Here’s a genuine experience to slay club foids

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
If she’s really down but she’s with her friends who don’t seem slutty - DONT TRY TO SLAY HER THAT NIGHT.

As long as she is showing you high interest I.e. she’s always coming back to you/asking you time with her and never leaves you. She gave you strong iois before approaching or she approached you.

This girl the other night approached me and told me to come to ‘x club’ with her. She also said to me last night she was staring at me non stop but I didn’t seem to notice (over for my autism yet people here say I am narcy and say I see iois that aren’t real jfl).

But I said at first ‘I think I’m going home’ this was important looking back as it came across as non needy. Then we chatted some more and I decided i would.

Then you should tell her to take YOUR number at the end of the night. You should also try to chat with her friends and be cool with them (if her friends like you you’ll probs smash due to social approval etc.).

FUCK THIS AUTISTIC BE DIRECT SHIT. This only works rarely and only if terra chad.

I was legit chad to this girl she called me so hot constantly even last night when we fucked.

I didn’t come across as a dickhead but someone she could who was fun who she found attractive.

If I had said to this girl in the club ‘I wanna bang you in that toilet - come on’ she would’ve been like ‘wtf!?’ And got the ick. Instead I was just carefree and had a good time and flirted with her but didn’t come across as desperate.

Then I was NT and just texted a bit before asking her the next day to meet up. Ended up smashing her and she was giga good at sex and really non selfish and wants to be fbs.

It’s the same with tinder. Of course you can write first message if Chad ‘lets fuck?’ Etc. and it will work sometimes. But if you want to slay much more and better girls you have to be NT.

It is not socially accepted to just go up to a girl and say ‘let’s fuck?’ She will react negatively nearly always even if you’re hot. Or she’ll think you are joking.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss, futuregigamogger, lebronjames23 and 5 others
0 after 3 mins for this essay. You've fallen off mate. Forevergymcelling or blackgymmax would've gotten 5 replies by now. But heres an ugh react out of pity my little dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, ascension, Danish_Retard and 5 others
If she’s really down but she’s with her friends who don’t seem slutty - DONT TRY TO SLAY HER THAT NIGHT.

As long as she is showing you high interest I.e. she’s always coming back to you/asking you time with her and never leaves you. She gave you strong iois before approaching or she approached you.

This girl the other night approached me and told me to come to ‘x club’ with her. She also said to me last night she was staring at me non stop but I didn’t seem to notice (over for my autism yet people here say I am narcy and say I see iois that aren’t real jfl).

But I said at first ‘I think I’m going home’ this was important looking back as it came across as non needy. Then we chatted some more and I decided i would.

Then you should tell her to take YOUR number at the end of the night. You should also try to chat with her friends and be cool with them (if her friends like you you’ll probs smash due to social approval etc.).

FUCK THIS AUTISTIC BE DIRECT SHIT. This only works rarely and only if terra chad.

I was legit chad to this girl she called me so hot constantly even last night when we fucked.

I didn’t come across as a dickhead but someone she could who was fun who she found attractive.

If I had said to this girl in the club ‘I wanna bang you in that toilet - come on’ she would’ve been like ‘wtf!?’ And got the ick. Instead I was just carefree and had a good time and flirted with her but didn’t come across as desperate.

Then I was NT and just texted a bit before asking her the next day to meet up. Ended up smashing her and she was giga good at sex and really non selfish and wants to be fbs.

It’s the same with tinder. Of course you can write first message if Chad ‘lets fuck?’ Etc. and it will work sometimes. But if you want to slay much more and better girls you have to be NT.

It is not socially accepted to just go up to a girl and say ‘let’s fuck?’ She will react negatively nearly always even if you’re hot. Or she’ll think you are joking.
Legit

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Another thing. If I had slayed her that night. It would most likely have been a ONS only. Instead I have a Fuck buddy now.

Girls don’t give out pussy easily you have to build muh emotional connection

• +1
0 after 3 mins for this essay. You've fallen off mate. Forevergymcelling or blackgymmax would've gotten 5 replies by now. But heres an ugh react out of pity my little dog
He's irrelevant now there Is ylvern

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and WishIwasChico
Little dog? Fuck you nigga wtf?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, tombradylover, ascension and 4 others
This advice won’t work for you btw you need to look good first
I would even argue that if you’re better looking they would be upset if you’re direct cause they want to feel special to chad

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, HardmaxxOrDeath, ascension and 5 others
I would even argue that if you’re better looking they would be upset if you’re direct cause they want to feel special to chad
Ye bro she’s texting me a lot still I have a solid fuck buddy now who lets me face fu k etc. so I took a W. But I know if I’d tried to fuck her that night in the toilet or something she would’ve got pissed and the ick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and WishIwasChico
I mogged you when i was lean. Just die, you're pathetic with your attempts to be helpful
It’s genuine advice I I that actually will help people that are non nt and peak autism like me.
I won’t help you tho fatty fuck off

Mirin

• Love it
Little dog? Fuck you nigga wtf?
You heard me right. Did I stutter? I fuck your robot bum when you sleep and then steal your BMW and fuck all U tinder matches my little dog

You heard me right. Did I stutter? I fuck your robot bum when you sleep and then steal your BMW and fuck all U tinder matches my little dog
wtf

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
It’s genuine advice I I that actually will help people that are non nt and peak autism like me.
I won’t help you tho fatty fuck off
There Is no esoteric science behind getting laid. If She wants to get laid with you She Will make everything Easy. You're Just a pathetic humble bragger Who no One gives a shit about anymore and you sound like those retarded PUA, trying to convince people you got laid because you acted the way you were supposed to act and not Simply because She was attracted to you.

There Is no esoteric science behind getting laid. If She wants to get laid with you She Will make everything Easy. You're Just a pathetic humble bragger Who no One gives a shit about anymore and you sound like those retarded PUA, trying to convince people you got laid because you acted the way you were supposed to act and not Simply because She was attracted to you.
If I had asked to fuck her in the toilet or something she would’ve got the ick bro I’m sorry do you can’t understand that NTness matters to and just because she finds you attractive doesn’t mean you are entitled to just say what you want o her.

Fuck off rotter

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and infini
If I had asked to fuck her in the toilet or something she would’ve got the ick bro I’m sorry do you can’t understand that NTness matters to and just because she finds you attractive doesn’t mean you are entitled to just say what you want o her.

Fuck off rotter
You are, i got away with the most autistic shit back in the days. You're trying to sound like you have some hidden knowledge that Will help people get laid like PUA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and moreroidsmoredates
Tales from Sewers of Siciliy
There's tons of Dicks sucked in the club toilets. Stop trying to be a PUA with your timing shit. You trying to get out of the irrelevant spot you are right now in the forum and failed, no Need to get aggressive with me.

• JFL
Tales from Sewers of Siciliy
Why you always larp and brag about your so called “slays”. Like every time i log onto this forum i see a thread of you: “guys my tinder date is coming” “i fucked a foid i met in the club”. Incel trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, WishIwasChico and the BULL
Why you always larp and brag about your so called “slays”. Like every time i log onto this forum i see a thread of you: “guys my tinder date is coming” “i fucked a foid i met in the club”. Incel trait
He gets a dopamine Spike by bragging on incels. Pathetic. Now he got irrelevant and Is trying to regain his forum status by becoming a PUA

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
He gets a dopamine Spike by bragging on incels. Pathetic. Now he got irrelevant and Is trying to regain his forum status by becoming a PUA
Idc if I’m irrelevant on an incel forum isn’t that good tbh? Jfl

Idc if I’m irrelevant on an incel forum isn’t that good tbh? Jfl
Apparently your dopaminergic reward system isn't satisfied with slaying girls since you have over 17k posts here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, WayneBraaaah, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Apparently your dopaminergic reward system isn't satisfied with slaying girls since you have over 17k posts here.
Still haven't seen a single slay from you. It's always the barking dogs like you and @xeqri who have such delusional ego for the sake of this forum instead miss the complete point. Just like GY#BE! said, "don't bend, ascend!"

• +1
Still haven't seen a single slay from you. It's always the barking dogs like you and @xeqri who have such delusional ego for the sake of this forum instead miss the complete point. Just like GY#BE! said, "don't bend, ascend!"
Nigga why do you keep yapping, I got 75% of the votes I clearly mog you

one female just randomly called me attractive in the club and another female asked me for a lighter. This were the highest iois i received in the disco

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Eh?? All of your posts are incoherent ramblings why haven't you seeked medical help yet

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Get laid then like this guy.
can't, i'm overweight. only thing that OP did was looking good that night. only gullible fucks like you think there is some esoteric science behind getting laid.

can't, i'm overweight. only thing that OP did was looking good that night. only gullible fucks like you think there is some esoteric science behind getting laid.
Then I's strongly advise you Get a grip on reality, you’re 30 with 0 accomplishments, no social life, and will most likely end up rotting in a small village working for some farmer peeling off cow shit on their property for a few tomatoes

• +1
Any foid who goes to the club without her man is slutty, but even the one with her man is slutty if she went to clubs before they met. I feel like most foids are slutty. I’ll never have a relationship with a club girl, but I’d fu€k them if they’re hot.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Any foid who goes to the club without her man is slutty, but even the one with her man is slutty if she went to clubs before they met. I feel like most foids are slutty. I’ll never have a relationship with a club girl, but I’d fu€k them if they’re hot.
all foids are sluts

• +1
Reactions: Dimitri159
all foids are sluts
Exactly. We are sluts so why wouldn’t foids also be? By nature we are actually programmed to ‘cheat’, as in spread our seed to as many foids as possible, while foids accept to any male that is better and so on.. it’s just nature as to why I don’t trust foids.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Exactly. We are sluts so why wouldn’t foids also be? By nature we are actually programmed to ‘cheat’, as in spread our seed to as many foids as possible, while foids accept to any male that is better and so on.. it’s just nature as to why I don’t trust foids.
same