Fatcels, why don't you try to lose weight?

cmybk

cmybk

Forever greycel
Assuming you aren't even trying, why? Is there an actual reason? I saw some guy claiming he can't lose weight because he has autism (?? :lul:) so I'm genuinely curious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 28904, Graham and 1 other person
For us fatcels it’s usually hard to stop eating as after a certain amount of time we can’t stop thinking about it

It’s like a drug addiction u just keep saying ok this one more time I’ll order pizza and when u notice it you’ve been saying this for a year

I’m being pretty successful now tho since I literally threw all my food saving’s away 😂 so I gave myself no Choice

For us fatcels it’s usually hard to stop eating as after a certain amount of time we can’t stop thinking about it

It’s like a drug addiction u just keep saying ok this one more time I’ll order pizza and when u notice it you’ve been saying this for a year

I’m being pretty successful now tho since I literally threw all my food saving’s away 😂 so I gave myself no Choice
Ik for some Ppl it’s the exact opposite and they have to remember to go eat or even ppl who it’s just not that hard to do a diet but some fatcels find it hard

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lightskinbengali
they have to remember to go eat
Basically me tbh, unless there are snacks within arms reach, then my lazy low-IQ ass will grab them and munch away.

I gained a lot of fat at one point, but then lost it all, facial bones and hairline were still fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
they have dysfunctional hormonal signaling and don't know when they're satiated.

most people are like this, they don't instinctively know when they're in a surplus.

• +1
Reactions: marek937, king_of_recession, Respalier and 1 other person
I'm trying to get as tall as I can through igf 1 maxxing.

Just use sibutarmin lol

Subhuman body fat setpoint, shitty lifestyle, 0 willpower, low iq, dream bulker, obese during childhood, trauma

I need to look more masc before i dare get skinny again