Is it genuinely over for me?

G

GodAlmighty

slavcel
Im 16 and live in ukraine , low income household where only mother is working with a wage of 200$ a month. My father is a bit mentally unstable , doesnt have a job and we live going off his savings. He is not planning to get a job either , since he didnt even finish high school and has 0 education , also doesnt wanna go to war.
Im fully occupied with my studying , so i cant get a job either. Im 16 , so I cant get most jobs since im not 18 yet (most of them require 18+).
Im antisocial weirdo low inhib autist , so i cant really get a job where i talk w people cuz ill say something bad for sure.
Although i am pretty big for my age , I can fraud saying im 18 and do some construction , however ion wanna ruin my body for money and then have life-long spine problems.
Am i cooked guys? No fucking escape from what I can see , I dont have any skills that i can use to obtain money online nor am i able to invest into smth.
To add to that , we are so broke that its making me looksmin. I cant get MSE , braces , i cant get ton of shit to improve my looks. I prob wont be able to afford uni either. ITS SO OVER

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill, Deleted member 55631, polishcel and 1 other person
Making 200 dollars in online income isnt that hard.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, socialcel and Deleted member 6128
Making 200 dollars in online income isnt that hard.
What can I do to make that even , considering I spent my entire childhood rotting , playing videogames without developing anything that could make me money?
Im on winter break rn , so I have free time but once i come back to school im genuinely cooked , busy most of the time

I prob wont be able to afford uni either.
you do know what financial aid is, right? Plus, writing your essay on living in a poor income are in Ukraine is almost guaranteed to get you a full ride scholarship somewhere. Especially if you have good marks.

• +1
Reactions: VRmogs and m0ss26
I won’t troll to this one since you seem genuine.

All I’ll say is forget about looksmaxxing. Focus on your family and their safety. Down the line when you one day have a stable job and income then you can focus on improving your looks but until then you have bigger priorities. Don’t let this forum think you need to be doing stuff if you don’t have the basics. You’re very young and have plenty of time for that later on. And in regards to the you can’t get a job thing - start with any type of job. Doesn’t matter what it is but just start and get the experience. The only way to improve socially is by actually being social, which can certainly be improved at your age

Good luck and leave this forum. Maybe come back in 5 years.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, diamondbill, Deleted member 14392 and 13 others
What can I do to make that even , considering I spent my entire childhood rotting , playing videogames without developing anything that could make me money?
Im on winter break rn , so I have free time but once i come back to school im genuinely cooked , busy most of the time

This guy makes 150 dollars off discord bots with basic python knowledge which can be learnt quickly. Its not much money but a lot for your situation. I make more from my job but if you live in Ukraine its prob worth it.

Im 16 and live in ukraine , low income household where only mother is working with a wage of 200$ a month. My father is a bit mentally unstable , doesnt have a job and we live going off his savings. He is not planning to get a job either , since he didnt even finish high school and has 0 education , also doesnt wanna go to war.
Im fully occupied with my studying , so i cant get a job either. Im 16 , so I cant get most jobs since im not 18 yet (most of them require 18+).
Im antisocial weirdo low inhib autist , so i cant really get a job where i talk w people cuz ill say something bad for sure.
Although i am pretty big for my age , I can fraud saying im 18 and do some construction , however ion wanna ruin my body for money and then have life-long spine problems.
Am i cooked guys? No fucking escape from what I can see , I dont have any skills that i can use to obtain money online nor am i able to invest into smth.
To add to that , we are so broke that its making me looksmin. I cant get MSE , braces , i cant get ton of shit to improve my looks. I prob wont be able to afford uni either. ITS SO OVER

slavcel​

As soon as I read it, I knew it... Sorry, bratan but it's ogre. You were spawnkilled.

• JFL
Reactions: sam12344343
really puts things in perspective for other users sheesh

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

slavcel​

As soon as I read it, I knew it... Sorry, bratan but it's ogre. You were spawnkilled.
didnt even begin for me , was over ever since i came out of the womb in eastern europe

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
didnt even begin for me , was over ever since i came out of the womb in eastern europe
Brutal hoholpill. Try to dodge the bullets, broski.

make an account on onlyfans and sell photos of your mom

Good luck man, hope things get better for you

• +1
Reactions: GodAlmighty
Buy some girls panties, piss and shit in them and sell them online ( pretending to be a girl ) . Lots of incels will buy them

• JFL
Reactions: j05
Start ewhoring

Buy some girls panties, piss and shit in them and sell them online ( pretending to be a girl ) . Lots of incels will buy them
unironically a good idea

your in eastern europe woman could give not half a fuck about how you look
focus on being masculine and having money
focus the most on money
first is unironically not even a lie , if you look at my post history where i posted myself , im not very attractive but i mog most men because of how ugly most are.
Its just that im gonna rope if i dont become handsome

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
I was running Roblox scams when I was 16 making like 4k a month, if u can post u can make money online

I was running Roblox scams when I was 16 making like 4k a month, if u can post u can make money online
roblox scams as in beaming links? Or what do you mean by that , pls elaborate

come to germany like the rest of you
here you get everything shoved in your ass

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Skywalker
please dont say its over when you're fukin 16 yr old.............

• So Sad
Reactions: nigkook
work a 9-5
what 9-5 nigga , im a minor and get a job legally , no one will hire me unless its 10 mumbai dollars a month or a hard factory / construction job that will healthmin me for the rest of my life

what 9-5 nigga , im a minor and get a job legally , no one will hire me unless its 10 mumbai dollars a month or a hard factory / construction job that will healthmin me for the rest of my life
Migrate to Germany

Migrate to Germany
low income family , wouldnt let outside the country by myself because of overprotective parents
cant leave my father , and go with my mother (impossible)
cant take my whole family to germany
over

low income family , wouldnt let outside the country by myself because of overprotective parents
cant leave my father , and go with my mother (impossible)
cant take my whole family to germany
over
Germany pays for your folks a lot.

still my parents wouldnt let me go alone / be ok with leaving my father alon
Take all of em to Germany. They help More Than normal and Are welcomminh

Почти 1 в 1

200 dollars a month lmao the avg indian is richer than u..

200 dollars a month lmao the avg indian is richer than u..
Im telling, ukraine is india of europe
White ugly niggers and sometimes hot women
Btw average 16 year old indian is not richer than me, ur not making more than 100 dollars a month selling kulfi and chicken byriani

Im telling, ukraine is india of europe
White ugly niggers and sometimes hot women
Btw average 16 year old indian is not richer than me, ur not making more than 100 dollars a month selling kulfi and chicken byriani
9FDB0482 4AFE 4F82 94E6 925DA38396CE

just snorlaxmaxx

Getting braces, improving ur looks should be the least of ur concern. Get your money up. Looks can wait.

Едь загран. Либо учеба после 9, либо сразу на работу
у меня и так учеба после 9 , только платная
На довольно неплохую специальность, но это пиздец морока
загран не смогу, отец не выйдет а мать без отца никуда не едет