‘Filled with hatred and lust for blood’: Turkey’s proxy army in northern Syria accused of abusing civilians

He fucked the country for a decade or two ngl. Turkey was on the way to a great economy, the lira was strong as the dollar at one point, unfortunately we got this idiot dictator running the country.

With the way things are going and if USA has further involvement, I would not be surprised if Turkey turns into the next Iraq.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
bir boka benzemedikleri için dolmuslar sitede
Bu currynin amcasi drug satiyormus hemde onun icin turkleri aliyor onun hakkinda satsinlar diye jfl such cope

Bu currynin amcasi drug satiyormus hemde onun icin turkleri aliyor onun hakkinda satsinlar diye jfl such cope
vay orospu, ama pakiler genelde turkleri sevr bu oç'una çok fazla ilgi vermiyelim

• +1
vay orospu, ama pakiler genelde turkleri sevr bu oç'una çok fazla ilgi vermiyelim
Agreed, I always been friends with pakistani guys, this guy is just a retarded coper, oh yes one last thing

DoWhatYouCan said:
talking about military on looksmax forum jfl. turks are better looking compared to pakis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
  • JFL
Ngl I think they will get out of it. what makes u think they’ve fucked themselves ofer this much?

Thing is you don't need to fuck yourself over very much. It's just what western power/media will do, whether its for commodity or control of regional power to be anyway near the middle east or ex Yugoslavia countries, they will have excuses due to the bombings that is going on. Just like what they did to Saddam and Gaddafi.

P.S CIA don't kill me, I'm just a dumbass:)

• +1
Thing is you don't need to fuck yourself over very much. It's just what western power/media will do, whether its for commodity or control of regional power to be anyway near the middle east or ex Yugoslavia countries, they will have excuses due to the bombings that is going on. Just like what they did to Saddam and Gaddafi.

P.S CIA don't kill me, I'm just a dumbass:)
western media/culture is not moral..

6'1 average height Bosnians mog everyone tbh

"we pakistanis" jfl pakistan was 2000 years in the future at that time. you idiot you cant claim shit. punjab has been linked by the 7 rivers for that time almost entirely.

you didnt give anyone vedism you idiot

You're an idiot in great need of a history lesson. The word 'indus' comes from the Greek word for 'land surrounding the Indus river'. Where is this Indus river? Solely in Pakistan

The Hindu need to larp the ancient history of Pakistanis is clear for all to see. The land surrounding the Ganges wasn't discovered until the conquest of Alexander the Great. Keep wuwuzzing history that isn't yours.
>calls me out being low IQ because I don't have the vocabulary as he does
>didn't need to research up to 1000 years of the past to prove his whole existence wrong.

keep triggering other people, deep down you still will be an insecure person that gets spit on for being paki.

Nigga, you're completely illegible right now. What the fuck are you tryna say? Fuckin troglodyte

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
bosnians are not 6’1 on average jfl. It’s 5’11 flat, still tall though.
Depends on region, Herzegovina and Sandzak have an average of 186cm

Depends on region, Herzegovina and Sandzak have an average of 186cm
i remember seeing this study, i thought the sample size wasn’t very big though..

also, do you think this is genetics or sexual selection of taller partners

i remember seeing this study, i thought the sample size wasn’t very big though..

lmao, come London pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and FatJattMofo
You're an idiot in great need of a history lesson. The word 'indus' comes from the Greek word for 'land surrounding the Indus river'. Where is this Indus river? Solely in Pakistan

View attachment 162916

The Hindu need to larp the ancient history of Pakistanis is clear for all to see. The land surrounding the Ganges wasn't discovered until the conquest of Alexander the Great. Keep wuwuzzing history that isn't yours.

Nigga, you're completely illegible right now. What the fuck are you tryna say? Fuckin troglodyte
severe nonfunctioning autism as excepted .

you fucking idiot that doesnt debunk anything at all ancestry moves and places were linked obviously I am still right the 7 rivers were one fucking places where people roamed freely that legit makes your claim useless dumbass.

also keep in mind that the entire of east punjab was 50% muslim. and the other 50% SIKH and HINDU.

so we literally naturally have the same amount of claim over the land even though its your country.

even then . because the reason you are not fucking full dravidian the indus valley was a dravidian civlization the aryans came in after and guess who is the most aryan.

hint:

its the Jatts, Rors and Pashtuns.

so why the fuck would you give us the vedas. you didnt give us the vedas we ALL were given the vedas by our ancestors.

lmao, come London pussy.
DoWhatYouCan said:
talking about military on looksmax forum jfl. turks are better looking compared to pakis

I don’t even know what u look like, and u want me to come take a train for u and fight u? Stupid cuck, don’t make me laugh

No, it's our unique Halpgroup I2, it's located only here and in small part of north Romania, basically this halpgroup descended from Chad ice age hunters survivors, thats why we are so incredibly tall. And yeah it's legit, from a group of 8 friends i am the second shortest, everyone else is 190cm plus jfl

• JFL
severe nonfunctioning autism as excepted .

you fucking idiot that doesnt debunk anything at all ancestry moves and places were linked obviousy I am still right the 7 riverse were one fucking places where people roamed freely that legit makes your claim useless dumbass.

also keep in mind that the entire of east punjab was 50% muslim. and the other 50% SIKH and HINDU.

so literally naturally have the same amount of claim over the land even thought its your country.

even then . because the reason you are not fucking full dravidian the indus valley was a dravidian civlization the aryans came in after and guess who is the most aryan.

hint:

its the Jatts, Rors and Pashtuns.

so why the fuck would you give us the vedas. you didnt give us the vedas we ALL were given the vedas by our ancestors.

You're an idiot of massive proportions. There was no migration from Pakistan to India within the last 3000 years, you're making up historical events on a whim now. Coping Gangu.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
No, it's our unique Halpgroup I2, it's located only here and in small part of north Romania, basically this halpgroup descended from Chad ice age hunters survivors, thats why we are so incredibly tall. And yeah it's legit, from a group of 8 friends i am the second shortest, everyone else is 190cm plus jfl
Jfl, I would get mogged to death there. Luckily I live in UK were average height is around 178 maybe 180cm for young generation so i don’t feel too short

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
DoWhatYouCan said:

I don’t even know what u look like, and u want me to come take a train for u and fight u? Stupid cuck, don’t make me laugh

Remember that before you act up, pussy.

• JFL
link me this study about hapgroup plz

You're an idiot of massive proportions. There was no migration from Pakistan to India within the last 3000 years, you're making up historical events on a whim now. Coping Gangu.
autism pakistan didn t fucking exist 3000 years ago ofc there was then they went into deep India.

but thats not the fucking point because the entire fucking places was under one rule and one culture for 1000s of years idiot. like I said you have the same claim to east punjab as we do.

Remember that before you act up, pussy.
You’re a 21 year old lawyer who thinks he’s a bad guy, you’re an idiot. If you had any street sense you would not bait out your uncle being a drug smuggler you retard

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Effortless
JFL.. Different tribes of sandniggers are all arguing.

You guys should come to together and find common ground

You're all brown and ugly
You all worship the same pedophile prophet
You all like kebab
You're all desperate to come and live amongst whitey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
link me this study about hapgroup plz
Oh lol i don't have an exact study, i studied all of this during my semester on genetics and anthropology, but this is basic science and genetical history, search it on the net, I2 and I1 are the halpgroups from the first protoeuropean people, the survivors of the ice age that breed with the neatherdals. Thats why balkan people look very high T and robust

autism pakistan didn t fucking exist 3000 years ago ofc there was then they went into deep India.

but thats not the fucking point because the entire fucking places was under one rule and one culture for 1000s of years idiot. like I said you have the same claim to east punjab as we do.
you're an idiot, a massive one. No nation state existed 3,000 years ago. The only dominant culture was that of the Indus; their descendants live in Pakistan.

• JFL
JFL.. Different tribes of sandniggers are all arguing.

You guys should come to together and find common ground

You're all brown and ugly
You all worship the same pedophile prophet
You all like kebab
You're all desperate to come and live amongst whitey
1. no.
2. maybe on average
3.yes
4.indeed they do
5. keep coping
you're an idiot, a massive one. No nation state existed 3,000 years ago. The only dominant culture was that of the Indus; their descendants live in Pakistan.
you fucking dumbass the indus valley was dravidian how the fuck can their descendants live in pakistan retard.

You’re a 21 year old lawyer who thinks he’s a bad guy, you’re an idiot. If you had any street sense you would not bait out your uncle being a drug smuggler you retard

LOL, I am bad. I'm 19, kiddo. My uncle doesn't smuggle drugs, moron. He leaves that to some randos.

• JFL
only the brahui are fucking dravidian.
and they are the descended as much as the tamils

LMAO. The average Pakistani mogs the avg Turk, you guys fear us. It's the fact that our air force, our army, our navy are mostly self-reliant, while yours is not. Pakistan has its own indigenously designed and built fourth-gen fighter jet, while you guys are begging scraps off the US. We have decades fighting the Iranians, the Afghans, the Indians, home-grown, foreign-sponsored terrorists, ethnic-nationalists; you guys have nothing. We are skilled in the art of war.
lmao the average paki is fucking 5'5 framelet
turks are the most DOM people in the region.

living in the UK can tell you the real face of pakis and how ''masculine'' they really are. the only ones of note are stuck in mountains LOL.
Another butthurt Turk? Keep crying for me, turkroach.
not even a turk i'm just brutally honest. What ethnicity are you? pashtun or dard? if not jfl

living in the UK can tell you the real face of pakis and how ''masculine'' they really are. the only ones of note are stuck in mountains LOL.

not even a turk i'm just brutally honest. What ethnicity are you? pashtun or dard? if not jfl
dardic? who the fuck is he living in a hut?

LOL, more 'not turks' suck turkish dick. Why are Turks such larpers? literally on the same scale of Indian larpers. This is the main reason why I don't like Turks, lmao. The only good peeps from the Balkans are Greeks and Serbians.

dardic? who the fuck is he living in a hut?
kashmiris = dardic too
LOL, more 'not turks' suck turkish dick. Why are Turks such larpers? literally on the same scale of Indian larpers. This is the main reason why I don't like Turks, lmao. The only good peeps from the Balkans are Greeks and Serbians.
why do you think i'm a turk so much? you didn't answer the question, literally no difference from curry indian if you're punjabi.

What country makes the best kebab? Pakis or Turks

only the brahui are fucking dravidian.
and they are the descended as much as the tamils

You completely don't understand genetic anthropology. Dravidians mixed with the inhabitants (ASI) that already lived there. Both the ASI and ANI components have been around for at least 10,000 years, they don't mean Dravidians or Aryans.

• JFL
You completely don't understand genetic anthropology. Dravidians mixed with the inhabitants (ASI) that already lived there. Both the ASI and ANI components have been around for at least 10,000 years, they don't mean Dravidians or Aryans.
ANI was in the fucking caucasus 10,000 years ago wtf do you mean

• Hmm...
ANI was in the fucking caucasus 10,000 years ago wtf do you mean

slight exaggeration. Narasimhan et al. (2018) conclude that ANI and ASI were formed in the 2nd millennium BCE. They were preceded by a mixture of AASI (ancient ancestral south Indian, i.e. hunter-gatherers sharing a common root with the Andamanese); and Iranian agriculturalists who arrived in India ca. 4700–3000 BCE, and "must have reached the Indus Valley by the 4th millennium BCE". According to Narasimhan et al., this mixed population, which probably was native to the Indus Valley Civilisation, "contributed in large proportions to both the ANI and ASI", which took shape during the 2nd millennium BCE. ANI formed out of a mixture of "Indus Periphery-related groups" and migrants from the steppe, while ASI was formed out of "Indus Periphery-related groups" who moved south and mixed further with local hunter-gatherers. The ancestry of the ASI population is suggested to have averaged about 73% from the AASI and 27% from Iranian-related farmers. Narasimhan et al. observe that samples from the Indus periphery group are always mixes of the same two proximal sources of AASI and Iranian agriculturalist-related ancestry; with "one of the Indus Periphery individuals having ~42% AASI ancestry and the other two individuals having ~14-18% AASI ancestry" (with the remainder of their ancestry being from the Iranian agriculturalist-related population)

slight exaggeration. Narasimhan et al. (2018) conclude that ANI and ASI were formed in the 2nd millennium BCE. They were preceded by a mixture of AASI (ancient ancestral south Indian, i.e. hunter-gatherers sharing a common root with the Andamanese); and Iranian agriculturalists who arrived in India ca. 4700–3000 BCE, and "must have reached the Indus Valley by the 4th millennium BCE". According to Narasimhan et al., this mixed population, which probably was native to the Indus Valley Civilisation, "contributed in large proportions to both the ANI and ASI", which took shape during the 2nd millennium BCE. ANI formed out of a mixture of "Indus Periphery-related groups" and migrants from the steppe, while ASI was formed out of "Indus Periphery-related groups" who moved south and mixed further with local hunter-gatherers. The ancestry of the ASI population is suggested to have averaged about 73% from the AASI and 27% from Iranian-related farmers. Narasimhan et al. observe that samples from the Indus periphery group are always mixes of the same two proximal sources of AASI and Iranian agriculturalist-related ancestry; with "one of the Indus Periphery individuals having ~42% AASI ancestry and the other two individuals having ~14-18% AASI ancestry" (with the remainder of their ancestry being from the Iranian agriculturalist-related population)
ok and what does this say about pakistanis giving us the vedas?

I know this shit

ok and what does this say about pakistanis giving us the vedas?

I know this shit

No you don't, you literally said the Indo Aryans were the reason for creation of the ANI. The Aryans could be considered North-West Indians (modern-day Pakistan), considering they resided in the area for about 200-300 years before some of the weaker tribes fled to India (western Ganges Plain) after they were defeated in a historical battle -- in that period of settlement in North-West India, they began to intermingle with the local population, a fusion of Indo-Aryan and Sindhu customs and traditions began to take place; Hinduism was thus created.

No you don't, you literally said the Indo Aryans were the reason for creation of the ANI. The Aryans could be considered North-West Indians (modern-day Pakistan), considering they resided in the area for about 200-300 years before some of the weaker tribes fled to India (western Ganges Plain) after they were defeated in a historical battle -- in that period of settlement in North-West India, they began to intermingle with the local population, a fusion of Indo-Aryan and Sindhu customs and traditions began to take place; Hinduism was thus created.
not entirely mate. also like I said many places change and people move. theres no other way some dude with ancestry from these Aryans can be in fucking haryana province.
just because its modern day pakistan doesnt mean shit to me.at all. thats like saying chechens are 100% aryan and gave all the indo europeans their cultures

Last edited:
Guys end these fights already jfl

• JFL