‘Filled with hatred and lust for blood’: Turkey’s proxy army in northern Syria accused of abusing civilians

>defending subhuman kurds
kys unironically
t. syrian
keep crying for these kurdish slayers

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299, turkproducer and Deleted member 3702
we have cities like Istanbul, you have shithole
The debate is over.

We have cities older than Istanbul 10x over: Multan, Lahore, Taxilla, Peshawar, Thatta. You can literally point any statue in Pakistan, and it's guaranteed to be over 300-2000 years old. And Islamabad easily rivals Istanbul.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
OP is a faggot indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and turkproducer
We have cities older than Istanbul 10x over: Multan, Lahore, Taxilla, Peshawar, Thatta. You can literally point any statue in Pakistan, and it's guaranteed to be over 300-2000 years old. And Islamabad easily rivals Istanbul.
Ur ignoring other people in this thread saying theyd rather be turkish than pakistani jfl.

“i’m going to pakistan for holiday”

yeH i hear that everyday jfl

“i’m going to pakistan for holiday”

yeH i hear that everyday jfl

"I'm going to Turkey and visit some brothels" -- literally something I hear all the time. :LOL:

Aww, another rando added to the list of haters. Suck my dick, faggot.
Your whole forum personality is based on national racism, typical paki behaviour because they get dog shit from society.
Check your internet balls, might have testicular cancer.
People like you should get banned on sight, parasite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and turkproducer
"I'm going to Turkey and visit some brothels" -- literally something I hear all the time. :LOL:
DoWhatYouCan said:
talking about military on looksmax forum jfl. turks are better looking compared to pakis
DoWhatYouCan said:
talking about military on looksmax forum jfl. turks are better looking compared to pakis

Islamasobad

son of a bitch if your capital looks like that I do not even want to see the rest of your shithole country

Attachments

• 1573601208944.png
    1573601208944.png
    366.9 KB · Views: 1
  • JFL
Your whole forum personality is based on national racism, typical paki behaviour because they get dog shit from society.
Check your internet balls, might have testicular cancer.

My whole 'forum personality' is based on triggering cucks like you -- something I seem to be doing successfully. No such thing as 'national racism' too, dotard.

IslamasobadView attachment 162893View attachment 162895View attachment 162897

son of a bitch if your capital looks like that I do not even want to see the rest of your shithole country
absolutely beautiful, the pinnacle of civilised society
My whole 'forum personality' is based on triggering cucks like you -- something I seem to be doing successfully. No such thing as 'national racism' too, dotard.
Why you ignoring this you little pussy

DoWhatYouCan said:

DoWhatYouCan said:

DoWhatYouCan said:

absolutely beautiful, the pinnacle of civilised society

Why you ignoring this you little pussy

DoWhatYouCan said:

DoWhatYouCan said:

DoWhatYouCan said:

there are shantytowns in the CAPITAL, this son of a bitch should stop there

• JFL
Lmao, even your attempt cherry-picking has failed completely. None of those pictures are of the capital, lul.
DoWhatYouCan said:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
No such thing as 'national racism' too, dotard.
National racism because you hate your own people from a different country ;)
My whole 'forum personality' is based on triggering cucks like you -- something I seem to be doing successfully.

you seriously have nothing else better to do. Your whole meaning is gone by just ignoring you.
Total time spent online 237:55
That's sadly a lot of time lost, trying to seem like an Alpha male.

• JFL
I like Turkey as a country but what they're doing with their government is retarded. Getting brain washed.

National racism because you hate your own people from a different country ;)

you seriously have nothing else better to do. Your whole meaning is gone by just ignoring you.
Total time spent online 237:55
That's sadly a lot of time trying to seem like an Alpha male.

That's called xenophobia, you retard. Imagine being this low IQ unironically.

"Total time spent online 589:16 "

DoWhatYouCan said:

Lmao, even your attempt cherry-picking has failed completely. None of those pictures are of the capital, lul.
christrian shantytown in Islamaverrybad

• +1
I like Turkey as a country but what they're doing with their government is retarded. Getting brain washed.
Like the people can control who is in power. If you knew anything about politics you’d know Erdogan is an idiot who has manipulated votes to stay in power, that being said, low IQ nationalist far right people vote for him, and turkey has a lot of those jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
there are shantytowns in the CAPITAL, this son of a bitch should stop there

No there isn't, retard. Islamabad is a planned city, governed by the CDA. Everything is planned, from the residential area, to the industrial areas, to the commercial sectors, to the military sectors. Your intelligence, or lack thereof, is showing here.

• JFL
No there isn't, retard. Islamabad is a planned city, governed by the CDA. Everything is planned, from the residential area, to the industrial areas, to the commercial sectors, to the military sectors. Your intelligence, or lack thereof, is showing here.
DoWhatYouCan said:
OP is low T confirmed. Claims paki mog turk but no one agreed and people opposed his argument jfl

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
when the pooping is so strooong

Like the people can control who is in power. If you knew anything about politics you’d know Erdogan is an idiot who has manipulated votes to stay in power, that being said, low IQ nationalist far right people vote for him, and turkey has a lot of those jfl.

You're right, and this is also exactly what I mean.

DoWhatYouCan said:
OP is low T confirmed. Claims paki mog turk but no one agreed and people opposed his argument jfl
there are some rare traditonally raised pakis that mog everyone in the chin as much as some Indians but their colouring is shit almost all the time

You're right, and this is also exactly what I mean.
Yeah it’s sad, but what can you do? hopefully he will he out of power soon, and this is coming tom someone who’s a conservative jfl. He is a religious idiot, and this is also coming from someone who is religious.

• +1

so sad they are brown on average. still don't mog Indians tho

eww, when the Turks decide to speak identity crisis.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
bu sokak sican kopek beni cok gulduriyor
yemin ederim, Turkler yuzlerce devlet kurmusken, anadoluya sahip cikmisken bur oç kendini gercekten bir bokmu saniyor ?Yazili turkcem kotu neyse

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and turkproducer
Yeah it’s sad, but what can you do? hopefully he will he out of power soon, and this is coming tom someone who’s a conservative jfl. He is a religious idiot, and this is also coming from someone who is religious.

I guarantee you as soon as he falls out of power Turkey will have a great civil unrest especially from the shit that he recently started.

except that we Pakistanis gave you Vedism, read your own 'holy' books sometime.
"we pakistanis" jfl pakistan was 2000 years in the future at that time. you idiot you cant claim shit. punjab has been linked by the 7 rivers for that time almost entirely.

you didnt give anyone vedism you idiot

I guarantee you as soon as he falls out of power Turkey will have a great civil unrest especially from the shit that he recently started.
He fucked the country for a decade or two ngl. Turkey was on the way to a great economy, the lira was strong as the dollar at one point, unfortunately we got this idiot dictator running the country.

i’ve noticed good bones in curries at least lower third wise but on average; they are not the best looking race at all...
I can tell you why.

on average.

brown skin

yemin ederim, Turkler yuzlerce devlet kurmusken, anadoluya sahip cikmisken bur oç kendini gercekten bir bokmu saniyor ?Yazili turkcem kotu neyse
Bu sitede curryler cok cope ediyorlar....

>calls me out being low IQ because I don't have the vocabulary as he does
>didn't need to research up to 1000 years of the past to prove his whole existence wrong.

keep triggering other people, deep down you still will be an insecure person that gets spit on for being paki.

• JFL
Turkey has so much potential but republic is cancer with this government........

• +1
  • +1
it’s not just that, their eye areas are almost always ogre as well
thats true but id say only 40% are like that in many places. in some none

>calls me out being low IQ because I don't have the vocabulary as he does
>didn't need to research up to 1000 years of the past to prove his existence wrong.

keep triggering other people, deep down you still will be an insecure person that gets spit on for being paki.
Pakis suffer unfortunate racism, but pricks like this bring it upon the others by being stupid cunts jfl. Most pakistani guys I know IRL are fine..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Pakis suffer unfortunate racism, but pricks like this bring it upon the others by being stupid cunts jfl. Most pakistani guys I know IRL are fine..
Some get out of that unfortunate racism, by showing a normal and loveable personality. I have one Pakistani friend and he is a very cool guy.

• +1