fatigue eye cream

urukhaiascension

urukhaiascension

Silver
33585OriginalImage pdpFormat
Has anyone used this? works ? Does he do something with tired eyes, or is it another Jewish scam?

depends on the cause of ur "tired eyes" which i guess are eye circles?

depends on the cause of ur "tired eyes" which i guess are eye circles?
several things, dark circles, and from what I have read dutasteride for hair loss as a side effect it dries the skin a lot and the eye area is affected a lot, I am using the most expensive creams but I saw this and bought it out of curiosity. I have eliminated sodium from the diet, sugar, I do not drink alcohol and yes, I have poor bone support but it is still working to make it as good as possible with everything that is for sale

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
several things, dark circles, and from what I have read dutasteride for hair loss as a side effect it dries the skin a lot and the eye area is affected a lot, I am using the most expensive creams but I saw this and bought it out of curiosity. I have eliminated sodium from the diet, sugar, I do not drink alcohol and yes, I have poor bone support but it is still working to make it as good as possible with everything that is for sale
i have the same problem with poor infraorbital bone and eye circles , had to fight it for a decade so this is what i think worked a least a bit. To solve it you would need surgery , to improve it a bit you have to use retinoids,collagen boosters , moisturize a lot and caffeine or any vasoconstrictor , any chance you use minoxidil too? If so that's the one causing black eye circles the most

Last edited:
i have the same problem with poor infraorbital bone and eye circles , had to fight it for a decade so this is what i think worked a least a bit. To solve it you would need surgery , to improve it a bit you have to use retinoids,collagen boosters , moisturize a lot and caffeine or any vasoconstrictor , any chance you use minoxidil too? If so that's the one causing black eye circles the most
Yes, I used minoxidil for many years and it screwed up my skin, I realized in this forum thanks to several testimonies, in November 2022 I stopped that poison, but I don't know if the skin has been repaired, that shit destroyed my skin. I never stopped to think about how bad it is for collagen, wrinkles, dark circles, edema all over the body. a horror. I have been without it for a year and 6 months, I always have my face hydrated with the best creams, especially for the eyes, good pharmacy soaps, drinking water a lot and the issue of surgery I will have to check it because this is getting worse and worse, now, Under my left eye I have a visible vein, may Gandy protect me from this disaster

Yes, I used minoxidil for many years and it screwed up my skin, I realized in this forum thanks to several testimonies, in November 2022 I stopped that poison, but I don't know if the skin has been repaired, that shit destroyed my skin. I never stopped to think about how bad it is for collagen, wrinkles, dark circles, edema all over the body. a horror. I have been without it for a year and 6 months, I always have my face hydrated with the best creams, especially for the eyes, good pharmacy soaps, drinking water a lot and the issue of surgery I will have to check it because this is getting worse and worse, now, Under my left eye I have a visible vein, may Gandy protect me from this disaster
Im using topical min and i think its fucking up my collagen too , i have def more visible wrinkles but idk if its because of my weight loss but cant stop it anyway or else i'll lose all my hair i gained and go back t subhuman tier

Im using topical min and i think its fucking up my collagen too , i have def more visible wrinkles but idk if its because of my weight loss but cant stop it anyway or else i'll lose all my hair i gained and go back t subhuman tier
Good dermatologists recommend the use of topical minoxidil 2%, using it once a day they say that it does not cause side effects, I don't know, I'm not going to check it. For many years I used 5% minoxidil topical twice a day and I had a swollen face, swollen body, pale skin, dark circles under my eyes, I looked sick, like tired. It is also true that he abused a lot

Good dermatologists recommend the use of topical minoxidil 2%, using it once a day they say that it does not cause side effects, I don't know, I'm not going to check it. For many years I used 5% minoxidil topical twice a day and I had a swollen face, swollen body, pale skin, dark circles under my eyes, I looked sick, like tired. It is also true that he abused a lot
yep , i have all those sides too and i feel weaker than before because lowers ur blood pressure ofc , but it's either that or bald