Fillers or implant in eye area

tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
what is the better option if you want something is the effect the same or are implants better not talking long term just from getting them right away

• +1
Reactions: angelo
fillers around the eyes isn’t the best because the filler could migrate in the eyes, i don’t really give a shit tho cause imma get undereye fillers

fillers around the eyes isn’t the best because the filler could migrate in the eyes, i don’t really give a shit tho cause imma get undereye fillers
Yeah Same her I need them more will also the discoloration in the undereye area go back to normal after fillers? I got like visible vessels because of the thin skin in the area

• +1
Reactions: tia0505
Yeah Same her I need them more will also the discoloration in the undereye area go back to normal after fillers? I got like visible vessels because of the thin skin in the area
me too, btw it should improve it a lot

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
nothing can migrate in the eyes lol

the only thing is a greater risk of injection

Guys is it even worth it getting upper eyelid fillers if I have Negative hooding with not much eyelid exposure for hunter look or will it just look uncanny-Alien like

Guys is it even worth it getting upper eyelid fillers if I have Negative hooding with not much eyelid exposure for hunter look or will it just look uncanny-Alien like
depends on your face

Hg

Last edited: