Female Dating Strategy Knows about Beard Fraud

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL

Brutal tbh, even mentioning lack of forward growth. Love the cope about how makeup is fine though jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, A L P H A M A L E, Nautica and 18 others
Just remember they said that looks don't matter but they had to include facial bone structure lmao, Females deserve no rights at all they deserve to get beaten up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, falcon1, turkishchad and 23 others
Makeup is 999x more fraudulent than beard. Even "blackpilled" women aren't honest for the sake of their own ego

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Descargue96, Deleted member 4946 and 31 others
Men love to rip on women for wearing makeup, but makeup doesn’t dramatically change ones face as does growing a beard that covers up 1/3 of your face and important features.

You Cant Be Serious Season 8 GIF by Dexter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, Deleted member 4946, LooksJourney and 9 others

Can't believe the projection with this dumb bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 4946, paranakee and 19 others

Same women is also experiencing withdrawal symptoms from hardcore antidepressants :soy::soy: :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, PYT, paranakee and 15 others
>Makeup doesn’t dramatically change ones face

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Images 24
Images 23
Images 25
Images 26

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blatonslatt, falcon1, Deleted member 4946 and 29 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Nautica, LooksJourney and 5 others
" Men with weak jawlines and poor forward growth will use growing a beard to mask their unattractiveness and flood the dating pool with their falsified features."

Do you notice that the women in this sub reddit have problems when they use the aspie incel vocabulary

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, turkishchad, Deleted member 4946 and 11 others
Even "blackpilled" women aren't honest for the sake of their own ego
This honestly speaks volumes about female nature and cognitive dissonance bro. At least we try to be objective and admit brutal truths.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Zarek, Deleted member 4946 and 11 others
Most women don't mind beards tbh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, LooksmaxxHopeful, datboijj and 2 others
the difference is that the beard is part of your body while makeup is not :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Nautica, Deleted member 4946 and 14 others

Brutal tbh, even mentioning lack of forward growth. Love the cope about how makeup is fine though jfl.

Makeup doesn’t drastically change your face :feelsuhh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

also who gives a shit what some fatso Reddit karen has to say about dating

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, FreakkForLife, Nautica and 9 others

Literally had a female friend suggesting her other guy friends to maintain a beard to increase their attractiveness, she just thinks that beard is a 'looksmax' and every man should do it, she was completely oblivious that most Indian men have to maintain a beard to hide their lower third(frankly, even the men themselves didn't know that they were 'frauding their lower third by maintaining a beard).

Had to finally send her this video to make her realise that guys with a well developed lower third look better without a 'beard' -

Most Indian men just think of themselves as gigachads and just go out playing their tacky game to get girls and guess what?!, Girls literally fall for that and think these men are the real 'Alpha':lul:
Just look at this -

:lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Jason Voorhees
Makeup is 999x more fraudulent than beard. Even "blackpilled" women aren't honest for the sake of their own ego
It's funny because I only raged about makeup when I was bluepilled, now that I'm blackpilled idc if women need makeup because I understand why.

Women like beards when they are bluepilled but when they become blackpilled they raise the bar even higher.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees, Preoximerianas and 2 others
tfw women start talking about forward growth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees and 6 others
Was it FDS that got females pulling ball caps off guys at bars to look for norwooding? I have seen a few females doing that while playing it off as a joke. It was clear why they were doing it in reality.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Nautica, Jason Voorhees and 7 others
Alot of men don't even know their frauding that hard, they think they look just as good shaved especially if they're bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14867 and 6 others
"But actually, my 69-year old mother told me this one story way before facial hair made a comeback, somewhere in the 2000s. When she was a young woman in the 70s, she had this really attractive male friend. She says he was really something. But one thing she did not understand was why such an attractive man would be wearing the equivalent of a shaved rat on his face. At some point, one even has to shave shaved rats off of one's face. My mom says that he greeted her that one day after he had shaved and she had actually, genuinely not recognized him. He had one of the most impressive cases of receding chin, with double chin and all. She was so shocked.

That is when she understood how he managed to date so many beautiful women and why he never kept them. He presented himself as the perfect embodiment of attractiveness. And when the women he dated realized they had been swindled by the beard, they felt lied to. As she says, had he presented himself the way he really looked, a lot of very beautiful women would have dated him whatever the looks of his chin. Because he was actually very polite, well-raised, charming and cultivated. But his insecurity, and the choices he made influenced by his insecurity, screwed all his relationships up."
---------------------------------

:ROFLMAO: This stuff is comedy gold. These females talk about how bad the guys features were without the beard and then go on to say if he didn't fraud that with the beard beautiful females would have kept dating him for being honest and showing his recessed chin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Constantin Denis, fras and 10 others
"But actually, my 69-year old mother told me this one story way before facial hair made a comeback, somewhere in the 2000s. When she was a young woman in the 70s, she had this really attractive male friend. She says he was really something. But one thing she did not understand was why such an attractive man would be wearing the equivalent of a shaved rat on his face. At some point, one even has to shave shaved rats off of one's face. My mom says that he greeted her that one day after he had shaved and she had actually, genuinely not recognized him. He had one of the most impressive cases of receding chin, with double chin and all. She was so shocked.

That is when she understood how he managed to date so many beautiful women and why he never kept them. He presented himself as the perfect embodiment of attractiveness. And when the women he dated realized they had been swindled by the beard, they felt lied to. As she says, had he presented himself the way he really looked, a lot of very beautiful women would have dated him whatever the looks of his chin. Because he was actually very polite, well-raised, charming and cultivated. But his insecurity, and the choices he made influenced by his insecurity, screwed all his relationships up."
---------------------------------

:ROFLMAO: This stuff is comedy gold. These females talk about how bad the guys features were without the beard and then go on to say if he didn't fraud that with the beard beautiful females would have kept dating him for being honest and showing his recessed chin.
women r legit retarded

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Nautica, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Beard doesn't work for chads

Beardfrauded incel

VS

Clean shaven slayer

@Thompsonz @Nameless_Sunflower

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kasanova, falcon1, Deleted member 9670 and 8 others
Makeup doesn't grow on your face, so it's the bigger fraud.

I think a lot of people know about the beard thing, though. Having a long beard is basically a bargain: "I am willing to look like an ugly old man, as long as people can't see a few of my flaws."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
Makeup doesn't grow on your face, so it's the bigger fraud.

I think a lot of people know about the beard thing, though. Having a long beard is basically a bargain: "I am willing to look like an ugly old man, as long as people can't see a few of my flaws."
i have incel jaw with overbite but im not gonna beardfraud its disgusting

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Speaking of forward growth i bet she doesn’t have any.
bones for he but not for she strikes again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786
women r legit retarded
Nah just the ones that are on FDS, seriously almost all of the women on there are non-NT and deranged

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, highT, Lawton88 and 1 other person
Jesus.

Had a brief look on that sub. They seem mad as hell. Who are these women?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica, Tyronecell, one job away and 12 others
Was it FDS that got females pulling ball caps off guys at bars to look for norwooding? I have seen a few females doing that while playing it off as a joke. It was clear why they were doing it in reality.
Wdym? You saw women pulling off guys' caps to check for norwood IRL? That's brutal af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, Constantin Denis, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Nautica, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
The fact she even mentions forward growth is BRUTAL.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 4946, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Wdym? You saw women pulling off guys' caps to check for norwood IRL? That's brutal af

Yep they were talking with them for a while and then just yanked the cap off staring playing it off as a joke. Both times the female ended up searching out other guys. I would say they were in their early 30s.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Just remember they said that looks don't matter but they had to include facial bone structure lmao, Females deserve no rights at all they deserve to get beaten up

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
> Men love to rip on women for wearing makeup, but makeup doesn’t dramatically change ones face as does growing a beard that covers up 1/3 of your face and important features.

How delusional can someone be :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, LooksmaxxHopeful, ErbCel and 1 other person
Capture

THIS IS BRILLIANT LMAO!! :soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Draconian, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15305 and 5 others
tbf the ones on fds don't say "looks dont matter" at least not on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Lawton88
FDS is so based I love it there is no way anyone can still be bluepilled after spending time looking at the subreddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and LooksmaxxHopeful
Jesus.

Had a brief look on that sub. They seem mad as hell. Who are these women?
Mostly older, less attractive minority (especially black) women IIRC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, fras, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person

Depends on length of beard if it’s short women don’t care but when u grow out some giant Viking beard ofcourse she will wonder how u look

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
No fucking way is some foid using the phrase forward growth. 100% some male looksmaxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fras and Draconian
That woman is crazy!

She can't even help herself, from dogging on people that do something for charity. Because she decided to hate people, JUST based on gender.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Tobias Fünke