Father just apologized for abandoning me in childhood

Crimson

Crimson

If only you knew how bad really things are
basically the title, don't care if you read this I just want to get this out.
Short story, dad never gave a fuck about me EVER, he was 7+ in looks so all his life he just slayed pussy and spend all of his dad+inheritance money (+200k $, I wish I was lying), never worked, had me and my other 2 brothers at his late 40s, mom, (Becky for visualization) 35 when she had me and my twin, fatherless and feminist.

Older brother always looked good because lean+pretty boy face and good at playing football, top tier childhood, still slaying to this day, dad's favourite (to the point he just wanted the custody of him, didn't care about me or my other brother) even with what I'm about to say.

Now, fast forward to today, I'm 20 my dad is 69, older brother shorter and uglier than me, still with a hot gf and good social circle.
Dad's money run out (surprise surprise), moved back with mother because she still loves him (even though won't admit it)

My dad literally became useless, can't make money, old, fat and disliked by everybody in my family.

Today I'm eating lunch, alone as always, dad comes in the kitchen, "Son:are you okay?"

I basically tell this but 20x the lenght wanting about being picked on, insecurities, and trauma from never feeling loved and even telling him my struggles with women since childhood.

"Son, I treated you badly I didn't knew what I was doing" starts crying like a baby while I'm getting ready for work, (yes I'm in college, yes I'm in debt)

"You needed me and I was never the father a child would need" basically said everything in my life is his fault and still bitching about something he knows he cannot fix

"What will you tell your children about me? Do you remember your childhood fondly" all this shit getting told to me every day of the week because he can't get a job so he is always home.

Even when I went to talk to him for "advice" he just keeps bringing that thing, EVERY DAY.

Older bro just saying shit to me like
"You know your only problem is your confidence, why are you trying so hard and dating women way below your league?"

My life just is work (to try to work again 20+ to get a house)and being reminded of childhood trauma every chance.

Fucking hate life, everything, just feel powerless and devoid, third world country also doesn't help either.

Anyways, just wanted to let it all out, thanks for reading faggots

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Joe Rogancel, Pikabro and 20 others
Just get an axe and chop his head off and then jump off a building old boy typeshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Actualized Human, Joe Rogancel, Pikabro and 18 others
Guilt trip him hard and slap him if he ever tries to bring it up again bro. Don't let him make you his bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, niqfan625, tasmanian devil and 8 others
Actually read this, and sorry.
But don't worry this will all make the ascension hit even harder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Actualized Human, wsada, bloomercel and 2 others
Guilt trip him hard and slap him if he ever tries to bring it up again bro. Don't let him make you his bitch.
This, don’t listen to any soytards who tell you some cucked shit like “he’s your father bro!”

This nigga is on his last leg about to croak trying to gain sympathy from you since he knows that he was a piece of shit father to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Joe Rogancel, niqfan625 and 15 others
This, don’t listen to any soytards who tell you some cucked shit like “he’s your father bro!”

This nigga is on his last leg about to croak trying to gain sympathy from you since he knows that he was a piece of shit father to you
Did this, didn't do anything, I'm just waiting to graduate and leave everything and everyone I know, try to restart my life after looksmax+gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
tales from new hampshire

Ask him to rate me

EE0D339A EE46 4E11 BC40 D93CC4C57D03

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Crimson, tasmanian devil and 5 others
Short story, dad never gave a fuck about me EVER, he was 7+ in looks so all his life he just slayed pussy and spend all of his dad+inheritance money (+200k $, I wish I was lying), never worked, had me and my other 2 brothers at his late 40s, mom, (Becky for visualization) 35 when she had me and my twin, fatherless and feminist.

Older brother always looked good because lean+pretty boy face and good at playing football, top tier childhood, still slaying to this day, dad's favourite (to the point he just wanted the custody of him, didn't care about me or my other brother) even with what I'm about to say.

Now, fast forward to today, I'm 20 my dad is 69, older brother shorter and uglier than me, still with a hot gf and good social circle.
Dad's money run out (surprise surprise), moved back with mother because she still loves him (even though won't admit it)

My dad literally became useless, can't make money, old, fat and disliked by everybody in my family.

Today I'm eating lunch, alone as always, dad comes in the kitchen, "Son:are you okay?"

I basically tell this but 20x the lenght wanting about being picked on, insecurities, and trauma from never feeling loved and even telling him my struggles with women since childhood.

"Son, I treated you badly I didn't knew what I was doing" starts crying like a baby while I'm getting ready for work, (yes I'm in college, yes I'm in debt)

"You needed me and I was never the father a child would need" basically said everything in my life is his fault and still bitching about something he knows he cannot fix

"What will you tell your children about me? Do you remember your childhood fondly" all this shit getting told to me every day of the week because he can't get a job so he is always home.

Even when I went to talk to him for "advice" he just keeps bringing that thing, EVERY DAY.

"You know your only problem is your confidence, why are you trying so hard and dating women way below your league?"

My life just is work (to try to work again 20+ to get a house)and being reminded of childhood trauma every chance.

Fucking hate life, everything, just feel powerless and devoid, third world country also doesn't help either.

Anyways, just wanted to let it all out, thanks for reading faggot
Don’t show ur dad love and affection, he literally only switched since he’s useless at his current state. Don’t disrespect him (since there’s no need) but don’t go out of your way to do good for him.

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, BitchBoy, RAITEIII and 2 others
he only cares now because he ran out oh his money and girls he never cared about you still doesn't he only cares about his reputation i would bitchslap him and never talk to him again until hes on his death bed

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Just ignore him, act like he doesn't exist

• +1
Reactions: Actualized Human

Go er on him while hes sleepinggn

I don't blame him. If I had a loser like you for a "son" I would abandon you too

did ur twin brother ever try looksmax
if he didnt do u mog him now bc of the forum?

• +1
Reactions: Crimson
did ur twin brother ever try looksmax
if he didnt do u mog him now bc of the forum?
I'll probably post my ascension in 6 months, yes when I was leaner I did mog him brutally but right now I'm fat+buzz cut, so I need to let my hair grow and my face to get leaner, does he know about the forum? I did talk to him a little bit but nigga doesn't speak English he just cares about the gym

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrownTriad
I did the same and my Dad just brushed it aside and continues to try and talk over the top of me every chance he can get. Not in arguments, just with basic mundane talk. Every time. He's very disrespectful to me. He knows he's protected by the law and that I won't do what should be done. He's a wild beast.

I'll probably post my ascension in 6 months, yes when I was leaner I did mog him brutally but right now I'm fat+buzz cut, so I need to let my hair grow and my face to get leaner
same im gonna post when i ascend
for most of my life people could not tell me and my twin apart
but recently people have started to notice some differences and some say I'm a bit taller

same im gonna post when i ascend
for most of my life people could not tell me and my twin apart
but recently people have started to notice some differences and some say I'm a bit taller
Haha yeah they always say some shit like "your face is more compact your eyebrows are more straight"

He prob is expecting you to take care of him.

kill your father and then get surgery

Call him a nigger and hit him with that dnr

Just normal negroids activities

if he was still physicaly in his prime he would be the same asshole he always was. his personaly has only changed due to him becoming ugly and poor. story as old as time. humans are simple creatures.

Just try and keep your head down an maxilla up and keep grinding.

So sorry your dad was like that bro. mine was like that too, manlet abandoned me and never saw me again after divorcing my mom. Went on to have 2 more kids and marry different women. He was a IRL slayer despite being 5'4"

Its gigaovER

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and RAITEIII

He doesn't care about you bro. He just wants to leech off you.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
If I were you I'd clown him for pissing away generational wealth and ending up useless to everyone without it being a choice anymore.

Read it all, OP

Who cares about being abandoned, he should of apologised for making you ugly

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
So sorry your dad was like that bro. mine was like that too, manlet abandoned me and never saw me again after divorcing my mom. Went on to have 2 more kids and marry different women. He was a IRL slayer despite being 5'4"

View attachment 2669583
So u never saw him ever? I have flamed guys for doing this lol they get pissed off

buy him soap on a rope and lube for his birthday and tell him to watch his back

Sean Strickland backstory type shit