Fellow ethnics, what are good comebacks when a mayo cuck is disrespecting you?

Trucel is one step above the legit disabled people, you cannot get an uglier guy than a trucel which would be me. All those guys you talk about are fake, they're below average at worst, not even real trucels, i don't think you know what trucel even means
Ur definition of truecel is retarded and arguing semantic about truecel is useless. You probably use the standard LTN then incel then truecel model.

I do LTN = incel then truecel then Saint tier model.

LTN/incel = 3 PSL range
Truecel = 2 PSL range
Saint = 1 PSl range

LTN example would be Tate or Adam Driver
Truecel example would be Jay Z or Capaldi
Saint example would be B02cel or Cuffem during February/March

Ur definition of truecel is retarded and arguing semantic about truecel is useless. You probably use the standard LTN then incel then truecel model.

I do LTN = incel then truecel then Saint tier model.

LTN/incel = 3 PSL range
Truecel = 2 PSL range
Saint = 1 PSl range

LTN example would be Tate or Adam Driver
Truecel example would be Jay Z or Capaldi
Saint example would be B02cel or Cuffem during February/March
Completely retarded, you just made up your own tier list, 1 PSL is literally disabled people. 2 PSL is truecel and above that is obviously incel and LTNs are not necessarily incel, plenty of LTNs get pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
you cant , we are superior

Completely retarded, you just made up your own tier list
Bullshit refer to the scale

, 1 PSL is literally disabled people
False that’s sub 1 PSL. 0 PSL exists as 0 PSL = 1/10 or lower
. 2 PSL is truecel
Yes
and above that is obviously incel and LTNs are not necessarily incel, plenty of LTNs get pussy.
LTNs and incel are synonyms if ur blackpilled and believe in Hypergamy

Mayocucks make up

the tallest countries
the most developed countries
the most intelligent countries
the most powerful countries
the most desired countries to move to

and they mog the most with blue eyes and green eyes and red hair and blonde hair.

How do us ethnics even compete? What can we say when we're being disrespected to?

Yeah when whites are the default beauty standard, it's tricky to come up with race specific insults.

I mean if it's a subhuman white with a recessed jaw for an example, you can make fun of that.

You gotta use black men and white's fear of being a cuck. 99% of blacked.com subscribers are whites. So go, "blacked.com thanks you for supporting black businesses bro."

Physically if they are a nord, you can shit on them for high hairlines/balding + having shit eyebrows.

Literally just fix your attitude or move back to whatever 3rd world country you come from. You’ll never survive with this bitter attitude. I’ll tell you a secret about white people. We put up a front of humility and self-sacrifice, but we can tell weakness when we see it. I see weakness.

Double leg takedown then snap their limb with armbar

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Mayocucks make up

the tallest countries

and they mog the most with blue eyes and green eyes and red hair and blonde hair.

How do us ethnics even compete? What can we say when we're being disrespected to?
Rape thier mothers and make fun of their culture

Mayocucks make up

the tallest countries

9mm doesn't care about looks.

Wait I have a question. What are Pygmies what groups are they closest to or are they isolated?

They’re isolated, the closest group they’re related to are khoisans

Khoisans split from non Khoisans the earliest

Then non Khoisans split into non Pygmy and Pygmy

and then non Pygmy split into other Africans (like Bantus) and Eurasians

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
none. take it like good genetically inferior boy.

They’re isolated, the closest group they’re related to are khoisans

Khoisans split from non Khoisans the earliest

Then non Khoisans split into non Pygmy and Pygmy

and then non Pygmy split into other Africans (like Bantus) and Eurasians
The Khoisans are their own race though. Khoisans make up the 5 races of the world they’re a different race from blacks. But yea Pygmies def had to split from Khoisans since they’re the 3rd oldest group. It’s Khoisan, aboriginal Australians/Melanesians then Pygmies afaik.

But yea looks like the pygmies are isolated theyre a mystery

The Khoisans are their own race though. Khoisans make up the 5 races of the world they’re a different race from blacks. But yea Pygmies def had to split from Khoisans since they’re the 3rd oldest group. It’s Khoisan, aboriginal Australians/Melanesians then Pygmies afaik.

Im referring to the time they diverged from the ancestors of other groups. Aboriginals are just Eurasians.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
@Indracelly @StuntmanMike I also ask do you guys know who the ubaidians were. I wonder which groups they have the closest proxy to