fate of 20 years oldcel, warning to young users

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Haven't socialized since 2019. ~2021 if you count doctors appointment or being in discord voice chat, but 2019 for any type of social gathering like a party or festival.

crazy, feels like yesterday but in 2019 2016 felt like yesterday. What I remember what that people generally got the ick from me, like if a female was assigned to group assignment or something they would treat it like violation of human rights. Some low tier people were neutral-indifferent to me and would talk if in bored situation but I think they all OD on heroin and rotted to dust by now. Lol at thinking social situation will get better because of advanced aging and prolonged social isolation, obviously the opposite.

Now i'm a 20 years oldcel geriatric krone. totally over, i walk around for hours with this vibe, wistfully longing for past glory days (1.5 weeks in 2017 when i was in close enough social proximity to a female to simp over voice chat in overwatch)

but at this age its hard to even care. I think it's the Maslow's Hierarchy of needs. I feel complete lack of energy every day, completely anhedonic except for chronic pains that seem to pop up at random, like game of whack a mole. After you whack hip flexor and back pain, teeth totally decay or knees are so weak you have to walk with a comical limp.

but 20 is YOUNG!!!!!!!

KYS retard bluepill coper subhuman

maybe at age 8 its possible to change a persons life tragectory if family wins lottery and injected with livestock style HGH and steroids regiment. but lol if u think its possible to change after age of 16. Brain becomes very inflexible and learning almost impossible, try to learn a language if u want to prove me wrong (impossible!). Although u can go from millionaire to billionaire or similar its pretty much watching the after-credits scene in video games.

maybe i will attempt to go outside in 5-10 years after leg lengthening surgery, bimax full face implants, money maxxx to multimillionaire etc, but even thats doubtful, i don't really believe it has any chance of success, look at amensia for example (assuming i could get 1/50th of his looks)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: widdi, watah, bloomercel and 21 others
@Gus17 do you get my point now?

Haven't socialized since 2019. ~2021 if you count doctors appointment or being in discord voice chat, but 2019 for any type of social gathering like a party or festival.

crazy, feels like yesterday but in 2019 2016 felt like yesterday. What I remember what that people generally got the ick from me, like if a female was assigned to group assignment or something they would treat it like violation of human rights. Some low tier people were neutral-indifferent to me and would talk if in bored situation but I think they all OD on heroin and rotted to dust by now. Lol at thinking social situation will get better because of advanced aging and prolonged social isolation, obviously the opposite.

Now i'm a 20 years oldcel geriatric krone. totally over, i walk around for hours with this vibe, wistfully longing for past glory days (1.5 weeks in 2017 when i was in close enough social proximity to a female to simp over voice chat in overwatch)
View attachment 2793379

but at this age its hard to even care. I think it's the Maslow's Hierarchy of needs. I feel complete lack of energy every day, completely anhedonic except for chronic pains that seem to pop up at random, like game of whack a mole. After you whack hip flexor and back pain, teeth totally decay or knees are so weak you have to walk with a comical limp.

but 20 is YOUNG!!!!!!!

View attachment 2793404
maybe at age 8 its possible to change a persons life tragectory if family wins lottery and injected with livestock style HGH and steroids regiment. but lol if u think its possible to change after age of 16. Brain becomes very inflexible and learning almost impossible, try to learn a language if u want to prove me wrong (impossible!). Although u can go from millionaire to billionaire or similar its pretty much watching the after-credits scene in video games.

maybe i will attempt to go outside in 5-10 years after leg lengthening surgery, bimax full face implants, money maxxx to multimillionaire etc, but even thats doubtful, i don't really believe it has any chance of success, look at amensia for example (assuming i could get 1/50th of his looks)
C6B9E371 C22A 4C37 B1D9 A8BB4A0345D3

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Marsiere214, N8verBegan and 7 others
Just go on walks alone and bring some darts or something I got kept around and invited into a party and to stay for a yarn with a bunch of 18-19 years that way

View attachment 2793379

but 20 is YOUNG!!!!!!!

View attachment 2793404

Stop rotting in your room and go to a club retard

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
"20 years oldcel"

dnr jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, TUSSELEIF, Zonar and 5 others
I’m 19 and that image hit hard.. it’s literally me coping saying 19 is still young. I haven’t even begun the first step of having a real life and I’m almost 20, it’s actually over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Pikabro and Deleted member 51465
20 is not oldcel. You can still make a change and turn life around. Im gonna turn 20 this year and most of my teen life i did nothing but struggle to not kms. Absolutely brainrotted myself.

You cannot allow yourself to get crushed this hard. No matter how hard things got i always brushed my teeth, showered and took walks - bc i knew if i didn‘t it would be completely over.

Self improvement is more than bimax and limb lengthening, even after these surgerys your brain wont magically start operating normally again. You need to get your shit together and make a change

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, N8verBegan, cheerio and 2 others
Shut I wish I was 20 again so I can get out of nursing quicker

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
shcizo ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 48689
Wrong forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
What the fuck you’re a year older than me dude. I’m ngl with the way u speak I thought you were at least a decade over my age

20 is not oldcel. You can still make a change and turn life around. Im gonna turn 20 this year and most of my teen life i did nothing but struggle to not kms. Absolutely brainrotted myself.

You cannot allow yourself to get crushed this hard. No matter how hard things got i always brushed my teeth, showered and took walks - bc i knew if i didn‘t it would be completely over.

Self improvement is more than bimax and limb lengthening, even after these surgerys your brain wont magically start operating normally again. You need to get your shit together and make a change
this is cope because you cant just change how your brain works, i am some months from turning 20 and i missed out on everything a normal person does at 10-19. as OP said try to learn another language, you wont get anywhere near being fluent in it

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

View attachment 2793379

but 20 is YOUNG!!!!!!!

View attachment 2793404

brutal as fuck and the hard truth especially the life trajectory paragraph

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
this is cope because you cant just change how your brain works, i am some months from turning 20 and i missed out on everything a normal person does at 10-19. as OP said try to learn another language, you wont get anywhere near being fluent in it
The man who says he‘s not and the man who says he is are both right.

One thing i learned is that i can change, only thing you can controll in your life is your mind

View attachment 2793379

but 20 is YOUNG!!!!!!!

View attachment 2793404

bonesmashed an entire new face into my skull with the help of k2 and igf 1 at 23-26. Got some light fillers into the unstoppable smile lines in my face.

Still getting action from females 2-3 yrs younger then me

Ur fucking pathetic dude, sound low t as fuck, soy boy, processed, computer processed and subliminally feminized by unintelligent AI

This thread should be looked at as a example of just how soy and pathetic a man can become when only on computers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ingram33, Pikabro, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
insanely brutal read… I dont even know what to say except get a job.

What a pessimistic retard

You are just making excuses to not change anything cause you are lazy. Unironically kys.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
BC19E7E9 E356 45DA 9AD2 61C0C476A8E6

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
The thing is ages 10 -19 pass by so slow, but from age 20 onwards time flies by before you know it your youth will be gone.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Pikabro

View attachment 2793379

but 20 is YOUNG!!!!!!!

View attachment 2793404

all your ancestors are laughing at your ass

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
@Gus17 do you get my point now?
I understand that stupid doomers are too lazy to actually try in life. Like wtf is even the point of complaining. If you don’t believe in yourself end your life it’s that simple.

• +1
Reactions: piec
I understand that stupid doomers are too lazy to actually try in life. Like wtf is even the point of complaining. If you don’t believe in yourself end your life it’s that simple.
Second braindead statement i heard from you.

Second braindead statement i heard from you.
It’s true lol. I have first hand experience where if you put in the effort you can get good results. I went from being the slowest on the two mile during soccer tryouts to taking 3rd in it.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
It’s true lol. I have first hand experience where if you put in the effort you can get good results. I went from being the slowest on the two mile during soccer tryouts to taking 3rd in it.
We learn in school being fast is genetics lol

bonesmashed an entire new face into my skull with the help of k2 and igf 1 at 23-26. Got some light fillers into the unstoppable smile lines in my face.

Still getting action from females 2-3 yrs younger then me

Ur fucking pathetic dude, sound low t as fuck, soy boy, processed, computer processed and subliminally feminized by unintelligent AI

This thread should be looked at as a example of just how soy and pathetic a man can become when only on computers
is bonesmashing real?

View attachment 2793379

but 20 is YOUNG!!!!!!!

View attachment 2793404

Bunch of cupium from a brain rotted autist, kys failure

I'm in similar boat dropped out of highschool in 2020 and only socialized with people I knew in highschool twice within 4 years, but stopped being NEET after that 4 year streak this year, realizing you're subhuman has the one benefit of allowing your presence to be invisible so there's no pressure. You can go outside now and it will be fine, no one cares about you or interacts with you so no need to worry and then you can get a career for whatever cope+surgery and geomaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and ElTruecel
We learn in school being fast is genetics lol
I mean it’s also physical like I went from overweight to jacked (girls told me that I was jacked). If you put in the effort you can get results especially in areas other people lack in.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I mean it’s also physical like I went from overweight to jacked (girls told me that I was jacked). If you put in the effort you can get results especially in areas other people lack in.
Tbh i just wanna climb mountains and do martial arts.

The thing is ages 10 -19 pass by so slow, but from age 20 onwards time flies by before you know it your youth will be gone.
I’d say it’s by 17 when life became a blur for me.

Put me on a running routine pls.

I’m 19 and that image hit hard.. it’s literally me coping saying 19 is still young. I haven’t even begun the first step of having a real life and I’m almost 20, it’s actually over
Bro, what have you wasted? You have lived like 3 years that you could have been even considered as a man. You're so young that you're only right about now expected to start doing something with your life.
Your balls barely dropped and you got out of high school, and you think you lived the life through. Nah bro, you just got out of tutorial island, now the real game of life begins.

wtf is this guy yapping about, please dont listen to him

Get a job and put the video games down bro

Put me on a running routine pls.
First you want to be at a good weight if you want to be fast. Then once your atleast your median weight you basically want to do track practice. We ran 3 miles 6 days a week. Once a week we ran on the track for speed training but if you mainly want endurance you don’t need that. When you doing your 3 miles you want to try and keep a good pace which is 10 min or less ideally around 8. I suggest running with a freind since it helped me keep pace and run faster.

If you don’t believe in yourself end your life it’s that simple.
It's that simple until you are holding the rope in your hands.

As easily as it's said, leaving the planet is difficult.

And there's parents, and a fear of what comes after if anything at all. Maybe religion keeps you here. Maybe a dim sliver of hope you might ascend.

yeah, I would kms if I were that ancient

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940