Fellow ethnics, what are good comebacks when a mayo cuck is disrespecting you?

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai
Mayocucks make up

the tallest countries
the most developed countries
the most intelligent countries
the most powerful countries
the most desired countries to move to

and they mog the most with blue eyes and green eyes and red hair and blonde hair.

How do us ethnics even compete? What can we say when we're being disrespected to?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 91302, blatonslatt and 3 others
When you’re 5’7 like me there is nothing you can do but keep on walking with your tail in between your legs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices, reek, The Grinch and 9 others
When you’re 5’7 like me there is nothing you can do but keep on walking with your tail in between your legs

Are you korean? white foids get wet to short kpop changs all the time

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and 케이제이
“SAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!! ILL KILL YOU BLOODY BITCH!!!!!”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, zub111 and mayo mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, i hear voices, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
over

• +1
Reactions: murdah
there are none. the only thing they can do is seethe and cope :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Find their phone number and try to tell them they have a wirus you stinky curry

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, st.hamudi but 6‘5, yeeyeeslayer and 5 others
Is this Indracel from .is
@The False Prophet @📎♿️⚙️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and 📎♿️⚙️
You dick down their mother or sister.

• Love it
Reactions: The False Prophet
Mayocucks make up

the tallest countries

and they mog the most with blue eyes and green eyes and red hair and blonde hair.

How do us ethnics even compete? What can we say when we're being disrespected to?
“Your mom is getting cucked by my cousin” or “slow ah wyboi” or “u can’t fight wyboi”. One of those three should work for BBCS

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Indians don't have any comebacks, you're basically the laughing stock of the entire world. Other ethnics have plenty of comebacks but it's not needed. Jews are entirely cucking the white race. Other ethnics sit on the sidelines while the jews are blasting whites from every angle. I mean just look at what they're doing in the united states and in europe. Not only are they making the lives of every day white men into a nightmare but also slowly replacing them with ethnics from all over the world. Jews want to eliminate the white race, and whatever the differences between whites and ethnics, we can both agree that jews are the enemies of mankind and together we must unite in combating them. Hindus also are right behind jews so you're getting it aswell once we finish up with the jews. Once that is done, muslims and christians can finally have our holy war in peace while the other undesirables are out of the picture.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Indians don't have any comebacks, you're basically the laughing stock of the entire world. Other ethnics have plenty of comebacks but it's not needed. Jews are entirely cucking the white race. Other ethnics sit on the sidelines while the jews are blasting whites from every angle. I mean just look at what they're doing in the united states and in europe. Not only are they making the lives of every day white men into a nightmare but also slowly replacing them with ethnics from all over the world. Jews want to eliminate the white race, and whatever the differences between whites and ethnics, we can both agree that jews are the enemies of mankind and together we must unite in combating them. Hindus also are right behind jews so you're getting it aswell once we finish up with the jews. Once that is done, muslims and christians can finally have our holy war in peace while the other undesirables are out of the picture.
Holy cope

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zura and JohnDoe
Can I join the ethnics club?

I am a med with light skin

Mayocucks make up

the tallest countries

Remind them that their women belong to BBC.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
“Your mom is getting cucked by my cousin” or “slow ah wyboi” or “u can’t fight wyboi”. One of those three should work for BBCS
I think BBCs and mulsism (arab/tueks) are the only races that can have legitimate brutal comebacks to Cumskins.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Holy cope
He’s right curries are inferior to Europeans in every way your literally just subhuman whites in fact it’s over for curries whites are your god

I think the only comeback ethnics may have is saying like "muh white women are talking big black cock" but even then that's something only coomers believe. Most ww are disgusted by filthy niggers.

:feelsrope:

We’re u doing anthro in uni or just for fun
Just for fun, it was a bad idea though. I should’ve been STEMmaxxing and landing prestigious internships

hindu cope
Not a cope, if you really think the Jews are trying to replace whites I’m sorry but that’s an extremely low IQ belief and I feel sorry for all you brainwashed wignats

Not a cope, if you really think the Jews are trying to replace whites I’m sorry but that’s an extremely low IQ belief and I feel sorry for all you brainwashed wignats
You are not even worth replying to, you don't know anything about the real world delusional hindu stay in your little cope box in new delhi okay?

You are not even worth replying to, you don't know anything about the real world delusional hindu stay in your little cope box in new delhi okay?

Jews would have no motive to replace whites with other demographics.

Whites are lowering in population because the entire world is, it’s just happening sooner for them because they developed earlier

Jfl I wish, CS is full of autists
Sadly i have both autism + adhd. All my retarded whiny posts about the issues I had were just essentially explained by those 2 disorders I got diagnosed with at 8. All of the issues I had came with those disabilities
hindu cope
True but Ur a fakecel

Sadly i have both autism + adhd. All my retarded whiny posts about the issues I had were just essentially explained by those 2 disorders I got diagnosed with at 8. All of the issues I had came with those disabilities

Brutal, Im introverted and have problems with attention so my teachers thought i had both too when i was young but i never got diagnosed

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You want to hate whites but still haven’t gotten over your JBW cope phase huh?

True but Ur a fakecel
>fakecel
I'm actually the only real truecel on this forum, our infamous moderator truecel is not a truecel at all, i've seen his pictures. But it's over for me and you are likely a fakecel larper aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Just tell them the lord is coming for their asses

Attachments

• images (28).jpeg
    images (28).jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
>fakecel
I'm actually the only real truecel on this forum, our infamous moderator truecel is not a truecel at all, i've seen his pictures. But it's over for me and you are likely a fakecel larper aswell.
Ur definition of truecel is shit a third of this forum is below 3 PSL aka truecel tier

Balding rates
Obesity rates
Indian CEOs
Actually I found that a lot of really incelish types get defensive about Japanese women. So if you post an Asian woman, esp japanese, with an Indian or a black guy there's a cortisol spike.
IQ charts showing Asians on top
Kpop
HYP admittance by race, and that most of the whites are legacy admissions.

I'm not ethnic but here's your free ammo.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay
Just say you are pathetic goyim getting overrun by mass immigration and you can’t do nothing about it
Hahahahahh

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Ofc an indian made this thread

The reason why ur struggling is because whites are better than you.

White peoples failos: thin lips, being a cuck, being a simp all apply to you shitskin curries but to an even worse extent. Its not even cuz of being low T soycuck feminists but instead ur negative smv at the bottom of all men. Ur literally the worst race u cant even insuslt the most cucked whiteboys because ur breath will reak of curry and your gyno dysgenic tiddies will start bouncing

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Ur definition of truecel is shit a third of this forum is below 3 PSL aka truecel tier
Trucel is one step above the legit disabled people, you cannot get an uglier guy than a trucel which would be me. All those guys you talk about are fake, they're below average at worst, not even real trucels, i don't think you know what trucel even means