think I fucked up my dick with clamping

mogutill0

mogutill0

Stone cold
6 months ago I tried clamping as a beginner (im extremely retarded u dont have to tell me) and ever since my dicks head feels cold/hard flaccid sometimes, penis turtling up and looking like a micropenis etc I havent done any pe exercises since then I dont think it changed much what to do? I do hot compression frequently

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dadfa, Newday*V3, randomop and 3 others
go to a doctor and explain to them what you did, they'll judge you a lot but at least you'll get some help

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogutill0, mirrormogger, kgizzla and 2 others
go to a doctor and explain to them what you did, they'll judge you a lot but at least you'll get some help
they won't help him lmao they don't know jack shit

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, med, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
just go to a bunch of Jews to get your dick fixed bro
It would be better than what this site would tell him, he doesn't even have to take the advice. It would just be better to know the potential solution.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and MA_ascender
It would be better than what this site would tell him, he doesn't even have to take the advice. It would just be better to know the potential solution.
this site and reddit has about the best advice OP can get for this extremely specific issue, he broke his dick doing PE, conventional doctors have no fucking idea about anything that isn't a basic common disease

more importantly, they just don't give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: mogutill0 and HTN_Mentalcel
ik they cant fix it but I was wondering if they can atleast identify how I damaged it or how much

this site and reddit has about the best advice OP can get for this extremely specific issue, he broke his dick doing PE, conventional doctors have no fucking idea about anything that isn't a basic common disease

more importantly, they just don't give a fuck
most doctors do care you retard

You can't make it through a hard degree like that if you aren't passionate about helping people. Most people who want to become a doctor for the money or just because their parents want them to fail miserably because they have no passion.

• JFL
I dont have a problem getting an erection but the erection itself feels weird. Its way too hard. And my flaccids base feels hard/firm too

6 months ago I tried clamping as a beginner (im extremely retarded u dont have to tell me) and ever since my dicks head feels cold/hard flaccid sometimes, penis turtling up and looking like a micropenis etc I havent done any pe exercises since then I dont think it changed much what to do? I do hot compression frequently

most doctors do care you retard

You can't make it through a hard degree like that if you aren't passionate about helping people. Most people who want to become a doctor for the money or just because their parents want them to fail miserably because they have no passion.
they really don't care bro, telling from experience

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
I don't understand penis exercises.
Makes me laugh even typing that.
You can't grow your fucking dick you got what you born with.

I dont have a problem getting an erection but the erection itself feels weird. Its way too hard. And my flaccids base feels hard/firm too
Your erect feeling harder is a good sign
(Unless if it was hurting you)

The other part, not so much

Fr.

If you're 21 MAX, then the growth basically stops

Either get penuma himplants or cope to the rope

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, Giorgio and Sprinkles
All these people who say "go to the doctor" or "go to the dermatologist" need to get a 1 month ban(srs)
Yes, this fucking retard doctor, literally in a big hospital said I won't be able to do anything to fix my mild scoliosis

You know what I did, literally searched a schroth method clinic myself and got it fixed, this fucking doctors doesn't care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio, Gaygymmaxx, SoundnVision and 1 other person
Take your cock to a Jewish organized medical establishment? Do you not know what they do to cocks there?

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs
Yes, this fucking retard doctor, literally in a big hospital said I won't be able to do anything to fix my mild scoliosis

You know what I did, literally searched a schroth method clinic myself and got it fixed, this fucking doctors doesn't care
were they old?

Going to school doesn't make you intelligent

These people know only what they were taught, robots can be successful and in high places

Which should make us feel even more inadequate!

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Subhuman232

Doctors are only good at emergencies, maybe putting a brace on a broken bone and maybe surgies, rest of this shit they dont know a fucking thing. They use you as guinie pig for their new jewish drug.

My derm legit said "there is no such thing as antibiotic resistance on skin":lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, Giorgio and Subhuman232
Going to school doesn't make you intelligent

These people know only what they were taught, robots can be successful and in high places

Which should make us feel even more inadequate!
Even my dentist fucked my teeth up, also with my family having a lot of bad experience with even experienced doctors

I'm willing to trust a random autist in this site than some jew doctor nowadays unless a blackpilled doctor

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and HTN_Mentalcel
Doctors are only good at emergencies, maybe putting a brace on a broken bone and maybe surgies, rest of this shit they dont know a fucking thing. They use you as guinie pig for their new jewish drug.

My derm legit said "there is no such thing as antibiotic resistance on skin":lul:
On god bro, it's so damn insane that there's so many incompetent doctors walking around treating patients

• +1
Obviously dude, most of the doctors that have their own office in big hospitals are 50+
yeah, probably lost that passion 30 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
On god bro, it's so damn insane that there's so many incompetent doctors walking around treating patients
The biggest scam is that most tax money goes to these doctors 80+ percent of the time treat oldcels, basically nobody under 25 and we have to pay for this shit:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
Even my dentist fucked my teeth up, also with my family having a lot of bad experience with even experienced doctors

I'm willing to trust a random autist in this site than some jew doctor nowadays unless a blackpilled doctor
I used to have a hormonal doc who took lgd4044 and told me he almost killed a man for looking at him funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogutill0, HTN_Mentalcel and Subhuman232
The biggest scam is that most tax money goes to these doctors 80+ percent of the time treat oldcels, basically nobody under 25 and we have to pay for this shit:lul:
no people under 25 aren't paying it, its the people just before retirement age

the actual biggest scam is whatever the top 1 percent are doing

Last edited:
  • +1
Idk

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • +1
Ohhhh I thought clamping was a cuck thing

• +1
Reactions: mogutill0

It works i went from 14cm to 16cm

Your erect feeling harder is a good sign
(Unless if it was hurting you)

The other part, not so much
It doesnt hurt but idk. Despite feeling harder it still kinda feels like I constricted the bloodflow to my dick especially at the base

It doesnt hurt but idk. Despite feeling harder it still kinda feels like I constricted the bloodflow to my dick especially at the base
Prob means that your dick will grow tbh

The tissue expands from more blood flow, ur good as long as your penis is working and doesn't hurt