Female nature

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Screenshot 20240427 231720 cominstagramandroid

Look, a foid drinking beer and having a good time with her boyfriend! What is wrong with this you may ask?
Well, that foid was drunk getting fucked in a car by a 16 year old in party i went last year but now she is happy in s relationship!!
Of course she can be loyal and have a genuine emotional connection acter being run thrue by chads-chadlites of all ages and used as a sex doll :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Eternal_ and Sprinkles
JPEG image

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Clqs, jisko32, ConfusedBolivian and 3 others
View attachment 2884735
Look, a foid drinking beer and having a good time with her boyfriend! What is wrong with this you may ask?
Well, that foid was drunk getting fucked in a car by a 16 year old in party i went last year but now she is happy in s relationship!!
Of course she can be loyal and have a genuine emotional connection acter being run thrue by chads-chadlites of all ages and used as a sex doll :lul:
not all women are like this bro

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, butterworld, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
You have a forum Chad who has witnessed female nature at its most liberated peak and is sharing his lived experience with you all.

Meanwhile, incels:
not all women are like this bro

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Luffymaxxing
Patio madera

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ConfusedBolivian
Tales from Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, ConfusedBolivian and Luffymaxxing
Man how do you people find the fuck to actually follow other people’s lives? I don’t even care or know about what my closest siblings are doing in their lives. You guys are way to invested, maybe cuz you’re not oldcels like me. The older you get the less you give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and iblamejews
View attachment 2884735
How old was she when that happneed? wtf this so fucking brutal

Man how do you people find the fuck to actually follow other people’s lives? I don’t even care or know about what my closest siblings are doing in their lives. You guys are way to invested, maybe cuz you’re not oldcels like me. The older you get the less you give a fuck
I used to fuck her frecuently so that is why i follow her on ig

:soy: Do You know how they got into sex, how did he meet that guy in the party
She liked tje guy from the start and they were kissing from the get go, then the dude had a car so she went to his car with the girl and fucked easy as that lool