Feel so unready to do adult things

yvngbreadstick

yvngbreadstick

Banned
Had my first driving lesson today went great but I hate it I still feel so immature I’m only fking 15 I’m not ready for any of this shit. . I fucking hate highschool it’s so demanding and draining how will I ever work a job. Driving on the road in town fuckingn made me feel so weird even though it went good I feel it’s not time for me to be doing this that I’m too immature and not ready Ive felt so awful since. Has anyone else felt this and if so what did you do to make it stop. I can’t do this I’m just a fucking kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Pikabro, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
mogs me, i only got my license at 21

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Informationcapitali, bloomercel and 6 others
bro stressing over his algebra 2 homework and permit test :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incidence, Kristin, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
It only gets better from here on out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Kristin and TsarTsar444
you’re a product of your environment so not entirely your fault but it still is

blame your cuck of a dad or absent father for not teaching you shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Nick.Harte
bro stressing over his algebra 2 homework and permit test :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Retard that’s not what I’m stressing about I’m stressing about the fact that if I can’t do this how will I do anything else in the real world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
you’re a product of your environment so not entirely your fault but it still is

blame your cuck of a dad or absent father for not teaching you shit
What was he supposed to teach me that I don’t know

Retard that’s not what I’m stressing about I’m stressing about the fact that if I can’t do this how will I do anything else in the real world
nigger ur 15 go watch paw patrol and calm down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Kristin, Pikabro and 1 other person
It’s gonna be tough for you, only gets harder

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and fukmylyf
Had my first driving lesson today went great but I hate it I still feel so immature I’m only fking 15 I’m not ready for any of this shit. . I fucking hate highschool it’s so demanding and draining how will I ever work a job. Driving on the road in town fuckingn made me feel so weird even though it went good I feel it’s not time for me to be doing this that I’m too immature and not ready Ive felt so awful since. Has anyone else felt this and if so what did you do to make it stop. I can’t do this I’m just a fucking kid
The right time is never, the right time is forced.

what else u gonna do ? become a pussy neet and rot like half this forum scared of getting out of their comfort zone?

time to grow up lil bro 15 is still young af realize this is an opportunity most waste

ur gonna have a car, go do something with ur life instead of rotting here

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Pikabro and kanderior
Mogs me im 23 and still no license

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Pikabro, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Don't have a car so whats the point really, i am currently in the process of getting it though started this month with the theoretical part first

Don't have a car so whats the point really, i am currently in the process of getting it though started this month with the theoretical part first
You have permit if so when you get that?

You have permit if so when you get that?
Wdym by permit, im in the process of getting driver license, finished the theory classes this week will have a examination in 2 weeks and then will begin actual driving lessons part and im nervous as hell thinking of it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I still dont have license at 21 cause you have to get it at 20 here

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Wdym by permit, im in the process of getting driver license, finished the theory classes this week will have a examination in 2 weeks and then will begin actual driving lessons part and im nervous as hell thinking of it tbh
In US you start by learning in a classroom then after you take the first 3 classes instructor will schedule times to drive with you after you have drove with him for 10 hours did 15 hours online driver Ed and complete the written test he’ll give you you’re permit and then you’re done except to get get license you have to drive with somebody with a license in the car for 70 hours then you can go for your license test as long as you’re 16 if you pass then ur done

I still dont have license at 21 cause you have to get it at 20 here
Probably smarter than US because 16 year old drivers have the highest crash rates out of every one

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Nigga go fuck some 15 year old jb and chill, it only gets worse from where you are right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ShowerMaxxing
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Luffymaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Bros in med school but can’t get a license 😭

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Bros in med school but can’t get a license 😭
I still haven't reached clinical years, i have one more theoretical year to finish and then cortisolmaxing nightmare will ensue needing to interact with gazillion people with my anxiety, but its likely good thing cause of exposure theory will make me NT

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
In US you start by learning in a classroom then after you take the first 3 classes instructor will schedule times to drive with you after you have drove with him for 10 hours did 15 hours online driver Ed and complete the written test he’ll give you you’re permit and then you’re done except to get get license you have to drive with somebody with a license in the car for 70 hours then you can go for your license test as long as you’re 16 if you pass then ur done
Its the same here, i have finished my classes today and will be taking the written exam this week, then will start my driving lessons

Blocked

• Hmm...
Reactions: yvngbreadstick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back