Finally Got Myself a fucking girlfriend that treats me like a chad!

Jfl at taking the ‘blackpill’ as some sort of bible

Do what feels right. At end of the day blackpill will make you think slaying at 50 is peak life (spoiler it isn’t)
Agreed bro

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
As I mentioned above, I met her on meetup app for an event which was going to a theatre but the plans were cancelled because of the distance between us but we started talking and go to know each other better, She doesn't even have a public Instagram account let alone dating app
Ohhh ok i was hella confused as to why people are happy but sounds good bro thats wassup

• +1
Reactions: Gmogger
About her
I got matched with a girl about 2 weeks ago that is pretty much obsessed with me! Never had a girl treat me like this that wasn't a ugly land whale, I mostly attract LTB's and MTBs but this one's the best looking out of the ones that is deeply attracted to me, She has amazing body, feminine voice, Isn't a fucking feminist or LGBT Sucker, Obviously she isn't a Stacy facially but her other aspects make me deeply attracted to her, Call it a cope if you want

Her behavior
When I send her pictures she ignores that ones where I am sucking in my cheeks and squinting like a faggot she ignores them and finds the ones where I smile and have my natural face as "Cute" I told her I like Andrew Tate (For fun) and she also told that she always liked his message (Clearly she's lying so I don't feel bad :lul:) She Sends a message every 5 minutes to check on me, She Already started naming our children LMAO

Brutal Height pill
I asked her what she really finds attractive about me and she started listing personality traits LMAO, Then asked her to be real and asked her the most attractive physical aspect about me and she said it's was my eyes and then the height :lul: Note I never revealed her my height until this question but she was aware that I was pretty tall as I had a picture of mine next to 6'7 door frame, I told her that we have about a 13 inch height difference and I could hear her eggs explode LMAO

View attachment 2564911

View attachment 2564919
View attachment 2564920

She sent me a picture of Her dad who turned out to be fucking 6'3 slayer with thick black long hair with braids, NGL he brutally frame mogged me from what I saw, Looked like a mixture of Jason Mamoa and Tom Ellis
She looks pretty

Hope it all goes well

• Love it
Reactions: Gmogger
Nigga really uploaded pics of his girlfriend on an Incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 42566 and 2 others
fck these raging incels happy for u bro when i had my first gf all the blackpill rage went away for a time

About her
I got matched with a girl about 2 weeks ago that is pretty much obsessed with me! Never had a girl treat me like this that wasn't a ugly land whale, I mostly attract LTB's and MTBs but this one's the best looking out of the ones that is deeply attracted to me, She has amazing body, feminine voice, Isn't a fucking feminist or LGBT Sucker, Obviously she isn't a Stacy facially but her other aspects make me deeply attracted to her, Call it a cope if you want

Her behavior
When I send her pictures she ignores that ones where I am sucking in my cheeks and squinting like a faggot she ignores them and finds the ones where I smile and have my natural face as "Cute" I told her I like Andrew Tate (For fun) and she also told that she always liked his message (Clearly she's lying so I don't feel bad :lul:) She Sends a message every 5 minutes to check on me, She Already started naming our children LMAO

Brutal Height pill
I asked her what she really finds attractive about me and she started listing personality traits LMAO, Then asked her to be real and asked her the most attractive physical aspect about me and she said it's was my eyes and then the height :lul: Note I never revealed her my height until this question but she was aware that I was pretty tall as I had a picture of mine next to 6'7 door frame, I told her that we have about a 13 inch height difference and I could hear her eggs explode LMAO

View attachment 2564911

View attachment 2564919
View attachment 2564920

She sent me a picture of Her dad who turned out to be fucking 6'3 slayer with thick black long hair with braids, NGL he brutally frame mogged me from what I saw, Looked like a mixture of Jason Mamoa and Tom Ellis
This nigga lying trough his teeth. This is a girl from chaturbate

Congrats bhai

Height chasers ain’t loyal

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Wait so you haven't even met irl?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Fiqh
About her

Her behavior

Brutal Height pill

View attachment 2564911

View attachment 2564919
View attachment 2564920

FUARKK MAN WJEN WILL I HAVE A HIGH E LATINA :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

About her

Her behavior

Brutal Height pill

View attachment 2564911

View attachment 2564919
View attachment 2564920

I would eat her ahh

See these girls all the time in brazil here

If you have a loving girlfriend then you have won and it is time to leave the forum bhai, I guess that means we'll see you leaving in the next couple months?

About her

Her behavior

Brutal Height pill

View attachment 2564911

View attachment 2564919
View attachment 2564920

u have to be ugly ash

Death to sexhavers and Chads

Ugly girl will always treat Normie and tall men like Chad.

As I mentioned above, I met her on meetup app for an event which was going to a theatre but the plans were cancelled because of the distance between us but we started talking and go to know each other better, She doesn't even have a public Instagram account let alone dating app
Its kinda red flag, I would consider it love bombing jfl