Female simps exist

try2beme

try2beme

Aurapilled
The only difference is they snap out of it after a few months one day randomly while men are stuck in this loop

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, ConfusedBolivian, Zeta and 1 other person
Girls dont simp for me anymore

They only simp for Chads though. Incels will simp for landwhales and 50+ year old roasties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Orbeck of Vinheim, Eternal_ and 4 others
They only simp for Chads though. Incels will simp for landwhales and 50+ year old roasties
Normies have a chance if they play their cards right

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and murdah
Girls simp for three type of guys(from my head canon):

1. Chad

2. Status maxed mtn+ guy.

3. Niche maxed mtn+ guy(their type).

If you fall under all these categories then congratulations. She is glued to you like flies on shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Costcosuperstore, Zeta and 7 others

1. Chad

Am I niche enough? Im bitchless and my ex hates me so im talking too no girls except one who i only snap

• Woah
Reactions: Sny
Am I niche enough? Im bitchless and my ex hates me so im talking too no girls except one who i only snap
You do have a niche. Especially towards those girls who like guys with goatees. Your appeal can be pretty general though just that your features might be polarizing to some.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and murdah
You do have a niche. Especially towards those girls who like guys with goatees. Your appeal can be pretty general though just that your features might be polarizing to some.
Sounds legit also mirin pfp

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, Narcissus🥀 and Sny
I have a betabuxx girl in my college she gives me her sandwiches and money ngl.

Shit feels great considering how much of a poorcel I am.

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme

1. Chad

If you fall under all these categories then congratulations. She is glued to you like flies on shit.
Have you seen any bellow average man be simped for? I think it could only be possible before HS, and that sounds unlikely.

• +1
The only difference is they snap out of it after a few months one day randomly while men are stuck in this loop
True. I have had random cumskin foids buy me drinks at the bar for no reason…

Ofc I accepted it cos I’m an egoist and my ego got stroked so hard I stood there all night like a snob believing I was Tyson beckford

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, murdah, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
There was this girl that used to simp hard for me. She even went so far as to feed me like a mother would at a party. She actually was my first kiss, and tolerated a lot my high-inhib pERsonality.

• Love it
Girls only simp for chads

If you're lower than that, then it's over tbh

• +1

Ofc I accepted it cos I’m an egoist and my ego got stroked so hard I stood there all night like a snob believing I was Tyson beckford
Nigga u ain't shit.
You're 5'11, fucking manlet

• +1
They simp for men above their league (looks and/or status)

• +1
Have you seen any bellow average man be simped for? I think it could only be possible before HS, and that sounds unlikely.
Im below average , my ex simped for me until recently for ages

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Algerien KEK
Damn that's surprising. Usually MENA foids tend to be stuck up and have princess syndrome.

With that been said I did have one Egyptian foid simp for my Dravidianfish last summer jfl

• +1
Damn that's surprising. Usually MENA foids tend to be stuck up and have princess syndrome.

With that been said I did have one Egyptian foid simp for my Dravidianfish last summer jfl
North african sounds legit af then😂😂

She acted like a princess at the begginging like INSANELY but i changed her done a 180

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Girls rarely "simp" for guys. I've can only count the amount of times I've been "simped" over on one hand, and the extent to which it occurs has lessened as hoeflation has worsened.

Believe it or not, if you go back about 100 years, it was actual a pretty regular phenomenon.

• +1
Girls rarely "simp" for guys. I've can only count the amount of times I've been "simped" over on one hand, and the extent to which it occurs has lessened as hoeflation has worsened.

Believe it or not, if you go back about 100 years, it was actual a pretty regular phenomenon.
Ive had way more than 5 simps gang im not even all that

Maybe ur old

Whats your height

• +1
Ive had way more than 5 simps gang im not even all that

Maybe ur old
If I was old, then the number would be higher because i would be in the dating market in times of lower hoeflation