Female Sentience

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

But he didn't stay calm for long and took me to our bedroom where he started beating me to give him an answer. He kept asking me the same questions and would just beat me harder if i said i wasn't cheating on him. He beat me, punched me in my stomach, scarred my face, pulled my hair, spit on me. He would raise his leg up and kick me with his heel right in my face or lungs. He took a cable and started whipping me with it everywhere on my body for hours. The whole time, he was telling me not to scream (we were kicked out of our previous house because of the same thing) and when i couldn't hold my screams in anymore from the pain, he choked me with his scarf and cable. At one point he started touching me in my private areas saying it's all i'm meant for so he might as well do what he wants. He said he'll bring his friends to take turns on me.

He got tired at one point and told me to get in bed, where him too was sleeping . He made me take my clothes off so i was in my bra and panties and he took the blankets for himself. I was in so much pain everywhere in my body and freezing but i just wanted to escape so i managed to sleep for a bit.

He'd wake up throughout the night just to slap and punch me hard, right in the head, so hard that i could feel my brain hurting. Until morning came, and he had gathered a bit more energy, and he got back at it. That's when he raped me. He had done it the first time the week before during a fight. But it had only lasted a couple of minutes and i only saw him wipe himself off on his clothes. When that happened, I told myself that he felt disgusted from himself and he couldn't bring himself to do it, so i chose to make myself forget about it. But now that he's done it again, and i saw him come, i just can't not believe that he was so excited and enjoyed it so much he came so much faster than usual (we usually lasts for an hour and more when we have sex).

Biden

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, bloomercel, AngryShortMale and 15 others
@6ft4
@MoggerGaston

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
I’m beating my oneitis asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, hypernormie and slayer69
What happened to her personality detector

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: solohunter99, HOLYFUARK, bloomercel and 12 others
Just be an abuser bro

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
homosexual larp

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, FutureSlayer, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Personality hehe !

She is a masochist. Her personality detector clearly works fine lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, FutureSlayer and Skywalker
What actually happened: they had an argument, she was in the wrong, he got angry and probably pushed her onto the bed or something not even considered assault, they then had sex despite his still being mad at her, she felt like he fucked her harder and more coldly than usual, created a whole fanfic about it to post online like the the books she reads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, bloomercel, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
If you genuinely believe in those stories, you should kill yourself. Muh forum of incels; muh blackpill; you are just a bunch of Reddit retards.

What actually happened: they had an argument, she was in the wrong, he got angry and probably pushed her onto the bed or something not even considered assault, they then had sex despite his still being mad at her, she felt like he fucked her harder and more coldly than usual, created a whole fanfic about it to post online like the the books she reads
Or... you know... they flirted a lot before she went cold at the last minute or something and went upstairs. It sounds like a larp story but if it isn't, he was definitely no stranger to her before.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker