Feels so fucking good to chintuck

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
It feels so good to chintuck, especially in front of a mirror, because though u look subhuman, having forward head posture just looks so disgusting and after chintucking long enough u slowly begin adjusting to correct head posture (chintuck) and having forward head posture is painful. Unfortunately I still look disgusting when chintucking and I can't hardmew consistently while doing it as I can't breathe. Right side of my neck and face is also hyper recessed especially my neck and so its a lot smaller and thinner with narrower Airways than my right side, and my head just feels tilted all the time cuz of it. Idk how to fix it, train the right side of the neck more?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
You must also train your back

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 32485
I'll do chintucks while walking around at work and hyperfocus on my posture. Went from being totally slumped like 5 years ago to having an almost straight neck now. I've gotten compliments on my posture, but people also seem to think I am autistic because of it (I am autistic).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, aleksander, prag and 2 others
Chin tuck won't give u forward growth and unless u have gigashit posture chin tucks are mostly waste of time

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Napoleon1800
Does it help doing it while on ground?