SuperDavidGangbang, moreroidsmoredates and 9 others
Standards for white men: Be 195 cm, raise my half Dravidian kids, rich parents and 400k salary, nice vacations and fancy restaurants, 22 inch bideltoid, 8x6 cock.

Standards for Dravidians and black men:

Crickets
That's JBW, sir @BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 2 others
JFL when he takes her back to India and all the foids are seething. Still surprised though he pulled it off. What's the backstory

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Jason Voorhees
This guy is a sex tourist

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees

Jfl all jealous dalit fumming over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, xegigi, northern mogger and 3 others

Lol the kid looks fully Indian straight from the slums of Dalitland

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, northern mogger, Pakicel and 4 others
i like russian girls most of them are gold diggers the ones who i worked with were pretty arrogant

• +1
Reactions: Samouraï and Jason Voorhees
bhai no joke have you actually considered geomaxxing to Slavland? you clearly look good and I know you're into euro phenos. @rand anon
hes 160cm xd

bottom 3rd in major cities in Russia is 165-166cm (this chart is from St. Peter), but in other cities the average height is the same like in Peter)

You need to be at least average to run badboy ethnic game

Attachments

• image (1).png
    image (1).png
    156.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Jason Voorhees and St.TikTokcel
They are looksmatched 🤭

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Jason Voorhees
Life is a nightmare if you are a Russian male. Every shit skin can find a GF/FWB here, but it’s so fucking over for your average Russian Ivan.
Damn another russian on the forum. I confirmed from IP. He's not larping. Inceldom epidemic has hit Russia too seems

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, JohnDoe and 2 others
hes 160cm xd

bottom 3rd in major cities in Russia is 165-166cm (this chart is from St. Peter), but in other cities the average height is the same like in Peter)

You need to be at least average to run badboy ethnic game
Damn another russian on the forum. I confirmed from IP. He's not larping. Inceldom epidemic has hit Russia too seems
How rampant is inceldom in EE? @St.TikTokcel

Sub 5 PSL sub 6'2 sub 20 inch bideltoid = .is account. We have plenty of slavoids here. Should just rename to slavicus.org @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, med, murdah and 1 other person
Sub 5 PSL sub 6'2 sub 20 inch bideltoid = .is account. We have plenty of slavoids here. Should just rename to slavicus.org @russiancelreturns
Yes but those are slavs living in the west. I thought slavs in ee countries were rarely incel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
ive already made a thread about looks thresholds in EE

below 80th in looks as a slav = over
for bbc, browns and meds the looks threshold is 50th (excluding gooks and dalits unless a curry is arab/med passing)

But im talking about PL, CZ, SK, HU, BY, LT, LV and Estonia

Russia and UA are only partially slav

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, St.TikTokcel and Jason Voorhees
Yes but those are slavs living in the west. I thought slavs in ee countries were rarely incel
more like the opposite. Look at @MoggerGaston, he reproduces with aryan HTBs while hes invisible in PL

slavcel failo is death sentence, its smh like being brown in Turkiye, the looks threshold is very high for these guys

• JFL
Ig JBD is law in EE

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
ive already made a thread about looks thresholds in EE

below 80th in looks as a slav = over
for bbc, browns and meds the looks threshold is 50th (excluding gooks and dalits unless a curry is arab/med passing)

But im talking about PL, CZ, SK, HU, BY, LT, LV and Estonia

Russia and UA are only partially slav
I like Baltic stacies. They are so hot

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Costcosuperstore and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1

Another day another Slavic women for Indians @murdah i wasn’t lying

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese, northern mogger, rand anon and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Jason Voorhees
Sin ttulo

jfl.gif

Over for the child, he will be destroyed in Russian schools

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CFW432, micropp, Chadeep and 4 others
He even makes her start speaking Hindi. Adding insult to injury.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LaIcriday, Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and SidharthTheSlayer
this reminds me of when i saw a HTB white girl carring a brown baby with an arab man in a thoab walking next to her

i even took a video

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
this reminds me of when i saw a HTB white girl carring a brown baby with an arab man in a thoab walking next to her

i even took a video
@russiancelreturns

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, PickleTheSlayer, Richard Cheese and 9 others