Femcel foids are impossible to talk to, NT MATTERS for foids too

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
I approached a foid yesterday (low inhibit maxxed), that I thought looked decent. I soon as she started talking she clearly had a lisp and a shaky voice. It was weird af to the point I walked away. Not even foids can get away with Non NT ness, now imagine what foids think of YOU when u start shaking in front of them. She was also decent looking at first impressions, now I’m disgusted by her

NT IS LAW, even I’m disgusted by apsies now after fixing my OWN non NT ness recently

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, gookcelriceR, Deleted member 24459 and 13 others
@tristan18 @pneumocystosis u guys have any experience approaching weird girls and leaving?

You know, I never believed in NTpill that much
but I met this guy: white and around HTN, you'd think he'd do pretty well with girls. But he was so fucking non NT and weird he grossed me, an autist out. He wasn't just one of those quiet abused dog non NT types too, he was one of the really loud annoying ones. I saw him approach an LTB poojeeta he mogged to andromeda and back, and she looked disgusted by him jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, hopecel, vermillioncorefan and 8 others
not really, women in general are hyper NT compared to men. this is more of a rare encounter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, exo, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
there is a literally a study that proves non NT foids are more successful in dating and reproduction than the most NT men

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
not really, women in general are hyper NT compared to men. this is more of a rare encounter
No tbh, plenty of aspie loner girls around, u prob don’t notice them.
there is a literally a study that proves non NT foids are more successful in dating and reproduction than the most NT men
Well yes dating is just easier in general for foids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium and datboijj
shes still getting laid,ur not

She’s not. Bro this is in highschool. Have u never been in one or are u delusional?
how fucking dumb are you? in middle school there were girls getting pregnant and being whores

I approached a foid yesterday (low inhibit maxxed), that I thought looked decent. I soon as she started talking she clearly had a lisp and a shaky voice. It was weird af to the point I walked away. Not even foids can get away with Non NT ness, now imagine what foids think of YOU when u start shaking in front of them. She was also decent looking at first impressions, now I’m disgusted by her

NT IS LAW, even I’m disgusted by apsies now after fixing my OWN non NT ness recently

Makes sense biologically.

If an aspie male and an aspie female makes a kid, they will never leave the womb and have an estate in .org

Cope

I once talked to a clearly autistic htb and thought it was super cute

Personally I’d interpret it as she’s disgusted and afraid of me.

so?
I'm non NT and I didn't expect an NT girl. I'm marrying a girl of slightly below average NT but we bond so well.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Good luck finding non nt foids in med countries

cOPe non NT foids are cute af at least for me you can actually feel "more confident" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: with such girls ngl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yep i like popularity/NT too.