Female ephebophiles exist, anecdotal evidence from working as a barista at 16.

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
When I was 16 I straight up looked like a kid.

People who came in to the coffee shop sometimes asked whether I was a child to one of the workers (SMH).

Either way, while working there I had a fair share of encounters with older women.

Some of them flirted, and some even asked me out, or wrote me letters on their napkins.

Now that I incel I sometimes regret not accepting their invites. If I just would've fucked a cougar at 16 perhaps my life would've looked different today...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane, PseudoMaxxer and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896

People who came in to the coffee shop sometimes asked whether I was a child to one of the workers (SMH).

Either way, while working there I had a fair share of encounters with older women.

Some of them flirted, and some even asked me out, or wrote me letters on their napkins.

Now that I incel I sometimes regret not accepting their invites. If I just would've fucked a cougar at 16 perhaps my life would've looked different today...
both men and women are attracted to youthfulness and good indicators of health so this isn't too shocking

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Trilogy
How tf are you an incel now then

• +1
How tf are you an incel now then
They were pedos, I literally looked like a kid. When ur a kid it doesn't matter how you look.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
How did you go from that to the subhuman rotter you are now brah..

• +1
They were pedos, I literally looked like a kid. When ur a kid it doesn't matter how you look.
Lol, they were milfs, women can't be pedos!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, hopecel and Deleted member 28896
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada
what about now? are there any older foids who are attracted to 20 yo cutecels?

• +1
Can’t relate I was severely overweight at 16 with glasses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 28896
what about now? are there any older foids who are attracted to 20 yo cutecels?
Hopefully so, you just gotta be in the right environment. A calm coffee shop is perfect.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, incelmogger and hopecel
Hopefully so, you just gotta be in the right environment. A calm coffee shop is perfect.
It’s the most tense environment how do you tell if the baristas want to have sex with you

pm ur face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and PseudoMaxxer
I read this and then looked at your pfp
mbolo

cagefuel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 21345 and PseudoMaxxer
I would have gave my body and soul to those women tbh.

I crave milf sex since i was 14, i dream about sucking on lactating milf and being guided into sex.

Although i’m too high inhib to make a move on a milf, even tho i had ones flirting with me before.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: g0op, Deleted member 28896 and incelmogger
pm ur face
I look like a whiteboy that god hated and melted my face as a consequence.
I would have gave my body and soul to those women tbh.

I crave milf sex since i was 14, i dream about sucking on lactating milf and being guided into sex.

Although i’m too high inhib to make a move on a milf, even tho i had ones flirting with me before.
Fully agreed. If this happened today I'd take the chance 10/10 times. But I no longer look like I'm 12, so I won't get these mentally ill pedo cougars.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I look like a whiteboy that god hated and melted my face as a consequence.

Fully agreed. If this happened today I'd take the chance 10/10 times. But I no longer look like I'm 12, so I won't get these mentally ill pedo cougars.
I try to maxx out the cuteness + Youthfulness.

I do it mainly to look young and to appeal both to girls and milfs.
IMG 6493

Strangely enough it works.

And yes, i ask girls to autistically rate me.

• Love it
I try to maxx out the cuteness + Youthfulness.

I do it mainly to look young and to appeal both to girls and milfs.
View attachment 2578912
Strangely enough it works.

And yes, i ask girls to autistically rate me.
Only thing that now is left to do is: fuck them.

Mirin

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer