Lurker
OK NIGGERS

What's cope and what isn't?

Heightmaxxing

Framemaxxing

Mewing/Facepulling

Meditation

Supplements

Are these things fucking cope or do they actually work. I see so much god damn threads about these topics but no answers to which ones are legit. When I say legit I mean this shit WORKS not like kinda works, it a little bit, which shit will 100% work and ascend you hard for it's desired purpose?

No more coping bullshit I'm tired I don't have money to buy $50 worth of supplements every month let's get this shit settled right now.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Everything is cope except leanmaxxing, facial surgery, and dickmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, LowTierNormie, FailedNormie and 9 others
Mewing/Facepulling

Meditation

Are a huge cope, they most likely don’t work but it’s worth a try if it makes you feel better

Heightmaxxing depends on what you’re going to do, if it’s stretching then it’s a huge cope, but Height Increasing Shoes arent

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
Mewing/Facepulling

Meditation

Are a huge cope, they most likely don’t work but it’s worth a try if it makes you feel better

Heightmaxxing depends on what you’re going to do, if it’s stretching then it’s a huge cope, but Height Increasing Shoes arent
I was referring to HGH and all the millions of heightmaxxing stacks and peptides bullshit I see. I see tons of different ones but like zero actual results. It's all just theory and nobody implements this shit because there's so many options you have no incentive to choose just one so as a result you choose none and don't heightmaxx at all.

I was referring to HGH and all the millions of heightmaxxing stacks and peptides bullshit I see. I see tons of different ones but like zero actual results. It's all just theory and nobody implements this shit because there's so many options you have no incentive to choose just one so as a result you choose none and don't heightmaxx at all.
Height is just genetics bro

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Aman
OK NIGGERS

Heightmaxxing

Framemaxxing

Mewing/Facepulling

Meditation

Supplements

Are these things fucking cope or do they actually work. I see so much god damn threads about these topics but no answers to which ones are legit. When I say legit I mean this shit WORKS not like kinda works, it a little bit, which shit will 100% work and ascend you hard for it's desired purpose?

No more coping bullshit I'm tired I don't have money to buy $50 worth of supplements every month let's get this shit settled right now.

Heightmaxxing = does not work. No scientific evidence.

Mewing = does not work. No scientific evidence.

Framemaxxing = does not work, you can't alter skeletal frame.

Meditation = *works* to calm you down, anxiety etc.

Supplements = do not work except in case for medically diagnosed deficiency like vitamin D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Nofap

Cold showers

Meditation

Self improvement (Just 🐝 kunfident :soy:)

Mewing

Subliminals

Veganism

Going to the gym (In a non- roided way)

Dopamine detox

Redpill

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Heightmaxxing
Mewing
Natty gymcelling

These are the three biggest copes still alive on this forum

Best non-copes

Roided gym
Leanmaxing
Chewing
Skinmaxxing(including betacarotene maxing)

• +1
Reactions: PYT, manletofpeace81 and Cares
None of that is cope if you know what you’re doing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 6272 and Deleted member 7725
Heightmaxxing
Mewing
Natty gymcelling

These are the three biggest copes still alive on this forum

Best non-copes

Roided gym
Leanmaxing
Chewing
Skinmaxxing(including betacarotene maxing)
Roidmaxxing while leanmaxxing is a must

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
very much depends on what supplements you mean
most of them are bs or the cost outweighs reward
but smt like beta carotene is a nobrainer

Everything is cope.

No men who ever lived become more handsome than what he was before.

Swallow the true darkpill and go rope

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
It's all just theory

that's the reality though - if something is 100% proven to work it's mostly going to be very popular (if cost is not an issue), which means it becomes the norm and you're not getting any edge on other people by doing it e.g. gym.

it's the curse of looksmaxxing, you have to be willing to try new things, many of which with scarce if any data regarding effectiveness, in order to get ahead of others. the key is to find a balance of risk : reward (substances come to mind here, you don't want to be fucking up your body ofc), cost : reward (again some niche supplements come to mind, or things that have cheaper alternatives with comparable results) and effort : reward.

some staples imo are gym (assumes being lean), skincare, meditation and exposure therapy/forcing yourself to socialize. all of them don't penalize in case of failure (in contrary to botched surgery, for example) and don't carry the risk of being a money drain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
everything that an incel does can be considered a cope

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
  • Beauty spells

with heightmaxing the only thing that has been proved to work by multiple scientific studies is hgh + aromasin/letrozole but all these studies are on short stature males (actual short guys, not the psl definition)

If there isn't a surgical option it's a cope.

If it can't be fixed by any means within your grasp it's a cope.

Anything that you can't fix is a cope.

Plastic surgery is a massive cope for most

• +1
Reactions: PYT
OK NIGGERS

Heightmaxxing

Framemaxxing

Mewing/Facepulling

Meditation

Supplements

greycel cope

Plastic surgery is cope only if you have a shit eye area and lips. Otherwise you can fix everything else about your face.

• +1
Reactions: Ozymandias
Mg + Zn supplements and Ashwaganda has been proven to increase T levels. (Take magnesium bisglycinate and zinc picolinate). Every man should supplement D3+K2, especially in winter. Omega 3 is good for anti-inflammation too. Vitamin C has been proven to increase collagen I think? I’m taking vitamin A atm 10’000 IU we’ll see how that goes....
heightmaxxing, framemaxxing etc seems like cope, looksmaxxing is only legit if you have a decent base to start with anyway (Tom Cruise is the best example of this)

I did NoFap for 30 days and it definitely helped, made me feel like 10 years younger and made me more motivated. Wasn’t placebo though because I had a cynical opinion of it when I started

Mewing is not a cope. It will prevent further downgrowth, but it won't give new forward growth