Feminine = sub human - Why most holes are sub humans

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Victoria's secret models are tall and manly with good jaw lines unlike most females.

Masculine features = attractive and feminine features = unattractive

Adriana Lima even has a deep voice

DEAL WITH IT TOILETS YOU SUB HUMANS
:lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jnumber01, Golang, SocietyIsSolipsistic and 3 others
OP is a flaming faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Golang, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
Gaycel thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5393, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I get ur point and you are a cool guy so I won't hold it against you but this thread was pretty gay
"Masculine" women don't have anything close to mens tester-one still, but will mog the average toilet brutally because they develop a better bone structure and will be taller. Just like men with more t mog men with less t. Testosterone is the hormone of the gods.

Most women have low t even for toilets so will look sub human and have to wear make up to fake a jaw line etc

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7866
"Masculine" women don't have anything close to mens tester-one still, but will mog the average toilet brutally because they develop a better bone structure and will be taller. Just like men with more t mog men with less t. Testosterone is the hormone of the gods.

Most women have low t even for toilets so will look sub human and have to wear make up to fake a jaw line etc
But do you want to fuck the girl who is gonna snap your dick with her jawline, or the girl who you can dominate?

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 5522
ASTAGHIFURLLAH THIS THREAD IS SO GAY REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT I ASK JESUS AND ALLAH FOR FORGIVENESS

OP when he sees a unfucked erect cock:

DownrightUniformAyeaye-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lookismfugee, TheEndHasNoEnd, Bitch and 3 others
But do you want to fuck the girl who is gonna snap your dick with her jawline, or the girl who you can dominate?

This woman is hot

This 0 t abomination is not

I will want to fuck the most attractive girl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pietrosiek, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Just fuck men theory

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lookismfugee and Deleted member 5522
I'd fuck the shit out of really any girl but only breed with masculine looking chicks. Would make slayer sons

• +1
You just compared an asian to a white, of course the white woman will be more attractive lmao
Because Asians are in general low t making them all sub humans. That woman even mogs most white toilets.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 7866
Bro are you stupid? Both of them have low T what makes u think the top one is more masculine?
In male terms both are very low t

In female terms the white woman t mogs the asian women into oblivion, she has healthy bodyfat and a better jawline and bone structure as the female has ugly features due to the lack of t.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
But yes I grant you, more masculine face is attractive. But I don't want to fuck Henry Cavill with long hair, you need SOME feminine features
Yes exactly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5522
In male terms both are very low t

In female terms the white woman t mogs the asian women into oblivion, she has healthy bodyfat and a better jawline and bone structure as the female has ugly features due to the lack of t.
Don’t pull out the jaw bs a jaw dosen’t indicate how much T someone has bro that mostly has to do with androgens

• JFL
I understand what you are getting at but the way you phrased it made it sound gay
Rofl im not a savage. Being gay is cope for sub humans tbh. 99% of the time gays and lesbians are ugly unlike how the media portrays them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Don’t pull out the jaw bs a jaw dosen’t indicate how much T someone has bro that mostly has to do with androgens
REGARDLESS victorias angels are not 5 foot tall super feminine women

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
REGARDLESS victorias angels are not 5 foot tall super feminine women
That depends on tbh. Most white foids are more T because of the shit tons of chemicals in our food meanwhile asians eat natural food with no chemicals.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5522
That depends on tbh. Most white foids are more T because of the shit tons of chemicals in our food meanwhile asians eat natural food with no chemicals.
JFL the water is filled with estrogen boosting crap everywhere, its genetics.

JFL the water is filled with estrogen boosting crap everywhere, its genetics.
do You have an IQ of a peanut?

have u seen the average diet of a western woman compared to a Asian woman? You will understand then why Asian females are considered more feminine. Fat and women with more weight are considered more masculine and white women tend to be “THICKER”

do You have an IQ of a peanut?

have u seen the average diet of a western woman compared to a Asian woman? You will understand then why Asian females are considered more feminine. Fat and women with more weight are considered more masculine and white women tend to be “THICKER”
Brutal weight pill

"muh male jaws", no, thats just the way women should have forward growth but most are recessed subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 5522