Fin-bro's I think I'm gonna be sick 🤢

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
Screenshot 2023 07 30 at 33835 PM

genetics bros i think im gonna throw up! :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FascisstChad, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 33428 and 3 others
Men Bald Is Beautiful GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FascisstChad, Danish_Retard, buflek and 2 others
Daily hat use (p = 0.050), higher body mass index (p = 0.012), and higher testosterone levels (p = 0.040) were associated with decreased temporal hair loss.

hat bros we're back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, valhalar, buflek and 3 others
Increased smoking duration (p < 0.001) and the presence of dandruff (p = 0.028) were significantly associated with increased frontal hair loss. Increased exercise duration (p = 0.002), consumption of more than four alcoholic drinks per week (p = 0.042), and increased money spent on hair loss products (p = 0.050) were all associated with increased temporal hair loss. Daily hat use (p = 0.050), higher body mass index (p = 0.012), and higher testosterone levels (p = 0.040) were associated with decreased temporal hair loss. Factors that were significantly associated with increased vertex hair loss included abstinence from alcohol consumption (p = 0.030), consumption of more than four alcoholic drinks per week (p = 0.004), increased smoking duration (p = 0.047), increased exercise duration (p = 0.050), and increased stress duration (p = 0.010). Lower body mass index, more children, increased caffeine consumption, history of skin disease, and abstinence from alcohol were significantly associated with increased hair thinning scores (p < 0.05).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 33424, Graham and 1 other person
Screenshot 2023 07 30 145129

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
its a complex and advanced and many amd many factors that cause balding hairloss

SO TAKE FIN MAA NIGGAA

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Increased smoking duration (p < 0.001) and the presence of dandruff (p = 0.028) were significantly associated with increased frontal hair loss. Increased exercise duration (p = 0.002), consumption of more than four alcoholic drinks per week (p = 0.042), and increased money spent on hair loss products (p = 0.050) were all associated with increased temporal hair loss. Daily hat use (p = 0.050), higher body mass index (p = 0.012), and higher testosterone levels (p = 0.040) were associated with decreased temporal hair loss. Factors that were significantly associated with increased vertex hair loss included abstinence from alcohol consumption (p = 0.030), consumption of more than four alcoholic drinks per week (p = 0.004), increased smoking duration (p = 0.047), increased exercise duration (p = 0.050), and increased stress duration (p = 0.010). Lower body mass index, more children, increased caffeine consumption, history of skin disease, and abstinence from alcohol were significantly associated with increased hair thinning scores (p < 0.05).
How much of it is correlation and not causation?

I don't drink alcohol, but I had much better hair when I was lean from childhood all the way to 20 (after 20 is when I started noticing balding in hindsight, but it was mild / I was unsure whether it was placebo, but then it rapidly accelerated when I was 22 and became noticeable to normies around this time).

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and mvp2v1
The hair actually looks very similar, just one is grown out so it looks like there is more hair coverage. When I have my hair shaved, you can see I'm at or very near a NW 3, but when it's longer and styled down like I have it now, it looks more like a NW 2.

You also see it with the "before and after" photos of hair loss products on Instagram, where the before is shaved right down to the scalp, but then the after is mid-length hair, suspiciously styled over the temples.

The hair actually looks very similar, just one is grown out so it looks like there is more hair coverage
thats a good point the hair lengths make the comparison unfair. but the study's findings are still clear if you go through them. People with the same genetics have different hairloss outcomes sometimes notable differences.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
its a complex and advanced and many amd many factors that cause balding hairloss

SO TAKE FIN MAA NIGGAA
not going to inhibit the most important male hormone

Balding scalps have notably higher concentrations of DHT than nonbalding scalps. In low-oxygen environments testosterone converts to DHT at greater rates than to estrogen. hairless's root cause is lack of oxygen which then creates dysfunctionally high levels of DHT in the scalp... the solution is not to lower the dht that does nothing for the root cause

Balding scalps have notably higher concentrations of DHT than nonbalding scalps. In low-oxygen environments testosterone converts to DHT at greater rates than to estrogen. hairless's root cause is lack of oxygen which then creates dysfunctionally high levels of DHT in the scalp... the solution is not to lower the dht that does nothing for the root cause

Microneedling + scalp massage = more blood = more oxygen = less DHT = less balding

• +1
Microneedling + scalp massage = more blood = more oxygen = less DHT = less balding
botox injections around the crown have also shown promising results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33428

"low oxygen environoment"
ok so increasing C02 is the solution

Bad advice. You can cope with natural shit that will fail in the end and hop on fin at Nw3, or you can hit it early and not cope by tanking the hormone that is the root cause. Up to you. Fin works

that will fail in the end
you know it will fail. You should offer your services to scientists since you have an alien prediction ability

you know it will fail. You should offer your services to scientists since you have an alien prediction ability
1% chance of ED and a 5 second daily commitment VS hours of commitment lifestyle restrictions and a large likelihood it won’t work. Again. Up to you.

trust me bro
Just bro go for bro science over a drug with multiple large scale studies bro you’re a genius. This forum man

Just bro go for bro science over a drug with multiple large scale studies bro you’re a genius. This forum man
I dont go off bro science I'm just more researched than you.

J

Jfc man. Fin is heavily researched and proven. Naturally attacking hair loss isn’t going to prevent it when the cause is MPB. It’s genetic predisposition to sensitivity to DHT. Anything not blocking DHT is cope. Nobody is arguing that other factors don’t play a role because they do. But you will still lose ground eventually if DHT continually goes unchecked. Please for the love of god no one listen to this tard if the cause of your hair loss is androgenic alopecia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ComppRun
thats a good point the hair lengths make the comparison unfair. but the study's findings are still clear if you go through them. People with the same genetics have different hairloss outcomes sometimes notable differences.
Both still recede more than they would’ve had they taken fin. End of debate. Seriously man you’re not real

Both still recede more than they would’ve had they taken fin
thats true. you know whats also true, both could completely stop and reverse their balding if they address the root cause instead of coping with a tranny drug.

Jfc man. Fin is heavily researched and proven. Naturally attacking hair loss isn’t going to prevent it when the cause is MPB. It’s genetic predisposition to sensitivity to DHT. Anything not blocking DHT is cope. Nobody is arguing that other factors don’t play a role because they do. But you will still lose ground eventually if DHT continually goes unchecked. Please for the love of god no one listen to this tard if the cause of your hair loss is androgenic alopecia.
im not trying to tell you or anyone else not to take the tranny drugs, all i am saying is that i wont be, i will be stopping and reversing my hairloss the right way. :)

hair loss is probably 60/40, genes vs circulation

thats true. you know whats also true, both could completely stop and reverse their balding if they address the root cause instead of coping with a tranny drug.

im not trying to tell you or anyone else not to take the tranny drugs, all i am saying is that i wont be, i will be stopping and reversing my hairloss the right way. :)
The root cause is their genes man. The only way to stop it is to stop the hormone. Elementary stuff. Good luck but you’ll just end up on fin when you realize you can’t beat it with DHT still bonding with the follicle.

• So Sad
The root cause is their genes man. The only way to stop it is to stop the hormone. Elementary stuff. Good luck but you’ll just end up on fin when you realize you can’t beat it with DHT still bonding with the follicle.
I disagree. I don't think hair loss is a natural phenomenon. Hairloss of our kind is not observed in any wild animal.

By all means you do you. Im not trying to convince anything.

I disagree. I don't think hair loss is a natural phenomenon. Hairloss of our kind is not observed in any wild animal.

By all means you do you. Im not trying to convince anything.
monkeys are balding too

in fact they are using them for studies (hope medicine for example)

IMG 2917

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33424