Have i fucked my hair up

diekodieko

diekodieko

Iron
My scalp has been itching really badly of recent it makes me look crazy when I itch and its just a pain to be honest. I have tried using shampoo and I am gonna start using vinegar soon but what else can I do cause I cant tell if this is dandruff or scalp issue because I dont see much flakes. I have no Idea what to do cause shampoo hasnt done much. help me smh ts really js sucks ngl

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Vinegar? Lmfaoooo

Shave it all off, take cold showers, and no shampoo. You will get better

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and sub5c3l

My scalp has been itching really badly of recent it makes me look crazy when I itch and its just a pain to be honest. I have tried using shampoo and I am gonna start using vinegar soon but what else can I do cause I cant tell if this is dandruff or scalp issue because I dont see much flakes. I have no Idea what to do cause shampoo hasnt done much. help me smh ts really js sucks ngl
Most definetly sounds like serborheicc dermatitis, a skin condition which I also have.

you don't see much flakes, so that means there are a little.
this basically just makes ur scalp irritated, and can spread to ur face.

this is how I fixed it, i tried vinegar also and all that bullshit but it only kind of worked. MCT oil works and I went from red itchy scalp tthat drove me crazy to not having any symptomps.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchslayer
Ketoconazole
nah dont use this as it will just dry your hair out, even if it fixes it. im so angry just thinking about all these retarded faggots like u who just keep using shampoos and steroid creams instead of just using natural remedies WHICH ACTUALLY WORK LIKE MAGIC.

nah dont use this as it will just dry your hair out, even if it fixes it. im so angry just thinking about all these retarded faggots like u who just keep using shampoos and steroid creams instead of just using natural remedies WHICH ACTUALLY WORK LIKE MAGIC.
You're supposed to use conditioner after using ketoconazole. Ketoconazole is scientifically proven to work, I'm just giving non cope solutions lol

You're supposed to use conditioner after using ketoconazole. Ketoconazole is scientifically proven to work, I'm just giving non cope solutions lol
and mct oil works better than that shit

and no ur wrong with that ur not supposed to use conditioner if u suffer from serborheic dermatitis as that makes it worse

and no ur wrong with that ur not supposed to use conditioner if u suffer from serborheic dermatitis as that makes it worse
The original poster has a black guy as his profile pic, if he is black he 100% cannot have good hair without using conditioner. Since you have straight hair you can do good without it but it doesn't work for everyone
Just looked up MCT oil it looks to be quite promising for gymceling ngl

The original poster has a black guy as his profile pic, if he is black he 100% cannot have good hair without using conditioner. Since you have straight hair you can do good without it but it doesn't work for everyone
Just looked up MCT oil it looks to be quite promising for gymceling ngl
conditioner just makes ur hair feel like its on fire and there are black curly hair types asw

conditioner just makes ur hair feel like its on fire and there are black curly hair types asw
I never said there aren't black curly hair types. I was answering the other guy who was straight hair
What do you mean conditioner makes your hair feel like it's on fire??

Vinegar? Lmfaoooo
The nigger is actually on it
Seborrheic dermatitis can be managed if signal your body to produce less oil
By this I mean reducing shampoo over time and vinegar can help control malassezia growth in the meantime
Week one:
day 1: shampoo your hair and rinse with vinegar, massage scalp for 5min and then rinse with warm-cold water (it will smell)
day 2: Massage scalp while rinsing with warm-cold water, vinegar 5min and then water again (no shampoo)
day 3: small amount of shampoo and then vinegar, rinse with water
day 4: wash only with warm-cold water
day 5: same as 4 (only water)
day 6: same as 2 (water and vinegar)
day 7: same as 4 (only water)
Week two:
day 1: only water
day 2: water and shampoo
day 3: only water
day 4: water and vinegar
day 5: only water
day 6: only water
day 7: only water

Congratulations from now on you can wash only with warm-cold water and once a week with a small amount of shampoo or it drop entirely, never wash with hot water
The same is for any part of the body, if you have no skin problems just use warm water
With this the shampoo jew is finally exterminated

(you won't find this shit anywhere else :feelsmage:, so be grateful and give reps :feelsokman:)

• +1
Reactions: diekodieko
The nigger is actually on it
Seborrheic dermatitis can be managed if signal your body to produce less oil
By this I mean reducing shampoo over time and vinegar can help control malassezia growth in the meantime
Week one:
day 1: shampoo your hair and rinse with vinegar, massage scalp for 5min and then rinse with warm-cold water (it will smell)
day 2: Massage scalp while rinsing with warm-cold water, vinegar 5min and then water again (no shampoo)
day 3: small amount of shampoo and then vinegar, rinse with water
day 4: wash only with warm-cold water
day 5: same as 4 (only water)
day 6: same as 2 (water and vinegar)
day 7: same as 4 (only water)
Week two:
day 1: only water
day 2: water and shampoo
day 3: only water
day 4: water and vinegar
day 5: only water
day 6: only water
day 7: only water

Congratulations from now on you can wash only with warm-cold water and once a week with a small amount of shampoo or it drop entirely, never wash with hot water
The same is for any part of the body, if you have no skin problems just use warm water
With this the shampoo jew is finally exterminated

(you won't find this shit anywhere else :feelsmage:, so be grateful and give reps :feelsokman:)
superskiii

Psoriasis

I never said there aren't black curly hair types. I was answering the other guy who was straight hair
What do you mean conditioner makes your hair feel like it's on fire??
probs the brand and the menthol tbh maybe its just too harsh