finally giving up ngl

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
im fucking done by baseline genetics are too far gone to improve , im just gonna moneymaxx and @AlexBrown84 maxx now ngl , would fuck some whores here and there would fap one a week and just go on with life im done muhh looksmaxxing

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Mog3D, hardestmfintheroom and 5 others
im fucking done by baseline genetics are too far gone to improve , im just gonna moneymaxx and @AlexBrown84 maxx now ngl , would fuck some whores here and there would fap one a week and just go on with life im done muhh looksmaxxing
tale as old as time

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Real looksmaxxing is surgery tbh.
Softmaxxing is actually something everyone should do to keep their body healthy but most people ignore it

• +1
tale as old as time
yeah you just realize all of these chewing ,mewing etc are just cope half of the times they would make you worse looking

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith
Softmaxxing is actually something everyone should do to keep their body healthy but most people ignore it
nahh im done bhai my bloodline should better die off, will think of surgeries in late twenties ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Mog3D and Lynxress
how will you moneymaxx?

will you get into IITs tho
will die trying bhai i have nothing better to do now , i have accepted the fact i would never get laid so might aswell moneymaxx asap and get some goodies to cope with

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and Gilbert_Durandal
leanmaxxing is the only useful softmax. if you are ugly even after leanmaxx its over

• +1
You are 16. Just sleep it over and read this post in morning to cringe. Then eat chocolates and play on god of war on your ps5

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and mayo mogger
Have you tried being confident?

But Alex brown fucked guys tho.