Fat manlet dravidian impregnates russian girl

lifefuel for an ethnic like me, cant wait to geomax to russia :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Life is a nightmare if you are a Russian male. Every shit skin can find a GF/FWB here, but it’s so fucking over for your average Russian Ivan.
where do i find my designated russian gf if i am a trucel with a 5 inch penis???????????????? btw i have standards, she has to be a virgin :feelshmm:

bhai no joke have you actually considered geomaxxing to Slavland? you clearly look good and I know you're into euro phenos. @rand anon
I’d def like to visit the region someday :Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Razeb
hes 160cm xd

bottom 3rd in major cities in Russia is 165-166cm (this chart is from St. Peter), but in other cities the average height is the same like in Peter)

You need to be at least average to run badboy ethnic game
Atleast tag me bhaii:feelsrope:

dravidian niggas are so NT it's unreal, they don't give a fuck about shame
It's just unfortunate that he did not break the cycle of subhumanity.

tbh Slav men don't look good so this makes sense.
Young slavic men look the same as anywhere else in the west, cope. You're just looking at low class 40 year old plumbers.

Young slavic men look the same as anywhere else in the west, cope
I think South Asians and East Asians (not SE Asians) look better than Slavics/Eastern Euros.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CFW432, Richard Cheese, yen and 1 other person
I think South Asians and East Asians (not SE Asians) look better than Slavics/Eastern Euros.
Really nigga? Chinkoids and pakis look better than white men?
Go clubbing in any semi-large city in Poland or Czechia or any other slavic country and you'll see plenty of robust tall Chadlites. Slavic zoomers look just like Germans except a little less gay.
But slavs are still seen as low class poorfags because of muh communism so slavic whores will fucking anything that isn't slavic. Hence the curry in OP.

Go clubbing in any semi-large city in Poland or Czechia or any other slavic country and you'll see plenty of robust tall Chadlites. Slavic zoomers look just like Germans except a little less gay.
But slavs are still seen as low class poorfags because of muh communism so slavic whores will fucking anything that isn't slavic. Hence the curry in OP.
I'm talking specifically about Eastern Euros/Slavs. Not exactly Germans or Swedes or something.

You're not white nigga, dravidians are fucking your woman Ivan. JBI theory is law, Mongol

Just accept JBI pill.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
I'm talking specifically about Eastern Euros/Slavs. Not exactly Germans or Swedes or something.
Like I said slav zoomers look no different than Germans and Swedes. Stop looking at the subhumans moving over to the west to clean toilets and go actually visit the countries. I saw more moggers in Polish nightclubs than in German ones. And yes, I mean actual native Germans and Polackens

Like I said slav zoomers look no different than Germans and Swedes. Stop looking at the subhumans moving over to the west to clean toilets and go actually visit the countries. I saw more moggers in Polish nightclubs than in German ones. And yes, I mean actual native Germans and Polackens
Eastern Euros/Slavs look extremely different from proper Germans and Swedes and Danes and etc.

Eastern Germans btw are mainly assimilated Eastern Euros anyways so that doesn't count, I'm talking about proper Northern, Central and Southern Germans. They look very different.

It's just unfortunate that he did not break the cycle of subhumanity.
Most of us here will not break that cycle, it's cope to think otherwise. We may "ascend" but our kids will be subhuman unless our wifes superior genetics come through.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Imagine being a coal black skin dravidian nigger made fun of every where you go in currylands and getting rejected left and right by ugly horse pussy pajeetas but you move to Russia and immediately impregnate a Slavic whore and have a child with her. Pajeetas that rejected him must be punching the air

How…

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters, RealFunkyFlamingo and 1 other person
she looks nothing special and was most likely from poor background. Also that guy is rich, so this is not really surprising.

Most of us here will not break that cycle, it's cope to think otherwise. We may "ascend" but our kids will be subhuman unless our wifes superior genetics come through.
You can if you get chad sperm and Stacy egg. This of course requires you to put your child’s well being above your own ego.

You can if you get chad sperm and Stacy egg. This of course requires you to put your child’s well being above your own ego.
At that point its no longer his child.

• +1
At that point its no longer his child.
But you would still be raising so it would be your child for all means and purposes. Your child doesn’t have to be biologically related to you. What about adopted children?

But you would still be raising so it would be your child for all means and purposes. Your child doesn’t have to be biologically related to you. What about adopted children?
you are raising someone else's child not your own if it is not biologically related to you. I don't think its necessarily a bad thing but you are not passing your genetics by doing so. Although in some cases that might be the best thing to do.

• +1
I hate slav girls.They are giga race traitor.I mean wtf why the fuck would you let yourself to get impregnated by a fucking shitskin pajeet ?
Seriously slav women are the lowest.Fucking idiots.
We turks must conquer all slavic women before these shitskins conquer them

@SadLivwr has to be fuming and shid :feelshah:

but why are slavic women so disloyal is it really just the men?
They're only really disloyal in poor Slavic countries lmao, they're pretty loyal in the west

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and gooner23
They're only really disloyal in poor Slavic countries lmao, they're pretty loyal in the west
i don't think any race of women in america is straight up loyal probably the country with highest infidelity and interracial relationships unless your talkin about western europe

i don't think any race of women in america is straight up loyal probably the country with highest infidelity and interracial relationships unless your talkin about western europe
Nah they actually are, most Slavic westernised women I know are with Slavic men tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StuntmanMike and gooner23
Ltb in russia
UltraStacy in gujarat

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
>self cucking
nah bro better just accept subhuman kids than raise another mans child who has no genetic relation to you

• +1
some foids have broken brains this leads them to breed wrongly, and thus the reproductive success of their children are compromised. essentially universe trying to get rid of broken brains

>self cucking
nah bro better just accept subhuman kids than raise another mans child who has no genetic relation to you
What would you have had your parents do?

my parents situation was a little different, i will pm you
I’m mean generally. If you had been conceived with chad sperm and a Stacy egg, you’d be a tall chadlite at the very least.

I’m mean generally. If you had been conceived with chad sperm and a Stacy egg, you’d be a tall chadlite at the very least.
yh i would be but then my parents would be chad and stacy? i don't understand what you're getting at. Unless you mean conceived with chad/stacy sperm/eggs but raised by subhuman parents?

• +1
Wow. What a sight. You wont see that everyday. Lifefuel if you are ethnic and ugly and visiting Russia I guess. Scratch your lottery card and you might get lucky.

yh i would be but then my parents would be chad and stacy? i don't understand what you're getting at. Unless you mean conceived with chad/stacy sperm/eggs but raised by subhuman parents?
Yes.

if my parents are okay with it, sure why not? better than the life i currently lead. But not having kids = marriage dead/divorce

• +1
if my parents are okay with it, sure why not? better than the life i currently lead. But not having kids = marriage dead/divorce
if you have kids, do everything in your power to delusionmax him. He can’t realize he’s a subhuman.

if you have kids, do everything in your power to delusionmax him. He can’t realize he’s a subhuman.
No, HARD MEW HARD CHEW HARD CHINTUCKS, 10 HOUR SLEEP, 100G PROTEIN, DAILY SPINE STRETCHING ROUTINE, HE WILL BREAK HIS GENETIC LIMITS

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and Pakicel
No, HARD MEW HARD CHEW HARD CHINTUCKS, 10 HOUR SLEEP, 100G PROTEIN, DAILY SPINE STRETCHING ROUTINE, HE WILL BREAK HIS GENETIC LIMITS
That’s all cope if his genes suck.

It’s more realistic to delusionmax into thinking he’s a chad. There are users on here like this so it’s def possible.

Eastern Euros/Slavs look extremely different from proper Germans and Swedes and Danes and etc.

Eastern Germans btw are mainly assimilated Eastern Euros anyways so that doesn't count, I'm talking about proper Northern, Central and Southern Germans. They look very different.
Not from what i've seen tbh. Average man is ugly as shit anywhere but the good looking guys are equal imo.

reproducing with ethnic is child abuse. a lot of incels are the result of these unholy pairings

Bruutal. Another ethic pill strikes agian. Just be a dirty poop builder and you will slay. Completely over for white dudes.