Feeling inner peace for the first time in years

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Honestly, I've not felt such an inner peace and confidence since I've discovered the blackpill a few years ago. Thousands of hours of anger, hatred, desperation, research and coping finally merged into one maxfac consultation last monday when I scheduled bimax + rhino + sidewing for next summer.

Knowing this is already decided and the only thing seperating me from being a (good looking) new person are 13 months of permarotting is honestly one of the best feelings I've ever had.

Tbh right now I'm mostly worried that my maxfac stays healthy until next year and can perform surgery on me JFL.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 7224 and 7 others
Honestly, I've not felt such an inner peace and confidence since I've discovered the blackpill a few years ago. Thousands of hours of anger, hatred, desperation, research and coping finally merged into one maxfac consultation last monday when I scheduled bimax + rhino + sidewing for next summer.

Knowing this is already decided and the only thing seperating me from being a (good looking) new person are 13 months of permarotting is honestly one of the best feelings I've ever had.

Tbh right now I'm mostly worried that my maxfac stays healthy until next year and can perform surgery on me JFL.
I can only imagine the relief you must feel brother. I hope you ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
surgery is the only way to ascension

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
13 months, why wait so long?

Do you have a morph of what you're gonna look like?

happy for you. i've been here two years and done nothing. but that is enough and i am going to start doing something

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and MarstonAlloy
An aspie will always be an aspie, even if you are good looking Elliot Rodger Jr.

happy for u bro. make sure you softmax until then

in this together brah