Finally a good .org update

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Now with the emojis conviniantly placed in the bottom u can finally use them without having to go out of ur way :feelswhy::feelswah::feelsgood::soy::feelsuhh::feelshah::blackpill: especially on mobile

@Master @Gengar @Squirtle don’t remove this feature like u guys did with the 🤓 react i literally loved that react and u niggas removed it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greatape11, whiteislandpill, aesthetic beauty and 10 others
Would be nice to have a .org mobile app tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, sub5c3l, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Thank you looksmaxx staff
*gwak* *gwak* *gwak*

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and Iasacrko
Missed the short-lived nerd react tbh. L @Master

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, sportsmogger, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Thank you looksmaxx staff
*gwak* *gwak* *gwak*
gotta give these money hungry Jews credit where it is due

They technically don’t have to do shit and these forums will continue to grow

Would be nice to have a .org mobile app tho
Imagenet

There is??

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ominion, sportsmogger and Iasacrko
I still vote for 🖕

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko and PseduoAryan
Good job not blurring out the time and the ui.
Now a person can easily identify your location and many other clues left out by you unconsciously on multiple occasion will only lead to u getting doxxed

Better start dickriding the mods and being nice to high iq users or u might get some real nice dildo up your hairy ass while sleeping on your bed

• Woah
Reactions: Zonar
The
I still vote for 🖕
The wtf react already exsists same thing as middle finger

The nerd one was a unique way of expressing that doesn’t exsist anymore

If u see some autist talking about ratios and all that shit what r u supposed to react with now?

That react was perfect

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
The

The wtf react already exsists same thing as middle finger

The nerd one was a unique way of expressing that doesn’t exsist anymore

If u see some autist talking about ratios and all that shit what r u supposed to react with now?

That react was perfect
True, but I vote for the 🖕 to be the first option, instead of Shrek :ogre:, and wokie :feelswhy:, or whatever he's called that's amid erotic asphyxiation.

What do u think about these
🇨🇳
🇯🇴
🇸🇦
Nah. Gotta stick with the one that mogs those shitholes, thus ✡️

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Good job not blurring out the time and the ui.
Now a person can easily identify your location and many other clues left out by you unconsciously on multiple occasion will only lead to u getting doxxed

Better start dickriding the mods and being nice to high iq users or u might get some real nice dildo up your hairy ass while sleeping on your bed
No dalit is going to come to NY to rape my ass. Also I don't think I've offended anyone here tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
No dalit is going to come to NY to rape my ass. Also I don't think I've offended anyone here tbh
Just looking out for my brothers

• Love it
Reactions: Zonar
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and sub5c3l
How do I download it I didn’t find it in the app store
go to mobile, you see like 3 parallel lines n shit , you will find it . I'm on Android tho so idk if it's there on ios

go to mobile, you see like 3 parallel lines n shit , you will find it . I'm on Android tho so idk if it's there on io
go to looksmax.org on mobile**

go to mobile, you see like 3 parallel lines n shit , you will find it . I'm on Android tho so idk if it's there on ios
the three parallel lines are on top left btw

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • JFL
the app is shit btw , so it isn't worth installing
Didn’t even work on phone but some ppl saying u can’t use emojis or coloured text so I’m probably gonna stick to chrome

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Didn’t even work on phone but some ppl saying u can’t use emojis or coloured text so I’m probably gonna stick to chrome
yep, the experience was much more shitty so I uninstalled the app

Nice I just thought it was always there and I was just too FUCKING retarded to see it :feelsrope::feelswhy::aheago::feelshehe::feelsgah::feelsshh::feelshah::ogre::feelswhy::feelswah:

• JFL
Now with the emojis conviniantly placed in the bottom u can finally use them without having to go out of ur way :feelswhy::feelswah::feelsgood::soy::feelsuhh::feelshah::blackpill: especially on mobile

@Master @Gengar @Squirtle don’t remove this feature like u guys did with the 🤓 react i literally loved that react and u niggas removed it
I would write them manually, so instead of going to the emoticon list, and picking :feelskek:, I would write ": feelskek :" (minus the spaces).

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko