Females have no idea what certain heights look like

N

NitoRump

Bronze
They literally cannot visualize what 6'2 is for example, that is because men throughout their lives have lied about their height all the time. The 5'10 dude she dated told her he was 6'0, the 6'1 dude told her he was 6'3 etc etc. When they say they want a guy that is 6'4, I swear they literally have no idea how tall that is in real life. They just put you in the "tall" or "not tall" category in their heads, they don't go "yeah this guy is 6'2, I would fuck him so hard if only he was 6'4"
My theory is if you are legit over 6'0 then it doesn't really matter if you are 6'2 or 6'4, its all up to your face and your frame. You also have to understand that 6'1 with a thick muscular v-taper physique has 1000% more appeal than a 6'4 skinny geek.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, MoggsWithBoness, Detective and 14 others
im 6'0 probably 5'11 or less cuz of shit posture as of past year but this girl told me i was 6'4, out of like 15 girls they have all said i was 6'2+, one brutal response was a girl calling me 5'8 tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, niqfan625, aspiringexcel and 6 others
just give up

im 6'0 probably 5'11 or less cuz of shit posture as of past year but this girl told me i was 6'4, out of like 15 girls they have all said i was 6'2+, one brutal response was a girl calling me 5'8 tho
its crazy how you passed for 5'8 and 6'4 at the same time, goes to show they literally have no idea

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, EliteMewing, MoggsWithBoness and 7 others
shes probably just bringing you down because shes insecure of herself. let me she guess she was a fat bitch

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and IndraBC
You need to treat foids like they are 12 because that's their mental capacity. They have no idea what 6 foot or 6 inches looks like. Most of them have an IQ of circa 85. Some can't even count to 6.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EliteMewing, Asreixcumniggerball, Detective and 6 others

whats vrutalk abvout 5'8 thats a goiod height

You need to treat foids like they are 12 because that's their mental capacity. They have no idea what 6 foot or 6 inches looks like. Most of them have an IQ of circa 85. Some can't even count to 6.
true, this post also applies to dick size as well now that I think of it, they think 6 inches = 8 inches, thats why some say they want 8 inches. Again, if you are 6 inches legit you have nothing yo worry about

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, drimprovement, becomingnearperfect and 1 other person
remember: EVERYONE frauds

• +1
Reactions: Detective, zura, becomingnearperfect and 2 others
water. its even funnier when they insist you must be taller cuz literally everyone lies

I swear if you lie about your height you just get called out every fucking time. It's only in America you get away with it

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
shes probably just bringing you down because shes insecure of herself. let me she guess she was a fat bitch
She was chubby and not in a good way lol

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
ZoomerSpicoid415

They literally cannot visualize what 6'2 is for example, that is because men throughout their lives have lied about their height all the time. The 5'10 dude she dated told her he was 6'0, the 6'1 dude told her he was 6'3 etc etc. When they say they want a guy that is 6'4, I swear they literally have no idea how tall that is in real life. They just put you in the "tall" or "not tall" category in their heads, they don't go "yeah this guy is 6'2, I would fuck him so hard if only he was 6'4"
My theory is if you are legit over 6'0 then it doesn't really matter if you are 6'2 or 6'4, its all up to your face and your frame. You also have to understand that 6'1 with a thick muscular v-taper physique has 1000% more appeal than a 6'4 skinny geek.
Cope. I didn’t even read but I know a girl who thought 6ft was like 6,2 LOL. She’s 16 and all her past boyfriends are like 6,2-6,4 despite being like 5,4 herself.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and drag
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC
I’m 6’0 measured at the doctors office with no shoes. Two of my coworkers said they thought I was 5’10. Why is this

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
Water
My dad died when I was a baby and my mom always said he was 5'10, most people are taller than their dad so I was surprised as I'm 5'9. Then I looked at pics of them and he was 5'6 MAX

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, horizontallytall and niqfan625
Thread is just proof women are just following what everyone else is saying. A 5'4 woman could not tell the difference between 5'10 or 6'0. It's the dumbest shit. If you're gonna lie about height only go 1 inch up max.

Im 6"6 but girls think im 7 feet tall but they still like it i was pulling at ltn with it

A 5'4 woman could not tell the difference between 5'10 or 6'0. It's the dumbest shit. If you're gonna lie about height only go 1 inch up max.
if they cant tell the difference then why would u only lie about 1 inch lmao

if they cant tell the difference then why would u only lie about 1 inch lmao
LOL I deleted a sentence that said something about how guys that are 5'8 and lie about being 6'0 ruin the perception which led me to say that 1 inch sentence.

LOL I deleted a sentence that said something about how guys that are 5'8 and lie about being 6'0 ruin the perception which led me to say that 1 inch sentence.
Yh but that’s like a 5 inch difference, I believe u could lie about being 6’2 if ur 6 ft tbh

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 51465
I think they do know the height. But obviously foids want the tallest.

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I'M OVER 1.90 AND I'M 1.84, I THINK THAT IN GENERAL PEOPLE ARE BAD CALCULATING HEIGHT, ALSO MEN THINK THEY'RE TALLER AND WHY THEY THINK THE SAME THING ABOUT ME.

I’m 6’0 measured at the doctors office with no shoes. Two of my coworkers said they thought I was 5’10. Why is this
I'm 5'10.8(180) barefoot measured at docs office too and people ALWAYS SAY IM FUCKING 5'9 GO FUCK YOURSELF EVERYONE YALL SUCK DICKS NIGGERS FUCKING 5'1 HISPANIC GIRLS ASSUME IM 5'9 FUCK YOURSELF BITCHES

probably u have bad posture or long torso and short legs or t-rex arms
or the combination of these things
or u just think u are 6'0