Fillers for nasolabial folds

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
Should i get fillers before or after my bimax surgery? I have nasolabial folds and was wondering if bimax and leanmaxxing should fix it or reduce it to a greater extent? Or should i just get the fillers now?

View attachment IMG_6900.webp They look similar to this.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Do you have other problems with your bite & jaw that would necessitate bimax? I wouldn't get bimax simply for nasolabial folds lol, filler & leanmaxxing would definitely improve it. But if you plan on getting bimax either way, then I wouldn't get the filler first because many surgeons won't perform on you if you have filler there they'll want it to dissolve first

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Do you have other problems with your bite & jaw that would necessitate bimax? I wouldn't get bimax simply for nasolabial folds lol, filler & leanmaxxing would definitely improve it. But if you plan on getting bimax either way, then I wouldn't get the filler first because many surgeons won't perform on you if you have filler there they'll want it to dissolve first
My jaws are recessed. Im getting tested for sleep apnea, if i test positive my insurance will cover the costs so i will get it free.

Do pdo

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Try this

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Should i get fillers before or after my bimax surgery? I have nasolabial folds and was wondering if bimax and leanmaxxing should fix it or reduce it to a greater extent? Or should i just get the fillers now?

View attachment 2803486 They look similar to this.
pic rel is more boneless + bloat