Finally Ascending but having some problems

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Been doing an online business. About 5k in 4 days so far. But im not making much because not all of it is going to me. Some to some business partners. Just organic marketing going to do paid ads soon. Heres are some problems im dealing with, #1 dont have an llc, and am using my personal bank., very bad for paying the people im working with ect. Im looking into working with an agent so if anyones got any tips and has made one themselves lemme know. #2 PayPal is holding like 1k (shouldn't be too big of an issue) #3 shopify is collecting taxes but they are sending the extra money to me, is there any way I can just have the taxes go to shopify so they can handle that. im not tryna get a huge bill for all my taxes and not have the money.
icegif-144.gif

If anyones got some suggestions lemme know, it would help alot.
Heres some images for the cavemen that cannot read without pictures
giphy.gif

3447252118f5eef2f65b03b08ef51817.gif

BelatedImportantArmadillo-max-1mb.gif

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and pneumocystosis
Eyebrow and hair transplant to use ur A10 eyes

howd u start it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Sondern
Eyebrow and hair transplant to use ur A10 eyes
idk if ur trolling or actually know I have a10 eyes. but becuase of my auto immune disorder I dont have any eyebrows hair or eyelashes. on medication for it so I should be good within a year tho. no a10 eyes for my manlet height tho

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, enchanted_elixir and Gaygymmaxx
Nigga you clearly don't need advice from this website 💀

howd u start it
not here to give advice to peasants. especially ones that always ask "how do I start" never take action after the advice and didnt have the courtesy to start or look it up on youtube

Nigga you clearly don't need advice from this website 💀
just seeing what I can get. maybe somone has setup an llc and can spare me a couple hours of reasearch

idk if ur trolling or actually know I have a10 eyes. but becuase of my auto immune disorder I dont have any eyebrows hair or eyelashes. on medication for it so I should be good within a year tho. no a10 eyes for my manlet height tho
Seems like hella manlets got great eyes tbh

not here to give advice to peasants. especially ones that always ask "how do I start" never take action after the advice and didnt have the courtesy to start or look it up on youtube
just tell me how much money u saved to start it nigga!!!!! i dont want details my business will mog anyways

ur not getting any advice here

either donate to fund my surgeries or delete ur account

just tell me how much money u saved to start it nigga!!!!! i dont want details my business will mog anyways
0, I didnt start with any money to start. I just had some skills & knowledge that ive developed over the years

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
ur not getting any advice here

either donate to fund my surgeries or delete ur account
no surgery is going to fix your subhuman brain brokie

boy what are you talking about. you dont always need money to make money. before this I did smma with $0 startup again

god damn, the npcs are really out today. you should read what I told the dude who asked "how do I start"
u dirty slimy little cunt, posting jordan belfort gifs doesn't suddenly make your postings about how you made 5k in 4 days reliable, either teach us or delete ur account

u dirty slimy little cunt, posting jordan belfort gifs doesn't suddenly make your postings about how you made 5k in 4 days reliable, either teach us or delete ur account
LOOOL you got baited into reply by the Jordan Belfort gifs trap I made for all the low iq idiots! heres some proof btw. cant show you the product name but I get about 40 for each notification.

• +1
Reactions: Laplace and poopoohead
Been doing an online business. About 5k in 4 days so far. But im not making much because not all of it is going to me. Some to some business partners. Just organic marketing going to do paid ads soon. Heres are some problems im dealing with, #1 dont have an llc, and am using my personal bank., very bad for paying the people im working with ect. Im looking into working with an agent so if anyones got any tips and has made one themselves lemme know. #2 PayPal is holding like 1k (shouldn't be too big of an issue) #3 shopify is collecting taxes but they are sending the extra money to me, is there any way I can just have the taxes go to shopify so they can handle that. im not tryna get a huge bill for all my taxes and not have the money.
icegif-144.gif

giphy.gif

Can we talk in the DMs, I'm really interested in talking to you.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
can you link your how to get started thread

• +1
icegif-144.gif

giphy.gif

are you dropshipping?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
icegif-144.gif

giphy.gif

Some updates, got the llc (it was like 1k) , #2 paypal is holding like 2k and wont let me transfer, #3 looks like ima have to spend 100 a month to fix the taxes problem

• +1
Ahh cause I saw Shopify and thought so.
its a legit product, I just used dropshipping tactics. Now my profit margin is 100% instead of 20%

• +1
its a legit product, I just used dropshipping tactics. Now my profit margin is 100% instead of 20%
Good shit bro. Hope all goes well

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Hipcel and Sondern