female truecels dont exis....

Why is every single female complaing about their looks fat?

Then imagine if she was pretty instead, shed be just like the rest of these hoes, chasing chads dick, getting pumped and dumped.
If you were chad you would be chasing women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
idk man

SerpentineWeightyHowlermonkey-size_restricted.gif

can see shit. could be just a different angle and less lense distortion. i would need a bigger picture to judge properly
Thinking back.You have a point.Lnse distortion definetly made it worse.But even so,I still junk she had something done,tbh.

chads dont chase woman, they chase chad
You said imagine if she was better looking. She would have men chasing her as well though, and also women don’t usually ask the man out

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You said imagine if she was better looking. She would have men chasing her as well though, and also women don’t usually ask the man out
no i never said that, i said shed be chasing chads dick, go back and reread what i said JFL

cope. Women chase chad and men chase women
Chad>stacy>becky>normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
still smvmogs me into oblivion

• +1
the retards in here saying they feel bad for here when realistically just because she's female she has more SMV than 99% of the users here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
the retards in here saying they feel bad for here when realistically just because she's female she has more SMV than 99% of the users here
i wouldnt go that far tbh, this girl is fucking hideous.

• So Sad
Nice dick sucking lips tbh

Maybe I would fuck her. If she was acting nice and cute and isn't fat, then it's fuckable

Mogs me

@RichardSpencel beat me to it.

Youre a blue pilled retard if you dont think shes had multiple dudes shoot their shot. Especially since a lot of guys will look at a girl like her and think "maybe I have a chance".

I dont even have to watch the video to tell you that she wants Tyronelite at minimum but is depressed because only sub 6 men want her.

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit and Krezo
Just read through the thread. Of course she has a man now. And I bet he mogs her to oblivion.

Just read through the thread. Of course she has a man now. And I bet he mogs her to oblivion.

Isn't that the case for most relationships? All things being equal.

Isn't that the case for most relationships? All things being equal.
Which is why I said "I bet he mogs her"

Wouldnt surprise me if she managed to land a legit chadlite/tyronelite

Which is why I said "I bet he mogs her"

Wouldnt surprise me if she managed to land a legit chadlite/tyronelite

She's a 2/10. Most of my friends who are normies would say she's fuck ugly and wouldn't go near her. If you're a 6/10 surely you could get a 4-5/10

Not even gonna open play the video. Thumbnail is too disgusting.