Final message from a forum MC

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
i thought of it

but no.

they didnt cry for me like they did with the others.

After a bit of some self-reflection/personal issues, and because it's summer, I have decided to take a bit of a step away from this forum. I 100% enjoyed my time here on this site/in this community, however, it's leaking too far into my personal life and that is a problem. You can get out...

there were no eulogies when i left, only one react and a taunt from @Manletmachine.

all i did and gave to them, but they never reciprocated. blackpill is here too i used to be just as low inhib n jester like clavicular but didnt get famous like him. they only notice chad thread not incel like me when i write informational threads just buried in dust. they never praised to me like they did the others. theyre all just animals.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, gigell, mayo mogger and 4 others
i thought of it

but no.

they didnt cry for me like they did with the others.

After a bit of some self-reflection/personal issues, and because it's summer, I have decided to take a bit of a step away from this forum. I 100% enjoyed my time here on this site/in this community, however, it's leaking too far into my personal life and that is a problem. You can get out...

there were no eulogies when i left, only one react and a taunt from @Manletmachine.

all i did and gave to them, but they never reciprocated. blackpill is here too i used to be just as low inhib n jester like clavicular but didnt get famous like him. they only notice chad thread not incel like me when i write informational threads just buried in dust. they never praised to me like they did the others. theyre all just animals.

get rich or die trying

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
bukkake gangbang for you

the mouse

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss