FB banned Paul Joseph Watson

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
Freedom democracy liberty.... Oy yeas you care a lot of it... Omg the society became 100% & + tirany
Thanks to fucking cucks

Anyone who isn’t a full blown gay tranny supporting leftist gets banned from social media these days

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Limerencel, Einon and 1 other person
paul joseph watson is a cuck too

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Insomniac, Extra Chromosome and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Time Travel
The west is going shit
Nothing can stop it now

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Insomniac and Deleted member 176
its been over for awhile

Facebook is still relevant?

Paul Joseph Zionson supports Israel! He's just (((controlled opposition))).

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
paul joseph watson is a cuck too
Most incels have accepted him as based youtuber now. Only the most faggoty of coping incels still don't like him tbh
Paul Joseph Zionson supports Israel! He's just (((controlled opposition))).
Who do you support, camel fucking rag heads

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
JFL at still subscribing to politics when blackpilled. All that matters is violating holes in 2019 and onward. In fact, that is all it has ever been.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, G O D and kobecel
Most incels have accepted him as based youtuber now. Only the most faggoty of coping incels still don't like him tbh

Who do you support, camel fucking rag heads
he doesn't understand inceldom at all and spews bluepills.

haha get fucked PJW. alt right shills deserve to get banned.

he doesn't understand inceldom at all and spews bluepills.
Actually he understands it well and it was HE that actually blackpilled a bunch of incels

You one of those butthurt incels in that group? Get over it buddy boyo

good, fucking hate that prick

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
Good. Annoying twink cuck.

don't care. the guy wouldn't care if I got deplatformed

Actually he understands it well and it was HE that actually blackpilled a bunch of incels

You one of those butthurt incels in that group? Get over it buddy boyo
Icecutter what is it with you constantly talking down on other incels. You are no better than they are and you're actually the most butthurt in this whole community.

No one cares about your "hot takes" on incels.me, the site you're bitter about because they banned you, or other incels because your idiotic comments are only driven by your bitterness.

Also keep sucking Paul Joseph Watson's dick and make sure you become a patron:soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
It is a 4d chess move to make fake opposition (like Joseph Paul Watski and Infowars) look like real opposition.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

So? who gives a fuck?

Icecutter what is it with you constantly talking down on other incels. You are no better than they are and you're actually the most butthurt in this whole community.

No one cares about your "hot takes" on incels.me, the site you're bitter about because they banned you, or other incels because your idiotic comments are only driven by your bitterness.

Also keep sucking Paul Joseph Watson's dick and make sure you become a patron:soy::soy::soy:
Wrong actually, very wrong. PJW roasts the fuck out of cucks and soyboys so incels naturally loved him and thought he was "one of us". Then when he came out with that video dissing some incels they all got butthurt - but the video was legit af and he was dissing the subhuman tier of the incels that unironically don't shower or haircut bro ie. Brand of incels that make us all look bad, perfect target for IT and the like.

So you tell me what tf is up with that?

Can't always be the carrot bro, sometimes gotta be the stick

Fuck him. He made a video against incels.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome and Einon
  • +1
Reactions: TBOLT

JFL he literally made a hate video on us.

Would rather not say. I live in England and that is all I will say.
If you're not from London UK aka the incel capital of the world, you're living on an easier difficulty setting than I am. Bear that in mind

If you're not from London UK aka the incel capital of the world, you're living on an easier difficulty setting than I am. Bear that in mind
I don’t live in London. I live in a small town. That is all I will say.

Good. Hate has no place in modern society.

Inb4 :soy:, you uncreative soyboys.

What are you on about? I would find it much easier to tindermaxx if I lived in London, actually planning on moving there for that reason.

What are you on about? I would find it much easier to tindermaxx if I lived in London, actually planning on moving there for that reason.
:feelshaha:

don't say I didn't warn you