felt like beating the fuck out of my dad today just cus i have a stupid name

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
as i was glaring at him, i was just thinking bout why the fck decided to give me such a retarded fucking name, my anger was legit bout to burst out. i was walking toward him bout to punch him in his face but then i stopped after he turned around.

i legit was bout to beat him up lol, wtf came over me

fucking retarded parents giving me a ugly name which caused my stunted growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: impure666, Ropemaxing, Vitruvian and 9 others
roid rage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Guest, fobos and 8 others
its all environment its ur fault u are subhuman

jefferson

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Krezo, Sean O'Aspie and 3 others
as i was glaring at him, i was just thinking bout why the fck decided to give me such a retarded fucking name, my anger was legit bout to burst out. i was walking toward him bout to punch him in his face but then i stopped after he turned around.

i legit was bout to beat him up lol, wtf came over me

fucking retarded parents giving me a ugly name which caused my stunted growth
Dude, you have some issues bro. This was funny to read though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Swagwaffle
Dude, you have some issues bro. This was funny to read though.
fuck off, u dont know wht it feels like having a stupid name and wht it does to u mentally and even physically

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: impure666 and Swagwaffle
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 176, Butthurt Dweller and 6 others
well why didn't you?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
just chagne ur name when ur of age

fuck off, u dont know wht it feels like having a stupid name and wht it does to u mentally and even physically
Woah Bhupinder pajeeet Rakesh Chowdhury Singth calm down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wincel, Deleted member 176, Michael Myers and 4 others
i used to get bullied cus of my stupid name when i was very young, it made me stay in my room and it also caused me to be eat very malnotusih foods (choclate and coke) all the time cus it was my coping mechanisim back then. Everyone mispronounces and its embarrasing telling a girl whts my name when i introduce myself.

would be 6ft+ if if my fucking parents didnt give me a stupid name

• So Sad
Reactions: xom
Dude. You realize you can just tell people to call you something else? Niggers have some of the most retarded names, but you don't hear them crying. 'Bharat' isn't even that bad, dude. I asked an Indian lady at my work as to how I pronounce your name and it doesn't sound bad at all. If anything you can just tell people it's pronounced "bear-ret"....

Or just give yourself a universal name such as a Bible name like John, Michael, Malachi, Daniel, etc..

i used to get bullied cus of my stupid name when i was very young, it made me stay in my room and it also caused me to be eat very malnotusih foods (choclate and coke) all the time cus it was my coping mechanisim back then. Everyone mispronounces and its embarrasing telling a girl whts my name when i introduce myself.

would be 6ft+ if if my fucking parents didnt give me a stupid name
Your definitely over thinking it. Sorry about the bullying tho. I've been there:feelsbadman: If anything just change it.

legit just call urself a diff name it isn't hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Extra Chromosome and Bluepill
I wanna change my legal name too. My middle name mogs the first to the moon.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
My name is shit but its the last of my concerns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Extra Chromosome, Krezo and 2 others
Why not Mohammed, Yusuf or Mehmet?
Because those names are fucking gay and Muslim. Not universal. Everyone, even non-Christians, give their kids Bible names. South Americans, Europeans, Canadians, and Americans all use Bible names.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
You just need to anglicize your name bro, Freddie Mercury's real name is Farrokh but he was high iq enough to tell the people at school to call him Freddie and avoided years of torture by doing so.

Tell people you are called Barry or something.

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter and Deleted member 1464
Because those names are fucking gay and Muslim. Not universal. Everyone, even non-Christians, give their kids Bible names. South Americans, Europeans, Canadians, and Americans all use Bible names.
Can't think of a name sounding higher t than Mohammed. Just imagine being called "Mo" by all your cucked White friends who are afraid to pronounce the prophet's name.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
Can't think of a name sounding higher t than Mohammed. Just imagine being called "Mo" by all your cucked White friends who are afraid to pronounce the prophet's name.
But isn't @ZUZZCEL Hindu?

over for namecels

Dude. You realize you can just tell people to call you something else? Niggers have some of the most retarded names, but you don't hear them crying. 'Bharat' isn't even that bad, dude. I asked an Indian lady at my work as to how I pronounce your name and it doesn't sound bad at all. If anything you can just tell people it's pronounced "bear-ret"....

Barret?

Chad

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
And people call us racist for calling shitskins low IQ JFL

All shitskins on this forum have a combined IQ of a wheel-less skateboard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Krezo and Sean O'Aspie
Ok Rajesh

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
What is your name?

retard

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Wincel
Just lol at thinking Joseph doesn't sound gay as fuck, jfl. Maybe if you had an IQ over 75 you'd know Mohammed is the most common name of all time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Just lol at thinking Joseph doesn't sound gay as fuck, jfl. Maybe if you had an IQ over 75 you'd know Mohammed is the most common name of all time.
Common =/= universal. ZUZZCEL's issue here is that he has a very ethnic sounding name. Calling himself Mohammed would do him no favors, especially in the West. People will just bash that name too like his current one. Had he'd been named Isaiah, John or Daniel, very common names in the West, no one would say shit.

South America, Canada, Europe, and North America were once predominantly Christian, so these names are universal and accepted as normal. It would seem your IQ is one that is lacking here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and hebbewem
rajnep punjir

ded srs?

• +1
Common =/= universal. ZUZZCEL's issue here is that he has a very ethnic sounding name. Calling himself Mohammed would do him no favors, especially in the West. People will just bash that name too like his current one. Had he'd been named Isaiah, John or Daniel, very common names in the West, no one would say shit.

South America, Canada, Europe, and North America were once predominantly Christian, so these names are universal and accepted as normal. It would seem your IQ is one that is lacking here.
In what world is Isaiah a common name in the West? Isaac maybe.

Legit.

And blacks have the nerve to complain about 'Slave names', nigga slave name is the reason you were able to get some in the 1st place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546 and Swagwaffle

Cope, you're extremely low IQ, keep coping with your incel gay names like Joseph, David et cetera while the alpha males are named Mohammed. Jfl at shitskins with you white names.

• +1
Cope, you're extremely low IQ, keep coping with your incel gay names like Joseph, David et cetera while the alpha males are named Mohammed. Jfl at shitskins with you white names.
Would rather be called Joseph or David than Mohammed tbh

My IRL name is Chad.

• +1
In what world is Isaiah a common name in the West? Isaac maybe.
A lot of people here in US have 'Isaiah' as their name. I realized mostly Latinos and Negros use it though, some whites.
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT LOL. "WHITE NAMES". Had he been given a "white" name, he wouldn't have been made fun of.

• +1
I got a Chad name tbh, have to live up to it now